Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Christmas Party ❯ Yugi's revenge part one ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

disclaimer: I don't...........own......Yugioh...........*breaks down crying*

Gw: if you haven't been reading, just want you to know you have to-ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO leave who you think is going to win Tea's love. Is it really that hard??!?!?!

IS IT??!?!?!

Yugi: ((O_O))calm down there.

Gw: sorry, heh heh ^_^0 Oh by the way, Yugi, I am so sorry for making Isis break up with you.

Yugi: What?! Isis broke up with me?!?!?

Yami: dammit Gw, I gave him some "happy pills" so he forgot about that!!!

Gw: oops!

Yugi: no! Isis how could you?!?!

Isis: *in thought* here we go........

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

Yugi's horrible, horrible life.

Yugi: *runs into the room with all the guys in it, crying uncontrollably*

Joey: ((O_o)) uh, Yug, you okay?

Yugi: *breathing really fast* Isis *inhale* broke *inhale* up with me! *goes on crying*

Tristan: *pulls out note book and looks at it* Joey, you owe me....20 bucks.

Joey: Yeah right Tristan, I said two weeks, you owe me twenty!

Bakura: ha! I put down that Isis would break up with Yugi so both of you owe me twenty.

Yugi: *in total shock* You guys were betting on my emotions? How could you?!?! *breaks down crying*

Yami: oh there, there, aibou, they aren't serious *to Bakura* you ass! They owe me twenty dollars!

Yugi: *still crying*

Ryou: *nervously* uh, Yugi, when did she tell you.

Yugi: *stops crying, in a low hiss* You!

Ryou: ((O_O)) uh.........

Yugi: *advancing* You low, yellowed bellied, British Son of a bitch.

Yami: ((O_O)) Yugi! watch your language!

Yugi: quiet you old fart!*poking Ryou in the chest while still walking* You think just because I'm short I don't have feelings??!

Ryou: Yugi, I can explain, please-

Yugi: I should kick your ass right now!! *grabs Ryou's collar*

Tristan: *writing in notebook* ok, I put five bucks on Yugi,

Joey: ten on Ryou

Bakura: I'll put ten on Yugi.

Yugi: *jumping up and down* come on Brit-boy! I'll take you right here! Comeon!!!!!

Yami: *gets up and grabs Yugi* ok, that's enough. Yugi, you are hurt, we can tell, but violence is not the answer! *deadly quiet* and if you ever call me an old fart again I'll knock you shorter than you are right now.

Yugi: (((O_O)))

Yami: now, Ryou you have some explaining to do.

Ryou: I don't even know what's going on!!

Joey: -_-0 what do you mean *mimicking ryou* don't know what's going on!?

Ryou: I do admit, I kissed Isis, yes, but how did Yugi find out?

Yugi: *bellowing in rage* How did I find out??! I just happen to over hear my ex-girlfriend telling the rest of the girls how horrible a boyfriend I am and how great a kisser you are *gets restrained by Yami, Joey and Tristan*

Joey: *slaps Yugi* get a hold of yourself man.

Yugi: *going back to normal self* @_@ sorry Ryou, I didn't mean to go all crazy on you there.....

Ryou: no problem O_O0...

Yami: *letting go of Yugi* now, since that is sorted out, I guess, there is only one problem!

Joey: what?

Yami: finding Mokuba and Seto!

Bakura: why do you care about finding them?

Yami: because, I can't win this game unless they are found.

*just then the girls come in*

Isis: Yugi, I am so sorry

Yugi: leave alone! I don't want to talk right now.

Serenity: but Yugi, it was wrong for us to talk about you behind you back!

Malik: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: O_o?

Malik: *watching Tv* everyone come here quick!!!!

*everyone rushes to the Tv*

Mai: what's the matter, sound like All my Children has been cancelled.

Malik: -_- just look.

++++++++++++++

Newscaster: and we have bad news for all the people you are spending their Christmas in Domino, a gigantic blizzard has rolled into town. You are advised to stay indoors! the last Blizzard that rolled into Domino killed millions of people!!!

+++++++++++++++

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

+++++++++++++++

Newscaster: I'm sorry, I meant killed millions of birds, but there is no telling what it will do to people!

+++++++++++++++

Tristan: *freaked* oh crap! We're all going to die virgins!!!!!!

Joey: no, that's just you bud.

Tea: -_-0 anyway....we shouldn't be worried, I'm sure nothing going to happen, this is a mansion, it's probably, uh, blizzard proof.

Yami: *whose still standing near tree* What?! What's going on? What's a blizzard?!

Bakura: some mortal natural disaster, lots of flying white stuff for one thing.

