Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ ‘Bugging’ Is Not The Same As ‘Budding’! (Read a Book, Wheeler!) ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: I'm actually updating my fics a lot lately. At least in comparison to my usual rate.

Thanks go out to everyone who reviewed last chapter!!!

OMR, I have Ashlee Simpson's song, "Lala," stuck in my head! I read it on a fanfic, and just HAD to hear how it sounded. And the song's just so perverted!! Or maybe that's just my perverted side talking there…I didn't think the singing was all that great, but I guess it depends on your taste in single styles. The lyrics are kind of interesting, though…I think I might to a songfic on it someday…

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

-

Chapter 8: 'Bugging' Is Not The Same As 'Budding'! (Read a Book, Wheeler!)

-

Yami: PREVIOUSLY, ON YU-GI-OH!:

Yugi: -walks into room- Actually, now they're the Big 2. Rebecca and I found Ganzley's body skewered in the dining room. There was blood splattered everywhere. It was so awesome!!

Rebecca: YOU FORGOT ABOUT TEDDY, YOU BIG MEANIE!! -sobs- Oh, woe is me!! …Or is it, 'woe is I'? Ohhh, woe!!! It was a horrific sight, seeing Ganzley dead; he was so obviously murdered by a cruel, heartless man!

Seto: -smacks Yami upside the head- Wrong show, dumbass!

Yami: X . x -dazed-

Joey: -smacks Seto upside the head- Idiot! Now Yami can't tell us about the live cast and dead cast statistics!

Seto: X . x -dazed-

Téa: -smacks Joey upside the head- Joey!! That was mean!!

Joey: X . x -dazed-

Serenity: -smacks Téa upside the head- That was for hitting my brother!!

Téa: X . x -dazed-

Yami: -recovers- What happened??

-funny image, seriously--imagine Yami waking up from a sort-of trance to find Seto, Joey, and Téa semi-conscious-

Destiny: You were supposed to tell us the live and dead cast statistics…

Yami: -in that booming voice- CURRENTLY, ON YU-GI-OH! MURDER MYSTERY:

Dead Cast:

Krump

Mako Tsunami

Nezbit

Bandit Keith

Ganzley

Live Cast:

(Everyone else)

Destiny: I must admit, it's hard to remember Rebecca's supposed to be a child genius…

Rebecca: I HEARD THAT!!! TEDDY'S GONNA EAT YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!!!

Destiny: Do I have to replay your emotional breakdown scene again?

Rebecca: No! Teddy loves you! -laughs nervously-

Destiny: See? Even geniuses can mess up!

----------back to Kaiba Mansion----------

Mokuba: Now that Seto's no longer conscious, the REAL party can begin!!

Rex: -roars- YEAH!

Johnson: Mr. Raptor, cease your appalling animal-like laughter.

Rex: Huh??

Weevil: He means stop acting like a dinosaur, Flea-Brain!!

Téa: -wakes up suddenly- Weevil!! You disgusting slug!! How did you get here?

Weevil: I must've crawled in while you weren't looking.

Tristan: -walks in the family room, after he had mysteriously disappeared for several minutes- Well, if it isn't Weevil Underpants!!

Joey: -snaps out of his 'trance'- HEY!! THAT'S MY LINE!!!

Tristan: I thought you were unconscious!!

Joey: -grins triumphantly- I was fakin' it!!

Tristan: You idiot!!

Joey: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE MY LINE!!

Tristan: I THOUGHT YOU WERE UNCONSCIOUS!!

Joey: THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!!!

Yugi: Téa, you woke up really fast, considering YOU were knocked out by Serenity.

Téa: My insect alarm went off, so I woke up.

Joey: Are you referring to Weevil?

Téa: DUH!!!

Yugi: -gasps- That was a terrible thing to say, Téa! Don't EVER insult the BUGS like that again!!

Téa: What's the difference between the bugs and Weevil? They're all creepy, slimy, and disgusting!

Duke: Ohhhhh! Dissed!!

Weevil: Just because you fools can't comprehend anything intelligent…

Mokuba: HOLY SHIT!!

Everyone: O.o

Mokuba: -glances around room fearfully- If everyone who got knocked out earlier is awake, and Seto isn't…SETO'S NOT REALLY UNCONSCIOUS!!

Seto: That's right. You are SO grounded Mokuba, for utilization of inappropriate and vulgar language throughout the duration of this assembly.

Joey: English, please, Kaiba!!

Weevil: You idiots! Mokuba's grounded for cursing during the party!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!

Seto: Finally, SOMEBODY understands me!!

Weevil: -grins slyly-

Seto: Mokuba, go to your room!! For the last time, before I bleepin' shoot myself!!

Mokuba: Do you think I care if you shoot yourself?

Noah: You go, girl!! -cough- I mean, boy!!

Lecter: Mister Noah, that was unnecessary

Espa Roba: Hiya, guys!!

