Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Christmas Party ❯ Marik's horrible search group ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I really sincerely honestly don't own Yugioh......................in this dimension.

Yugi: *singing* cry me a river......cry me a river.....cuz' I cried a river....over you.......

Gw: poor, poor Yugi. aren't you happy? I got you an Isis two and everything!

Yugi: oh Gw, it's not the same.........

Yami: there is only one thing that makes Yugi happy, not matter what.

Gw: what! tell me!

Yami: teddy bears!

Gw: really?!?!*uses powers* Now Yugi, you have a pool full of teddy bears!!!!

Yugi: ^_^ yay!!!!! *jumps in*

Gw: *teary eyed* they grow happy so fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --

Marik's (crappy) rescue group

Bakura: *in thought* Yay, I'm stuck in a smelly old basement-maze, while that fern face is up there with Tea, perhaps I should of reconsidered......*mind gasp* why, as we wander down here, he could be putting the moves on her! I've got to get out of here!! *out loud* um, can we go any faster?

Marik: what do you mean "go faster". We are looking for someone not raiding some tomb.

Bakura: please, you psycho maniac-reject, I am not in the mood.

*go on in silence*

---------------------------------------------------------------- --

SETO!!!!!!!!!!!

*whose been wondering around the basement looking for Mokuba*

Seto: *in thought* I wonder where Mokuba is this time, It's not safe down here.

*hears from the depths of the basement a strange dark sound*

Seto: okay, that didn't come with the mansion *still progressing on* I gotta get this damn place fixed.

*Seto then stops in his tracks, and hears a wet shaggy breath deathly close behind him*

Seto: (((O_O)))*turning around veeeeeeeeery slowly* M-M-M-Mokuba?

*Sees gigantic freaky hairy beast*

Seto: (((((((((O_O))))))))) *screams bloody murder and runs away* *in thought* That definitely didn't come with the mansion!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------- --

the guys

Joey: *singing to the tune of Scooby doo* oh Moku-Mokuba. Where are you, we got, some work to do know, Oh-

Marik: shutup.

Joey: U_U fine! If you don't want to enjoy my voice then I won't sing *starts humming*

Yugi: no really, shutup and listen!!!

*hear the loud cavernous noise from the depths of the basement*

Tristan: Joey! Really Joey! Shutup!

Joey: -_-0 That wasn't me you idiot!

Tristan: then who--or what was it?

Marik: we are just going to have to find out, it could have Mokuba.

Yugi: O_O you don't mean we are actually going to go and find whatever's making that noise?!

Tristan: It's probably just some pipes and junk.

*loud mysterious noise starts up again*

Tristan: ((O_O)) o-or not.

Yugi: Marik, can you make your rod shine any brighter?!*in thought* that didn't sound right.

Marik: It's not a friggin flashlight -_-0

Ryou: How about we just come back later, it's really dark down here and-and we could easily get lost and-

Yugi: don't tell me your afraid, now Ryou.>=J

Ryou: of course not, it's just that-

Bakura: *getting impatient* we have no time for this-*something streaks past them really fast*

Joey: O_O oh crap what was that?!?

*loud evil sound starts up yet again*

Yugi: ((O_O)) We're all going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marik: *trying to talk over the loud mysterious sound* Calm down everyone there are no monsters or anything of the sort in this baseme-

Ryou, Yugi, Joey and Tristan: *pointing behind Marik* (((((((O_O))))))))AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marik: huh? *turns around to see a gigantic hairy beast who is making the weird4 funky noises*

Bakura: ((O_O)) oh crap! *turning to run* Run for your messed up lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Everyone runs away, not bothering to look back at the strange "basement beast" who is suddenly snickering*

---------------------------------------------------------------- --

out of the underworld.

Mai: *clapping hands* Well we are finally done!

*Malik, is currently tied up from head to toe and is wiggling around in vain trying to convince the girls to let him go*

Malik: oh come on you guys, I was only kidding when I said girls suck!

Serenity: Oh dear, someone forgot to cover his mouth!

Malik: no-wait *gets tape over his mouth* mrf mre arg! wry ary! WRY ARY!

Isis: oh this brings back alot of memories.

*then a gigantic stampede of boys runs in*

Yugi: Run for you lives! The monster of the basement is vicious and needs blood to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea: O_o Yugi what are you talking about?!

Bakura: oh Tea, it was horrible! It was this great shaggy beast! I've been traumatized!!

Tea: oh you poor thing!

Bakura:*with open arms* a hug would make it better!

Yami: *grabs him* oh no you don't.

Serenity: did you find Mokuba? Or Seto?!?

