Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 10.
 
Half an hour later the gang arrived at the Kaiba corps building.
“Excuse me, we're here to see Seto.” Yugi said to the secretary.
“Seto?” the secretary repeated.
“Oh, I mean mr. Kaiba.” Yugi corrected himself.
“And for what purpose do you need to see him?”
“He's currently being stalked by a guy with spikey, multicoloured hair! And strange leather clothes. And uhm… Oh, he has purple eyes too!”
“… Wouldn't that be you?” the secretary asked, eyeing Yugi suspiciously.
“No! See, Yami is my yami. And he's taller than me. But it's not his fault he's stalking Seto, because he's Bakura!”
“What's this nonsense? Leave, before I call security!” the secretary said, moving her hand to a big red button.
“Oh, just let us in woman! It's an emergency!” Bakura growled, pushing the secretary out of the way and pressing the button that opened the door to Seto's office. The gang quickly entered and closed the door again behind them. Then they saw a strange sight. Apparently Seto had clambered on top of a large filing cabinet, and was trying to fend Yami off with a broomstick. Joey quickly pulled a camera out of his pocket because this was a definite Kodak moment.
“Motou! Call this guy back at once!” the CEO shouted, poking Yami in the stomach.
“Yami… I mean Bakura, you leave Seto alone! The jig is up!” Yugi called.
“You've ratted me out!” Yami shouted at the real Bakura.
“No I didn't. They forced it out of me!” the tombrobber retorted.
“Ehm.. yes! Fear us! And leave Yami's body now!” Tristan commanded.
“No! Never! I like it here! You cannot make me leave!” Yami replied.
“Damn. And we can't use Tea, because we forgot our earplugs at Bakura's place.” Tristan commented in a disappointed voice.
“Guys, huddle!” Joey called, and the gang huddled together.
 
“Now what do we do?” Tristan whispered.
“Bakura! You caused this mess! Solve it!” Yugi commanded.
“As far as I know there is only one way to get rid of a parasite.” Bakura replied thinking.
“Which is?”
“You must face and defeat him in… a shadow game!”
“Oh no! Not again!” Yugi sighed.
“It's the only way!”
“Aw, alright then.” Yugi said, and the group turned to Yami again. “Bakura parasite. I challenge you to… a shadow game! And if I win, you will leave Yami's body!”
“Very well. Meet me in the pharaoh's soul room!” Yami replied, and the millenium puzzle began to shine brightly. Yugi was sucked in at once, and appeared in the heart's maze. He looked around glumly.
“Aw… I told Yami to put some signs on these doors. That lazy bum.” Yugi muttered, staring at all the unmarked doors.
“Let's see, how did I find the door again last time? Oh yeah, listening to the call of Yami's heart.” He closed his eyes and listened intently.
“Yugi, get your ass over here and save me dammit!” came a voice.
“Yami! Where are you?”
“Take the first door to your left, go up the stairs, second door on the right, go down the stairs, first door in the left again and then keep going until you reach a fork. Go left and take the third door on the right. Immediately take a left again, go up the stairs and bunny hop in a circle. Then go into the second door to the left and keep walking until you reach a lone door.” Yami commanded.
“Okay, got it!” Yugi nodded, memorising it all and walking said road until he reached that lone door. He swallowed and pushed it open. Yami's soul room was very nicely decorated. There was a large bed covered with plushies, a couch and even a mini fridge. Bakura was already there. And Yami himself was shackled to a wall in the back.
“You made it!” Yami said.
“Yes. But was that bunny hop really necessary?” Yugi asked.
“No! I just wanted to know if you'd actually do it.” Yami giggled. Bakura coughed to get their attention.
“So Squirt. You came to free your yami? As you can see, I have him imprisoned in the back of his soul room. And to disappoint all the crazy fangirls, no, I have not touched him.”
“Bakura! I will defeat you in this shadow duel, and then you have no choice but to set Yami's soul free!” Yugi said dramatically, ignoring the fangirl comment.
“You really think you can beat me? I'd like to see you try. But we play by my rules.” Bakura grinned evilly.
“I don't really have much of a choice do I? Very well.” Yugi nodded.
“Then let us get ready for the ultimate shadow game!” Bakura laughed maniacally, causing both Yami's and Yugi's eyes to twitch.
 
((A/N: omgwtfbbq! A cliffhanger! What evil, twisted game will Yugi be forced to play? Find out next chapter in Yu-gi-oh, pepperspray!))