Everyone: Hi, Espa.

Joey: Hi, Esper! You still got your psycho abilities??

Espa: It's Esp-A, and if you're referring to my psych-IC abilities--yes, I still do have them.

-suddenly, five smaller Espas pop out from behind Espa-

Espa Bro #1: Yeah!! What he said!!

Espa Bro #2: Yeah!!

Espa Bro #3: Yeah!!

Espa Bro #4: Yeah, yeah!!!

Espa Bro #5: -sucks his thumb-

Joey: Errr…Esper? How come all of your little brothers look exactly like miniature versions of yourself?

Espa Bro #1: It's Esp-A!! Don't add on 'r's where they don't belong, you fake New Yorker!!

Espa Bro #2: Yeah!! What he said!!

Espa Bro #3: Yeah!!

Espa Bro #4: Yeah, yeah!!!

Espa Bro #5: -sucks his thumb-

Espa: Well, to be honest, I asexually reproduced them through the process of budding.

Joey: Bugging?

Weevil: 'Bugging' and 'budding' are two completely different words!! Go read a book, Wheeler!!

Seto: It isn't possible for humans to asexually reproduce, especially not through budding.

Espa: Talk to the people who made fun of me to have a head growing out of my armpit for nine months! It's worse than being pregnant, I tell you!!

Seto: And you can speak of pregnancy because you've been pregnant?

Espa: …and my fifth brother was a real pain in the butt, literally!! He was growing out of my butt!! And so was my third one, who grew on my left leg…

-several seconds pass-

Seto: -snickers- So I guess you HAVE been pregnant…

Espa: What??!?!?! NO!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!

Joey: HAHA!! ESPA WAS PREGNANT!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

-everyone bursts out in laughter--'cept the Roba Bros, of course! -

Espa: NO!! STOP!!! SHUT UP!!! IT'S NOT TRUE, I SWEAR!! I SWEAR ON THE COSMIC FORCES THAT GIVE ME MY PSYCHIC ABILITIES!!!

Joey: -laughs impossibly harder- Well, that does it!! That means it's DEFINITELY true, because you lied about your psychic powers in the first place!!

Espa: I'll get you all, someday!! I swear on the cosmic forces I will!!! -storms out of room-

Espa Bro #1: Yeah!! What he said!! -follows-

Espa Bro #2: Yeah!! -follows-

Espa Bro #3: Yeah!! -follows-

Espa Bro #4: Yeah, yeah!! -follows-

Espa Bro #5: -is still sitting on the couch, sucking his thumb-

Espa Bro #2: -walks back in, picks up Espa Bro #5, and walks out- That was your cue to say, "Yeah!!" and walk out, you dummy!!!

--

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Weevil Notes: I just had realized I'd forgotten to add him, and he's actually kind of a neat character to poke fun at. He uses SO much pun ("You're starting to BUG me!") in the anime, it's almost funny in a stupid way. He's actually a really intelligent character, and when he combines his intelligence with his cunning, he actually pulls off some pretty neat stuff--only when he cheats, he manages to get himself into trouble. Sure, I don't like Weevil as a person, but he's actually a cool character, in my opinion. I think I might actually write a short one-shot Weevil-centric fic sometime--I'd just love to get that in-depth look at his personality.

Two households, both alike in dignity…: I keep making allusions to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I don't even know if people are getting it…but whatever…

Espa Roba Bros, etc.: I noticed that all the Espa Roba Bros look exactly like bigger/smaller versions of each other. It's like all the Officer Jennies and Nurse Joys in Pokémon; it makes me wonder if they asexually reproduce, because they are all identical…or maybe the artists are just slightly uncreative…

Recent Reviewer Responses: Not all of these people technically reviewed chapter 7, but they reviewed after chapter 7 was uploaded, so I'll post them here.

Why was Nezbit on the phone when the phone lines are dead? (Cazeh) You see, Nezbit isn't right in the head…if you know what I mean. He just thought he was on the phone.

The Murderer: (Jade Cade) I must admit I'm surprised that there are already people trying to guess who the murderer is. I have a confession, though: I don't even know who the murderer is right now--at least not for sure. I've got a few ideas, but since I sometimes allow reviewers to vote for the next victim, it could always change. But in the end, I want to surprise everyone. -grins evilly-

Of spring 'cleaning'…: (Jade Cade, Elementaldemoness) I just had to have Marik help "clean" up the bodies! He was just begging for it! I'd have Bakura 'help,' too, but he's currently having an identity crisis, and still thinks he's a woman. -.-

Yugi's moodiness: (Sierra's Darkness) I'm glad Yugi's moodiness is amusing to readers. I think the guys are PMSing more than the girls are! -.-U

Helena-Ryou Weasly, Jade Cade, leggy freak003, Elementaldemoness: Thank you all for your support and encouragement.