Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 3
 
As Malik headed home again, Yami made his way to the cardgame shop, occasionally tripping some unfortunate old ladies who crossed his path. When he reached the shop he looked around to see whether anyone was in sight, grabbed a rock, and threw it through one of the windows. Then he turned back to the street and shouted “Hey, you punk! Come back here! That's vandalism!”
“Yami, what happened?” Yugi asked, storming through the door and looking around.
“Some kid broke one of our windows, and then he ran for it!” Yami lied.
“Oh, not again!” Yugi sighed, going back inside to phone the window company. Yami grinned and followed him. As usual, the shop was filled with Yugi's groupies. Joey, Tristan and the demon girl Tea.
“Yami, why are you grinning like that?” Tristan asked.
“What?” Yami quickly wiped the evil Bakura grin off his face. “I uh… beat Kaiba in a duel again today.”
“But in a friendly way right? Because he is still our friend!” Tea squeaked.
“Suuure…” Yami said.
“Well, they'll repair the window tomorrow.” Yugi sighed, joining the group. “Oh, by the way, did you get your gameboy back?”
“Err… No… I decided to let Bakura borrow it a little while longer.”
“Why?” Tristan asked, staring at him.
“Because he's our friend!” Yami said, and everyone stared even more.
“See, that's the spirit!” Tea said happily.
 
Getting a bit bored with the new duelmonster cards discussion, Yami decided to start some more trouble.
“Hey Yugi, can I talk to you in private?” he asked.
“Huh? Eh, okay.” Yugi stuttered, and he followed his yami to a far corner of the shop. The three groupies stared at them, but after Yami glared back, they quickly continued talking about duelmonsters.
“What's this about?” Yugi asked, staring up at him.
“Well, see… Yugi… I think we should stop seeing each other.”
“Excuse me?”
“Well, in a romantic sort of way anyway. You're my hikari, so I can't possibly not see you.”
“Hold on, you're dumping me?” Yugi asked, going pale.
“Uhm, yes. Duh! But ofcourse I hope we can still be friends.” Yami said with a wave of his hand.
“W-why?” Yugi stuttered.
“Well, eh… I work here, and I live here and stuff. If we're not friends it would be awkward.”
“No, I mean, why are you dumping me?”
“Oh boy, where to start. You're a kid, you're incredibly short, your voice is squeaky…” Yami began to sum up. “Oh, and I've found someone new.”
“Someone new?” Yugi asked weakly, on the verge of crying.
“Yeah. He understands me, and he's a real man!” Yami said, pretending to look all dreamy.
“Who?” Yugi demanded.
 
At that moment, the door opened and Seto Kaiba walked into the cardgame shop. He was ofcourse, hoping to buy some new cards, and was totally unaware of the situation.
“Seto!” Yami shouted, pointing at the CEO in an accusing way.
“What?” Seto asked, staring at Yami.
“You traitor!” Yugi squeaked, sobbing in a hanky. Joey, Tristan and Tea now turned to look at him too.
“What did I do?”
“You do not have to deny our love any longer Seto! I have broken up with Yugi, just for you!” Yami called, grinning.
“You what?!” Seto shouted.
“He what?!” Joey, Tristan and Tea shouted.
“We what?!” Grandpa asked, walking into the room.
“You're a yami stealer! Don't try to deny it!” Yugi shouted.
“Yes, he has stolen my heart! I am all his!” Yami said.
“It's lies! He's lying! I swear! You believe me don't you?!” Seto shouted, looking at the group. Tristan's eye started twitching, Tea fainted and Joey seemed to have gone into shock.
“Who do you think we would rather believe? You or Yami?” Tristan asked.
“Yes Seto, now we are free to do whatever we want, wherever we want!” Yami said in a very suggestive tone of voice.
“Oh god, get away from me you freak!” Seto shouted, turning around and running out the door.
“Seto! My darling! My teddybear! Wait for me!” Yami called, running after him. For about 10 seconds nobody said anything, and you could only hear Yugi sobbing.
“Why is there a hole in the window?” grandpa asked.
“Time for your medication grandpa!” Tristan said, hurrying the old man away as Yugi didn't seem to be able to move. Joey, still in a state of shock, fell over, crushing Tea, who was still unconscious.