Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Christmas Party ❯ Tristan's crappy quest ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't think I own Yugioh

Gw: well now that we know of the whereabouts of Mokuba, we finally don't have to worry about him!

Seto: hmph! Says you! My brother is getting influenced by the most friggin' evil person in the world!

Gw: Plot construct-

Bakura: Dammit! I am done with all Plot construction! Every single fic I get stuck in there is some insane authoress who makes poor anime characters do her deeds! I am tired of it! We are anime characters! We should get treated better! We are not mere play toys in some sick experiment! *Turning to the Yugioh characters* Whose with me?

*Crickets chirp*

Bakura: -_-0 wimps.

Yugi: *whose still in the teddy bear pool* sorry Bakura we just don't want to go against the authoress, she might take away my bears!

Yami: and the last time that that happened you ended up in a pink dress serving up tea, remember?

Bakura: This is a monarchy...

Gw: *giggles* yeah...but anyway I have got a lot of weird reviews on the Tea fight and stuff, and it's surprising whose in the lead!

Yami and Bakura: WHO?!?!

Gw: like I'd tell you! There have even been some reviews where people suggest that neither should get her!

Bakura: What!?!? Tell me who these mortals are so I can banish them to the shadow realm!

Gw: O_o

======================================================

Boring...

Joey: so what do we do now, I mean, we can't find Mokuba or Marik until tomorrow, there is nothing to eat, we're stuck in a blizzard, and there is nothing to in the stuffy old mansion.

Tristan: -,- wow, you know how to put a bright side on everything.

Mai: Wait a minute, if we can't leave because of the blizzard, it means we are staying over with Kaiba right?

*Girls squeal in delight*

Tea: sleep over!

Serenity: Oh my gosh! This is going to be so much fun!

Isis: We can play truth or dare!

Tea: or spin_the_bottle!

Girls: or 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!

Guys: O_o?

Bakura: suddenly being down there with Marik doesn't seem so bad.

Seto: before anything, we have to decide the rooms, there is enough that two people can have on room, and I of course will have a room to myself ^_^

Joey: no fair!

Seto: -_- hello!? It's my mansion!

Joey: oh yeah...-_-

Serenity: I'll share with Isis

Mai: and I'll share with Tea

Girls: *jump in the air* ^_^

Ryou: oh gosh, *turning to Bakura* I'll guess I'll share a room with-

Yugi: me!

Ryou: what, Yugi I was talking to-

Yugi: thanks Ryou you are so nice!

Ryou: O_o0 *In thought* I am going to die.

Tristan: I can share a room with my best bud Joey!

Seto: which leaves.... *Looks at Yami and Bakura who are arguing about something*

Yami: you can't go twice in Tic-tac-toe!

Bakura: I didn't go twice! You just didn't go, so I thought I should go again!

Yami: that's cheating!

Bakura: Is not!

Yami: Is too!

Bakura: Is NOT!

Yami: IS TOO!

Bakura: Is-

Seto: You guys are sharing a room together!

Bakura and Yami: WHAT?!?!?

Seto: It's the only room left, unless you want to share a room with Malik...

Bakura/Yami: aw crap...

Yami: oh great, what a merry Christmas we're having...

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Everyone went to check out there rooms, which were like any room you would of seen in a hotel, bathrooms, each with one giganto bed, but in this house they had connected rooms that go straight down the hallway on each side in this order

Left side-Isis Serenity, Tea Mai, Yami Bakura,

Right side-Joey Tristan, Ryou Yugi, Malik, and Seto.

With the girls...AGAIN

Mai: *closes door* Oh Tea, we are going to have so much fun.

Tea: *evil grin* What do you have in mind?

Mai: I was thinking this is a chance for us to pull some pranks on the boys.

Tea: They'll never expect *innocent look* little Tea! MWAHAHAHAHA

*In comes Serenity and Isis through the connecting door*

Serenity: do I hear evil laughing? Some one is planning something!

