Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ High Five! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: Cussing, OOCness, the usual…

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

-

Chapter 9: High Five!

-

Mokuba: Noah, why did you call me a girl??

Seto: Mokuba, I thought I told you to go to your room!

Mokuba: I don't give a crap! Haven't you figured that out by now, you dumbass?!

Seto: -faints from hearing too much cursing in the past hour-

Noah: MWAHAHAHA!!! I have finally determined your true weakness, Seto Kaiba!! Now I can take down your empire, once and for all!!

Yami: BLUE EYES!! -runs over and cradles Kaiba's head-

Mokuba: You still didn't tell me why you called me a girl, Noah.

Noah: Well, I heard that Seto made you a girl in his virtual reality game.

Mokuba: WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!

Noah: The Big 5…or what's left of it…

Joey: Well, now, since there's only Johnson and Lecter left, that means there's -counts off fingers- one, two…two people left! That means it should be called the Big -counts off fingers- one, two…the Big Two!!

Weevil: Wow, Wheeler, you can actually count!

Joey: Yep, and I did it ALL BY MYSELF!!

Mokuba: Shut up, Dog!!

Joey: -gasps sharply- YOU SAID THE 'D' WORD!! YOU'RE AS HORRIBLE AND TERRIBLE AS YOUR BROTHER!!!

Mokuba: DOG YOU, YOU DOGGING DOG!!!

Joey: -faints from hearing the 'd' word too much in the past hour-

Weevil: I'm surprised Wheeler could use such complex words in correct context.

Téa: You know, Weevil, Joey isn't as dumb as you think he is! Joey's actually pretty smart!

Weevil: Yeah, for a dog!

Téa: That was mean, Weevil! You should apologize to Joey right now!!

Weevil: Over my dead body!!

Honda: You know, Weevil, that wouldn't be wise to say, considering you could be next…

Yugi: -gasps- YOU'RE THE MURDERER, HONDA!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!! MY OWN FRIEND!!

Honda: Shut your trap, Yugi!

Yugi: -huffs- That was, like, SO HURTFUL, HONDA!! I can't believe you!! -stomps away-

Rex: I still can't believe Espa Roba was PREGNANT!! -roars with laughter-

Johnson: Did I not tell you to cease your appalling animal-like laughter?

Rex: I dunno. I don't understand what you said.

Espa: I WASN'T PREGNANT, RA DAMN IT!!!!

Espa Bro #1: -gasps- I can't believe you said that, Big Brother!! -cries-

Espa Bro #2: Yeah! -cries-

Espa Bro #3: Yeah! -cries-

Espa Bro #4: Yeah, yeah! -cries-

Espa Bro #5: -cries and sucks his thumb-

Téa: You are a TERRIBLE example for your younger brothers, Espa Roba!! I'm going to adopt your brothers and take care of them myself!!

Espa: No way! You won't be getting your filthy hands on my siblings!! -looks towards his brothers, but receives no agreement-

Rebecca: You're pathetic, Espa Roba--trying to brainwash your brothers!!

Espa: It's not unlike Téa's attempt to brainwash everyone with her friendship speeches!!

Téa: That was mean!!! -runs away and cries-

Honda: Thank goodness, she's gone!!

Rebecca and Espa: -give each other high fives-

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: Hey, I updated quick!! It was a short chappie, though…oh well, I hope it was good…

-

Reviewer Responses:

How can I write the story if I don't know who the murderer is?: (Elementaldemoness) I improvise! Well, I do have some idea, but it could change…

Murder Requests--Yami and Téa: (Evil of the Holidays, Evil Queen of Halloween, Mew Katsuya) I don't know if I'm going to kill Téa or Yami yet--there's just so much to poke fun at in their personalities. Mew Katsuya, you gave me an idea for later on, though…Also, I'm having a vote this chapter, between some other characters…

Cazeh: Thank you for your encouragement and support!

PLEASE VOTE!!

IF YOU'RE A U.S. CITIZEN AND ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENCY, PLEASE VOTE!!

And for Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery please vote also!

Do you want

ESPA ROBA (and his bros)

or

REX RAPTOR

or

LECTER

(please choose TWO!)