Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 11.
 
“Yes, the ultimate shadow game. Scissors, rock and paper!” Bakura grinned.
“E-excuse me?”
“You heard me! I'm sick of Duelmonsters. Atleast with Scissors, rock and paper I have a fifty/fifty percent chance of winning.”
“But… I've never really played Scissors, rock and paper…” Yugi muttered.
“Don't worry Yugi, you can do it! Just believe in the heart of the… eh… The heart of your fist.” Yami called.
“The heart of my fist? Well, uhm… alright then.” Yugi replied.
“Let's do this!” Bakura growled, hiding his hand behind his back.
“I will defeat you!” Yugi said, also moving his hand behind his back.
“On three. One, two… three!” Bakura shouted, and both boys stuck out their fists in a swift move.
“Rock versus rock. It's a draw…” Yugi muttered.
“Again!” Bakura commanded, and they both hid their hands again. “One, two, three!”
“Paper versus paper.” Yugi rolled his eyes.
“Stop mimicking my moves, you!” Bakura growled.
“Hey, you're the one mimicking my moves!” Yugi shouted.
“Guys! Just try again!” Yami called.
“Alright. One, two… three!” Bakura shouted, and both boys extended their hands again.
“Yay! Rock crushes scissors! I win!” Yugi cheered.
“Nooo! How could I have been defeated? Curses!” Bakura shouted in fury, falling to the ground.
“Now release my yami.” Yugi said coldly.
“Hm… no, I don't think I will.”
“What?”
“I'm still gonna stay here, and there's nothing you can do about it!” Bakura laughed.
“You asked for it! I have no choice but to release my secret weapon.” Yugi said darkly.
“Oh? Which is?”
“This!” he shouted, taking a large can out of his pocket and spraying Bakura's face.
“Mind pepperspray?! Nooooo!!!” the parasite shouted shrilly, dissolving into thin air. At the same time, Yami's shackles disappeared.
“You did it Yugi!” he called happily.
“Yes! By believing in the heart of… my fist…” Yugi said slowly.
“Let's get back to the others then.” Yami suggested. Yugi nodded and there was a flash of light. The next second he found himself lying on the floor of Kaiba's office, with a splitting headache. The others were grouped around him.
 
“Eh? What happened?” Yugi muttered.
“You and Yami suddenly passed out. I think you hit your head on the desk on your way to the floor.” Joey explained. For a second Yugi thought he saw Bakura grin.
“Well, that's pretty normal when I enter Yami's heartmaze…” Yugi said, sitting up and rubbing his head.
“Did it work? Did you defeat the Bakura?” Tea asked.
“Yes, I did. It was a fierce battle, and I almost didn't make it!” Yugi exaggerated. Suddenly, Yami sat up too.
“Friggin' ow!” he said, clutching his nose. He had landed on his face.
“Are you alright Yami? Are you you again?” Joey asked.
“Yes… Glad to have my body back. Lord knows what that Bakura could've done with it.”
“Actually… He streaked, nearly burnt down a restaurant, bothered old ladies, lost a couple of duels, robbed a few liquor stores and stalked Kaiba.” Tristan listed.
“What?!” Yami shouted.
“Oh, and you emotionally crushed Yugi, and broke a window of the game shop…” Joey added.
“And got thrown into jail!” Tea sqeaked.
“Bakura….” Yami growled. But the tombrobber was already heading for the door.
“Grab him!” Seto shouted, finally jumping off the file cabinet and crushing Tea's foot. Joey and Tristan quickly jumped after Bakura and grabbed his coat, pulling him back.
“Payback time…” Yami growled, as Seto opened a deskdrawer and pulled out several large cans of pepperspray. Bakura's shriek could be heard in a 10 mile radius.
 
That evening, Ryou returned from his holiday.
“Bakura! I'm back!” he called, dragging his suitcases into the hallway.
“Ah, welcome back hikari.” Bakura exited the kitchen and gave Ryou a hug.
“Well, did you stay out of trouble while I was gone?”
“Ehm… Yes…” Bakura lied.
“Hey, why are your eyes all red and bloodshot?”
“I- uh… Missed you so much that I cried.” Bakura lied again, trying to forget the pepperspray incident.
“Awwww… You really are one of a kind Bakura!” Ryou said happily.
 
End!