Mai: Serenity, Isis, I suggest that when everyone is asleep we pull some pranks on the opposite sex.

Serenity: O_O0 don't you think that is a little cruel, what about Joey! Ryou! Or Seto!

Isis: they are casualties of war!

Serenity: -_-0 but-

Tea: Before we go on our rampage how's about we play a little game with them?

Mai: yesss*taping chin* but what?

Isis: -_- not hide and seek.

Serenity: how about spin the bottle?

Tea: I would, but I am afraid it might land on Malik or something

Mai: Seven minutes in heaven?

Isis: gross! What if someone pulls the wrong names like-Me and Tristan? *Makes barfing motion.

Tea: then there is only one game left

Girls: *solemnly* truth or dare.

Serenity: but that could result in major catastrophes! It not a party game to be toiled with!

Mai: but it is the only game left, and it is our responsibilities as women to make sure that every party has a party game played! We cannot back down! Are you with me?!?

Tea: O_o? Calm down *whispering to Isis* she takes sleepovers and parties to seriously...

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Yami and Bakura

*Both are looking at the only bed in the room*

Yami: So...how are we going to decide whose getting the bed?

Bakura: I'm not playing you in a Pokemon battle again.

Yami: *rolls eyes* how about if we have a contest? Whoever can impress Tea the most gets to sleep on the bed, loser has to do a little song and dance.

Bakura: Are you serious?! I'm am not going to lower myself to impress some mortal, U_U even if she is a pretty mortal too.

Yami: well I guess I am going to be sleeping and yous a gonna be dancin'.

Bakura: *getting angry* fine, but how is it going to work?

Yami: simple! A person has to impress Tea, and the other opponent has to acknowledge it to, the person with the most points by the end of the night wins!

Bakura: that doesn't seem to complicated, don't think I'll go easy on you pharaoh! *Evil glare* I will never let you have Tea-or that bed! *Leaves room*

Yami: *arms crossed* hmph, loser.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Ryou and Yugi

Yugi: why are you standing there like that Ryou? This room is yours too!

Ryou: uh, sure, but Yugi...

Yugi: yeeeees?

Ryou: are you s-still mad at me?

Yugi: me? *Laughs* Ryou that was in the past! I am a new Yugi! I don't get so mad over the littlest things!

Ryou: ^_^ great! Because I thought I was actually going sleep with one eye open tonight!

Yugi: That's silly!

*Both laugh*

Yugi: hahaha-*stops abruptly* you should still consider it! Bye now! *Leaves room*

Ryou: O_o! *In thought* I am going to die in this bloody house. Not by some evil basement monster, not by some homicidal maniac! But By Yugi!

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Joey and Tristan

Tristan: uh, Joey?

Joey: wat?

Tristan: I am sorta scared sleeping over here, I mean it's haunted!

Joey: don't tell me ya afraid of the things that go bump in the dark -_-0

Tristan: no! It was that thing we saw in the basement that was scary! *Cringing in fear* it was so big a-an-and hairy!

Joey: -_-0 sure but let me tell you somethin' I saw when we were down there.

Tristan: -_- what more food?

Joey: That thing, in the basement, was snickering when we left, I swear!

Tristan: O_o

Joey: I could hear it when we where running away! You gotta believe me Tristan you just gotta believe me!

Tristan: *slowly edging away* I'm going down stairs.

Joey: Tristan! Wait! *In thought* I guess he's right, I was probably just hallaci--hellucin--hillocin-aw forget it, imagining.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Doooownstairs

Tristan: *walks down stairs to see all the girls just sitting there* Okay you guys have to be planning something.

Mai: *sweetly* what do you mean Tristan?

Tristan: There is no way that four girls can sit in a room and not be evil!

Serenity: Your right Tristan, we are going to play a game called-

Girls: TRUTH OR DARE!

Tristan: what?!?!? Do the other guys know about this??!