Tea: and like I said, we should be safe, because this is a mansion, there probably lots of food here and stuff.

Joey: ^_^0 yeah, sure, lots of food.

Mai: *getting suspicious* Joey, what's with that tone of voice?!

Joey: ^^ funny story actually, heh heh, while I was eating like a maniac *really fast* I sorta ate all the food in the house

Everyone: What?!?!?

Joey: I was hungry!

Bakura: you've go to be kidding! no mortal could eat all the food in the house in a mere hour!!!!!

Tristan: *in kitchen* oh dear lord! all that's left is a carton of milk and lettuce!!

Joey: ^_^ like I said I was hungry.

Malik: we're all going to die! we're all going to die! we're all going to die!

Serenity: I'll kill you Joey!!!!!!!!

Yami: not if I kill him first!!!

Tristan: leave a piece of him for me!!!!!!

Tea: *really loud*EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!!!!!

*everyone stops*

Tea: *in quieter voice* now. there will be no_killing, and this will be a good Christmas if we all work together as friends because friends-

Marik: Dammit, you fuggin goody two shoes we don't want to hear your satanic "friendship" speeches.

Tea: *shocked and appalled*

Marik:*taking control* we're are going to have to find Kaiba, who is the only one in this mansion, who knows this mansion.

Tristan: how are going to find him!

Marik: duh, you numbskull, before you is the master of finding things, I did find all of you didn't I?!

Mai: that was by luck.

Marik: *rolls eyes* anyway...the last place I saw him go was after Mokuba. In that direction *points toward the direction Mokuba went*

Isis: oh no! that's the basement!

Malik: don't tell me your scared of a basement, 'sis

Isis: I'm not scared *in whinny girly voice* it's just that it's so icky and dark!

Marik: Well you don't have to go, if your so scared. Will any other brave men follow me?

Tea: why is just the guys! girls are just as brave!

Marik: so you'll go?

Tea: ((O_O)) I never said that!

Serenity: Joey, why don't you go, you're not afraid of the dark.

Joey: Why would I want to find Kaiba!? I would rather starve here!

Serenity: Joey! do it for me!

Joey: ^_^ okay!

Bakura: Might as well go, I was planning on looking for Mokuba anyway.

Tea: you were? How sweet!

Bakura: ^_^

Yami: that's not fair! I can't go anywhere! I have to sit by this damn tree!!

Bakura: well Yami, if you didn't care so much about winning and more about the well-being of Mokuba you wouldn't have to say that.

Yami: why I oughta-

Tristan: I guess I might as well go, you'll need my masculine strength!

Mai: -_-0 you have masculine strength?

Yugi: I'll go, too, I mean I have nothing better to do U_U *grabs Ryou* and your coming too.

Ryou: Yugi I really don't want to-

Yugi: what was that Ryou? You want to make sure that Mokuba's safe?

Ryou: O_O *In thought* I'm not going to make it out alive.

Marik: I guess that's all.

Serenity: what about Malik? You wouldn't leave four girls alone with him would you?!?

Marik: oh Malik is harmless. *pets Malik* good boy, now sit *Malik sits* good boy.

Everyone: ((((O_O))))

Marik: Now without a moment to spare!!!!!!! too the basement!!! *goes into basement*

Guys who are going: -_-0 yay. *follow Marik*

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

With the girls, again

Tea: *sitting down on couch*when did Marik get so many leadership skills?

Isis: ever since I signed him up for Anger Management classes, it really shows doesn't it? He's really cool now, better then Oprah.

Tea: yeah, *grinning* it's a real turn on.

Mai: amen to that.

Yami: Oh gosh, there are people from the other sex in this room.

Tea: oh yeah, almost forgot.

Malik: *sitting next to Tea* you can forget I'm even here.

Tea: ~_~* Malik if you don't get away from me I will kill you.

Malik: *scooting closer* your feisty!! I like that in a girl.

Yami: Get away from her you asshole!

Malik: and what are you going to do about it!?!!!

Yami: as soon as I win this game I'm going to kick your ass!

Malik: There is nothing you can do now!

Yami: *growling* you just wait my blonde haired friend, you just wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Gw: =_= I am tired, too much writing.

Yugi: your not suffering from a broken heart 8_8

Gw: gosh you complain to much! *uses authoresses powers and clones Isis* Yugi meet Isis2! an Isis just for you!

Yugi: Yay! ^_^

Isis: you can't just clone me like that!!!!!

Gw: I can do whatever I want! ~_~

Isis: I have the power of the millenium-

Gw: blah blah blah *uses Authoress powers again and summons every single bishes in the world* YAY!!!!!

Trunks: Huh? how did I get here?