Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ The Last Remaining Member of the Big Five ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Voting Results: Bush won the election in the US!

Whoops…wrong vote… -laughs nervously-

Espa Roba (and his brothers): 1111111

Rex Raptor: 1111111

Lecter: 11111111

Murderer: MWAHAHAAHAHA!!! IT'S A TIE!!!! I SHALL…KILL THEM ALL!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wow…I'm in the double digits, chapterwise…WHOO! Thanks so much everyone for supporting me!

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

-

Chapter 10: The Last Remaining Member of the Big Five

-

-the lights turn out again, and three grunts are heard, followed by eight thumps-

Rebecca: What was that?! ­-huggles Teddy- You'll protect me, right Teddy?

-Kaiba Mansion's backup generator turns on again, so the room is illuminated again-

Ryou: -gasps- Oh, no!! They're dead!!

Yugi: Cool!

Weevil: REX!!! -runs over beside Rex's body- Oh, no!! My dear friend…I never told you this…

-everyone seems to be listening VERY closely to Weevil's "conversation" with Rex-

Weevil: BUZZ OFF!! I'M HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION HERE WITH MY FRIEND!!!

Everyone: -edges away-

Weevil: As I was saying, I never told you this…I THINK DINOSAURS ARE THE COOLEST LIVING BEINGS EVER!!! -sob-

Téa: -runs in suddenly- Oh, no!!! Espa Roba and his brothers are dead!!! Those poor little children…being brainwashed by their older brother.

Rebecca: -sighs- I know…

Johnson: LECTER!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, ON THIS CURSÉD PLANET!!! I ORDER YOU TO COME BACK ALIVE!!!! You've left me here, as the last remaining member of the Big 5…

Everyone else: O . o

Serenity: Oh, dear!

Duke: Yes, Honey?

Serenity: -looks at Duke quizzically-

Tristan (accidentally called him Honda last chapter): She wasn't talking to you, Romeo!!

Duke: Like she was talking to you!!

Tristan: She wasn't!! She was just saying, "Oh, dear!" as an interjection.

Duke: That can't be; you're making up words, now, Idiot!

Joey: -suddenly wakes up (remember, he passed out earlier when Mokuba said the 'd' word too many times)- No, what Tristan said is as true as the fact that the circumference of a circle is equal to the product of its diameter and pi. And the area of a circle equals pi times radius squared…

Everyone: O . o

Weevil: -looks up, after sobbing over Rex's dead body for several minutes- Wow, friendship girl was right--Joey actually is smart.

Joey: …and four-thirds multiplied by pi times radius cubed equals the volume of a sphere…

Kaiba: -wakes up finally (because he'd passed out from hearing too much cussing)- I must be dreaming…the mutt is reciting geometric equations without breaking a sweat…

Joey: …and the volume of a cone is the quantity of area of the base times height all over three…

Tristan: What's a cone?

Joey: It's that thing sticking out of your head--which you claim to be your hair, but I still don't believe you…

Tristan: It is my hair!!

-Grandpa and Pegasus enter the room, looking suspiciously sweaty-

Yugi: GRANDPA, YOU'RE ALIVE!! -hugs Gramps-

Grandpa: It's good to see you again, Yugi.

Yugi: You're with him! -points at Pegasus- What were you doing together?

Grandpa: We were…talking.

Yugi: Yeah, right! I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!!! YOU WERE…

Kaiba: …Screwing like rabbits on viagra?

Rebecca: MY INNOCENT EARS!! -runs away screaming-

Joey: That was a pretty blunt way to put it, Kaiba…though I must admit, I like the way you think.

Kaiba: Do you even know what 'blunt' means?

Joey: -growls- Kaiba…

Yami: -steps in front of Seto- Don't hurt my little Blue-Eyes!!

Pegasus: You know, Kaiba-boy, it's funny you should mention rabbits, because Gramps and I did some role-playing…I was Funny Bunny, of course, and he was Sergeant Hunter, the police officer who always tries to capture the Funny Bunny but never quite succeeds. Though in this case, I think the Funny Bunny caught him

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: Here's an update, now, on the Group Statistics, since Yami Yugi can't be trusted to announce them correctly:

Dead Cast:

Krump

Mako Tsunami

Nezbit

Bandit Keith

Ganzley

Lecter

Rex Raptor

Espa Roba (and Brothers)

Live Cast:

(Everyone else)

Wow…the Dead Cast is getting long!

Uh yeah…so just to clear up how the dead people were determined this chapter--I was originally -cough- The MURDERER was originally planning on killing off the TWO people who had the most votes of death from the reviewers, except Rex and Espa (and Bros) tied, so in the case of a tie, the victim is either chosen randomly or they are both killed, depending on how the murderer feels.

Rex and Weevil: Supposedly in the Manga they're friends, but I could actually imagine them being more than that. I mean, who else besides Rex would cram himself in a suitcase with Bug-boy? Rex and Weevil claim they were trying to get their hands on the God Cards, but I doubt that! God Cards my ass!! They knew they didn't have a chance to get them! That's my take.

Rabbits: That was a random expression I read somewhere, and I made the Funny Bunny connection.

-

Reviewer Responses:

ICness vs. OOCness: (Nefertieh) You really think they're in character? O . o A couple of people have badgered me because they thought the characters were too OOC…I guess it's a matter of opinion. I'm glad that some people don't see it as OOC. I am mostly trying to exaggerate everyone's character flaws/quirks, and at the same time, project how they would act in this particular situation.

Something about Mai and Joey: (Purpurean witch) Did you mean to put something about Mai and Joey…together?

Too many characters in the plot: (Flaring Emerald) Yes, there are indeed far too many people in the plot; that's why I'm trying to get rid of more than one person at once. I mean, most of the time, I can't even get everyone in one chapter, so I have to try to alternate switching people in and out.

Where did Gramps and Pegasus go?: (Gin) I think they were, uh…busy all that time…By the way, Gin--you mentioned that the Roba Brothers "are easy to poke fun at, but it's kinda confusing sometimes." What exactly confuses you?

Victims: (Paniwi) You're right, it would be more original to keep Téa alive… -falls into deep thought-

Lecter's Complex Language: (Gin, Cazeh) You know, a couple of people have mentioned this…ironically, I thought Johnson was the one with better vocabulary…

peachgirl, lil' Yuki, Miko (Tabitha), paralleltodarkness, Paniwi, Nefertieh, Purpurean witch, Flaring Emerald, lina, Elementaldemoness, Seto's Princess, Arainaina, mofaf, Gin, and Cazeh: Thank you all for your continued enthusiasm for this story, and for your encouraging reviews.

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!

Who shall die?!?!?!?!

JOHNSON (final member of the Big 5!)

WEEVIL UNDERPANTS (er…Underwood)

SERENITY WHEELER

DUKE DEVLIN

TRISTAN TAYLOR

(Please choose THREE!)