Tea: nooooooooooooooo, but it's going to be your job to tell them!

Tristan: What?!? Are you serious! They'll kill me! Or torture me!

Isis: exactly!

Tristan: but that isn't fair!

Serenity: that is what you get for being the least liked character on the show, now get out of here before we do to you what we did to Malik!

Tristan: T_T

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Tristan's quest

Tristan: *knocks on Bakura and yami's door* hello?

Yami: *opens door* hey Tristan, you've haven't seen that tomb raider around here trying to impress Tea haven't you? Cause if you have-

Tristan: *quickly* please don't kill me! You have to play truth or dare! *Runs away*

Yami: what? *Realizes what Tristan said* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! May Ra shower his mercy on us!

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Tristan's other quest

Tristan: *knocks on his door* Joey? You in there?

Joey: *opening door* what you've finally come here to tell me I wasn't hallucin--hallacin--imaging?

Tristan: no, just wanted to tell you to go downstairs and play truth or dare or else all the girls will murder you.

Joey: wha?

Tristan: just do it! I don't want to die! *Runs away*

Joey: I've got to be hallucinating, hey I got it!

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Earth to Ryou, Earth speaking.

Tristan: *knocks on Ryou's door* hello? Ryou? Are you in there?

*No response*

Tristan: Ryou? *Opens door*

*Gets tackled*

Ryou: quick close the door!

Tristan: how can I if you just tackled me?!

Ryou: *closes door* Shhhhhhh! *Listens*

Tristan: *whispering* what are you listening for?

Ryou: I don't know.

Tristan: O_o Are you okay?

Ryou: I'm not paranoid!

Tristan: O_o Okay...*trying to get to the door*

Ryou: What are you doing?!?

Tristan: Trying to get out of here!

Ryou: Did Yugi send you!? I knew it! *Sits down and slowly rocks backward and forward*

Tristan: Ryou?

Ryou: *mumbling to himself* oh bloody hell, he's coming, I am going to die, I haven't even got chance to eat cantaloupe yet...

Tristan: *makes a dash for the door* Well, just goes downstairs to play truth or dare...

Ryou: *still mumbling* truth or dare, he's probably going to be there, what am I going to do...

Tristan: ((((O_O))))

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

Tristan's other quest

Tristan: *takes a deep breath and knocks on Malik's door*

Malik: *opens it in two seconds* what do you want.

Tristan: *taking a step back* uh, um you have to go down stairs and play truth or dare.

Malik: WHAT?!? Who are the flaming idiots who came up with that?!

Tristan: uh...the girls.

Malik: ((O_O)) OH no, hide me!

Tristan: I would but those girls are not ones to be toiled with.

Malik: *mumbling to himself* oh hell, they are coming, I am going to die! I haven't even tasted honey dew yet...

Tristan: so that's the second paranoid freak in this house...

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

Tristan's last quest.

Tristan: *knock's on Seto's door* uh hello?

Seto: *inside room* What do you want?

Tristan: The girls order you to play truth or dare

Seto: no.

Tristan: but you have to!

Seto: and what are they going to do if I don't?

Tristan: do you really want to know?

Seto...fine...

Tristan: *in thought* well those were all the rooms and it's time for me to become a minor character again.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Gw: Aw man! Too much Tristan!

Yugi: what's wrong with Tristan?

Gw: I HATE HIS SCREWED UP HAIR!

Tristan: *touching his head* is it really that bad?

Everyone: yes.

Gw: so to make up for all the "Tristan Time" I'll torture him!

Tristan: What?!?

Bakura: he's no Yami, but he will have to do!

Tristan: O_O

*Tristan gets dragged into a room by Dark Magician and Blue Eyes and afterward you can hear various screams*

Yami: O_o0 uh, so how about the news on Tea?

Gw: oh that, well, one of you won't be very happy.....

Bakura: just tell us!!!!!!!!

Gw: isn't it obvious that it's--