Joey: well, uh, we were looking for him and then-

*just then Seto runs in like a mad man*

Seto: Run for you lives! The monster of the basement is vicious and needs blood to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity: Seto! I've been so worried about you!!!!! *runs up and hugs Seto, then realizes what she's doing and jump off him*

Seto: *blushing* gee, thanks Serenity.

Joey: -_- *makes barfing motion* It's all your fault anyway Kaiba! You probably led us into that trap with that basement monster- thing.

Seto: For your information, mutt, I was looking for Mokuba *anxiously* where is he anyway?

Yugi: We were with Marik, who really seemed concerned about finding him too. *looks around* ((O_O)) where's Marik?

Everyone: ......................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakura: There's a homicidal maniac on the loose! Lock your doors! Hold on to your loved ones! We are all going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yugi: lock the door to the basement!!!!!!

Tristan: *dives and pushes basement door closed* whew, that was close.

Tea: shouldn't we go and look for Marik?

Bakura: There is no chance in hell I am going down there again.

Yami: didn't you say you wanted to find Mokuba?>=o

Bakura: O_O uh..................

Serenity: But what_about Mokuba?! Do you actually think he's safe with Marik walking around down there?

Joey: of course! Anyway, we can find Mokuba tomorrow!

Seto: *going insane* TOMORROW?!?!? MY LITTLE BROTHER IS_NOT_GOING_TO SPEND A NIGHT IN A BASEMENT WITH A HOMICIDAL MANIAC WHO EVENTUALLY WILL KILL US ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity: actually, Seto, I have a feeling that Mokuba is doing just fine.

*Everyone looks from Serenity to Seto, then from Seto to Serenity*

Seto: o_o what makes you think that?

Serenity: I really don't know, he always finds someway to get around, it just like him.

Seto: ~_~ okay then,

Mai: *whispering to Serenity* Good job Serenity! You've got him whipped!

Serenity: ^_~!

---------------------------------------------------------------- --

Checking up on Mokubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In case you've been wondering about Mokuba's "disappearance" he's been in the basement, in a room, conducting eeeeeeeeevil plans! The room he's in is like a place with a whole bunch of security monitors, and he's been watching them, veeeeeeeeeery carefully.

Mokuba: ^_^ oh this is going to be a great party!

*knock on the door*

Mokuba: *in sing song voice* Cooooooooooommmming!

*opens door to see...*

Mokuba: Hi Marik!!!

Marik: *looking around* cool place you got here kid, hmm, never would expect it would be down here.

Mokuba: Yeah I know! I don't even think My brother knows about it! It's got monitors for every room in the house!!!!! *types something into the keyboard and the scene on the screen changes to the room the gang is in, the main room*

Mokuba: MWAHAHAHA!

Marik: *expression changes* you don't think that this is the tiniest bit cruel do you?

Mokuba: Of course not!

Marik: Yeah, me too, just seeing if you thought the same *in thought* and I'm supposed to be the ruthless one.

Mokuba: by the way Marik, nice acting when you saw me in my old Halloween costume!

Marik: *snickering* you should've seen Bakura's face, his eyes looked like they were going to pop out his skull! *stops snickering* bad news though, Joey ate all the food in the house.

Mokuba: minor set-back my friend, they will eventually find some food >=\

*stands up and goes to fondue maker* in the meantime, fondue?

Marik: quite certainly!

Mokuba: Marik, I truly think this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Marik: I think your right.

*both eat fondue and laugh evilly*

---------------------------------------------------------------- --

Gw: Man, I made Mokuba a tad too evil

Yugi: I know, he makes Bakura look like a sneezing puppy.

Bakura: For your information, I am evil, just that I don't feel like it right now.

Joey: don't tell me your going soft like the rest of us.

Bakura: Shutup! I can evil when I want to.

Yami: Sure you can Bakura, sure you can.

Bakura: Really I can!

Gw: fine, do something that is evil.

Bakura: okay, *thinks* uh, how about if I pull some pranks sometime during this fic?

Gw: ^_^ sure! I just add that to my notes.....

Yami: damn, I actually thought I wouldn't get any pranks pulled on me in this fic.

Gw: and don't forget if you are going to review put who you think is going to get Tea, your votes counts.

Yami: ya, sure they do. everyone knows I am going to win anyway.

Bakura: Just because you won one thumb war battle doesn't prove anything.

Seto: what is up with My brother eating fondue with Marik?!?

Gw: ^_~ calm down Kaiba-boy, it is merely part of the plot construction!

Bakura: all of us having to starve is what you call construction??!

Gw: of course!