Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 2
 
Yami was skipping down the street, singing merrily. Why was he doing that you ask? Simple explanation. He was not really Yami. Well, sure, in body, he was Yami. But his mind had been taken over. Bakura had used his `transferring a part of himself' technique on him, so now Yami had been infected by a sort of Bakura virus. A Bakura parasite. A small part of Bakura that had taken over his body. Sounds creepy doesn't it?
“I'm too sexy for this body, too sexy for this body. Too sexy yeaheah! And I'm, too sexy for this face, too sexy for this face, so sexy it hurts!” Bakura Yami sang. Oh, the possibilities. There were millions of ways to make fun of Yami now. What to do first? Get a new haircut perhaps? And speaking of hair, he suddenly spotted a very familiar hairstyle up ahead. Sniggering, Yami crept up behind the unsuspecting man.
“Hey Malik, your butt looks awfully hot today!” he whispered in the tombkeeper's ear.
“Why thank you Yami, I- wait, what?” Malik stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the possessed yami.
“You drive me wild!” Yami said, laughing.
“Oh stop it Bakura, I know it's you!” Malik sighed.
“Aaaaw, how did you know?” Yami asked, hopping up and down in frustration.
“There is only one person in this universe who can do a freaky laugh like that. And besides, you've already stolen my new sports watch. Hand it over.” Malik commanded. Yami reluctantly dropped the Frolex in the tombkeeper's outstretched hand.
“So how did you pull this off?” Malik asked, eyeing Yami.
“Just misuse of ancient Egyptian powers. Same old, same old. And the best part is that I won't get into trouble, because the real me is at home right now, minding his own business.” Yami said grinning. Malik had to rerun that line in his head a few times before it made sense to him.
“So what are you planning on doing now?” he asked.
“I dunno. Probably run around in a pink tutu, and disturb the public order.” Yami shrugged.
“I would've expected more from you! There's a lot of potential in this.” Malik said thinking.
 
“Hey you!” called a voice behind them.
“Who?” Malik and Yami asked in unison, looking around.
“You! Yami! What do you think you're doing?” Seto Kaiba asked, approaching them.
“I'm… hanging out?…” Yami asked.
“You were supposed to meet me for our weekly duel half an hour ago!” Seto barked.
“Oooh! Right! Uhm… my watch broke.”
“Whatever. Come on, let's duel!” Seto said, taking out his dueldisk. Yami started to grin broadly, as an idea dawned on him. Well, okay, as an idea dawned on the Bakura parasite… He took out his dueldisk too.
“Bring it!” he said. Soon Yami and Seto were both enraged in another duelmonster battle. Though this one was slightly different than the normal battles. Yami kept calling out Kuriboh's, and making the strangest moves. As though he wanted to lose. Seto hardly noticed it, since he thought this was just another one of Yami's daring strategies. After ten minutes however, the battle was over. Yami had lost all his lifepoints and Seto had lost… none…
 
“I won! Oh my god! I won!” Seto said dumbstruck, as the lifepoint counter of his nemesis reached zero. “In your face Yami! I am the number one duellist! Booyah!” the CEO taunted.
“Yes Seto, you did win. And do you know why?” Yami asked calmly.
“Because the heart of the cards failed you?” Seto asked grinning.
“No, because I let you win.” Yami responded, and Seto's jaw dropped a few feet. “And do you know why I let you win?” he continued. Seto shook his head and let out a strange sobbing sound. “Because… I love you Seto!”
There was a long moment of silence. A very long moment of silence. And then…
“What did you say?”
“I looooove you Seto! You are my one true soulmate!” Yami said grinning. Seto gasped.
“Take that back!”
“Hold me, Seto!” Yami said, approaching Seto, ready for a hug. Seto stepped back a few feet and then did the first thing that popped into his mind. He whacked Yami with his briefcase and ran for it.
“Seto, my love! My snuggle bunny! Come back!” Yami called, but Seto had disappeared within seconds.
“Oh my god, Bakura, that was amazing!” Malik said, wiping the tears of laughter from his face.
“Yes, I followed a few months of acting school.” Bakura Yami said proudly, pushing back his hair and striking a pose.
“Heheh, that CEO will be scarred for life!” Malik said, high-fiving Yami.
“Yes, but the fun has only just started!”