Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, pepperspray.
Disclaimer
 
And another Yu-gi-oh fanfic by Meowzy!
 
Firstly, I do not own Yu-gi-oh, or the characters. Any other movie or game references I might make, I don't own those either.
 
Now, I know some of you think that Malik is hikari, and Marik the yami. But personally I don't think that is true. I've read loads of fics with Marik as hikari and Malik as yami, and I'm sticking to that.
With Seth I mean priest Seth of ancient Egypt.
And by Bakura I mean Bakura the tomb robber. That's right, Bakura the tomb robber. I just like him better than yami Bakura. But it doesn't really matter. It's just a difference in looks.
 
For those unfamiliar with the anime, yes, Bakura does have the ability to transport a part of himself into other people or millennium items. This is based on the Pharaoh's memory world episodes, when Bakura did that to Tristan. Heheh, that was funneh.
 
Want to know why the title is Pepperspray? You'll find out in chapter four.
 
Enjoy! And remember, Meowzy likes people who review!
 
Chapter 1
 
“Bakura, get out of the closet now!”
“No! I'm busy plotting evil deeds!”
“You have a visitor!”
“Don't care!”
“Well, in that case, should I just send Yami in there after you?”
“Huh? Oh, fine!”
Bakura opened his closet door and hopped into the room, accidentally pulling a couple of sweaters with him. His hikari made a snorting sound.
“No need to throw a hissy fit! Jeez!” Bakura said, pushing the sweaters back in a shabby pile.
“I still haven't forgiven you!” Ryou huffed, stomping out the door. Yami entered a few seconds later.
“You upset Ryou again eh?” he asked grinning.
“What do you want?” Bakura growled.
“My gameboy. I know you stole it.”
“Oooh… Uhm… See, here's the thing… I don't have it anymore…”
“Should've known…” Yami sighed. “So why are all those suitcases in the hallway?”
“Ryou is going away for a week.” Bakura said, looking out the window.
“You mean he's going without you?” Yami asked sniggering.
“Yup. After I burned down the kitchen he said he needed some `alone time'.” Bakura rolled his eyes.
“You burned down the kitchen?”
“Yeah. It has to do with your gameboy actually. See, I was playing Super Nario, and I reached this ice level where there was a big hunk of ice blocking the road. So I thought I'd melt the ice by putting the gameboy in the microwave. After a few minutes the gameboy caught fire, then the microwave caught fire, and soon the whole kitchen was ablaze.” Bakura said simply. Yami ofcourse, found this story very amusing.
“You are SUCH an idiot!” he stammered between his laughs.
“Oh, like you would have a better idea to melt that damn ice.” Bakura huffed.
“You should've used the fire arrow, you imbecile! Your IQ is lower than that of a monkey!”
“Well, atleast I don't have to work in a cardgame shop to make money!” Bakura shouted.
“Sure, robbing people is such an honourable way of living!” Yami retorted.
“Why don't you shut up right now?” Bakura asked.
“Why don't you make me?” Yami asked.
“I think I will…” Bakura said viciously, approaching Yami.
“Ah? Let's not do anything drastic!” Yami said, backing away. It seemed the tombrobber finally snapped.
“You asked for it…” he growled, stretching out his arm.
“No! Help! Murder! Rape! Amber alert!” Yami called, bumping into the wall behind him. Bakura grabbed his throat and pushed him further against the wall.
“Ryou! Help meee!” Yami gasped.
“I'll make you shut up!” Bakura growled.
 
“Hey Bakura, my taxi is here!” Ryou called. He was waiting in the hallway downstairs, and hoped his yami would help him carry his bags. Ofcourse Bakura would never do something like that, but it was nice to think so.
“Bakura! If you don't hurry up I'm leaving!” he called again. Bakura hurried down the stairs.
“Coming, coming!” he gasped.
“Where's Yami? I thought I heard screaming…” Ryou said suspiciously.
“Here I am.” Yami said blankly, standing at the bottom of the stairs. His violet eyes seemed to have lost some of their shine.
“Oh good. You weren't fighting again were you?” Ryou asked.
“No, ofcourse not!” Bakura said innocently.
“I'll be going home now. Enjoy your holiday.” Yami said, heading for the door.
“Bye Yami!” Ryou called after him.
“So Ryou, how about I help you carry those bags?” Bakura asked, after Yami had left.
“Excuse me?” Ryou asked, staring at his yami, who was already picking up two large suitcases. He rubbed his eyes before deciding that he wasn't dreaming, and hurried after Bakura. Soon all the suitcases were loaded into the taxi.
“I'll see you in a week Bakura. Remember that the repairmen are coming over this Wednesday to repair the kitchen, change your underwear every day, and don't eat too much junkfood!” Ryou began, and Bakura nodded innocently to show he was listening. “And don't cause any trouble!”
“Ofcourse I won't hikari! Don't worry about me! You just have fun!” Bakura said, hugging Ryou for a sec and then pushing him in the direction of the taxi.
“Ah, okay. Bye bye!” Ryou called, opening the door and stepping inside.
“Bye Ryou!” Bakura called, waving merrily as the taxi drove off.
`I won't cause any trouble… But my parasite will…' he thought grinning.