Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Cruise Lines ❯ Pit Stop ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! *sniff*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

UPS Man: *walks in with a huge package* Special delivery for Mr. Marik.

Marik: Oh great it's here! *signs for the package and takes it*

SSU: What's here?

Marik: *opens it* It's the TORTURE KIT 3000!!!!!

Yami: The what 3000?

Marik: the TORTURE KIT 3000!!!!!!!! I've been waiting forever for this!

Tea: *opens mouth….hesitates and then shuts it* I was about to say something but I'm not even going to go there.

Marik: *opening package* Oh I can't wait to try it out. So…..*rubs hands together* Who's first?

Everyone (except Tristan who's off in his little world): *takes a large step back revealing Tristan*

Tristan: *realizing that he's the only one out of the group* Huh?! *panics*

Marik: *gives evil grin* Trisssstan! So glad of you to volunteer!

Tristan: *panics even more, tries to run away but Marik grabs him by foot*

Marik: *dragging Tristan away*

Tristan: Ahhhhhhh! Help me!!!!!!!! *disappears into the darkness with Marik*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami/Serenity: *walking into the diner*

Malik: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *runs passed them screaming madly*

Yami: ((O_o)) I don't wanna know.

Big Trucker Guy (Jessie): *walks pass them after Malik*

Serenity: Neither do I. *walks up to Tea, Isis, Mai and Bakura.* Hey you guys!

Yami: *sits where Malik had been sitting* Hey where's Kiba, Joey and Yugi?

Seto/Yugi/Joey: *walks up to table with like 7 cups of OJ in hands*

Joey: Hummmm….. Now that's what I call good orange juice!

Yami: Hey! How'd you get so many refills?!

Seto: *smugly* Oh I just introduced the "OJ Guy" with my good friend Mr. Franklin.

Everyone except for Joey/Seto/Yugi: ((O_o))

Yami: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? *gets up and runs out of diner*

Tea: All this for some orange juice?

Yugi: Florida orange juice to be exact.

Bakura (who's still half-asleep): *tunes in* Huh? What? We're in Florida?

Tristan: *just now coming in with a sock in his hair and covered in bruises* Remind me never to offer to take the luggage everywhere again. I just got out of my van, I was trapped in my OWN VAN FOR 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seto: So sad. *sips some more OJ*

^^^^^^^^^^~*~*~*Yami*~*~*~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami: *walks up to guy at OJ stand*

OJ Man: *looks up* Oh great you again! Look here sir, I can only give you one cup of orange juice per person!

Yami: *slips a dollar bill on counter* I wonder if my friend Mr. Washington could change your mind.

OJ Man: *raises eyebrow* ……..SECURITY!!!!!!!!!

Yami: ((O_o))

^^^^^^^^^^*~*~*Diner*~*~*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Isis: Ok well I think we better hit the road. We don't wanna be late!

Everyone: *gets up from table and begins to walk out*

Security Guard: Halt!!! *runs up*

Isis: What's wrong officer?

Officer: *grabs Yugi* You need to come with me, sir.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Officer: *begins to escort Yugi to the back of the station when Yami runs past them* Huh? *takes a long look at the running Yami and then back at Yugi, lets go of Yugi and runs after Yami* Hey come back here! *talks into his walkie-talkie* I've got the OJ culprit on the run heading west of the diner, over.

Everyone: ((O_o))

Malik: *runs past them nearly trampling Tristan, chased by the trucker guy (Jessie)* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: ((O_o))

Isis: -_-0 Just keep on moving people and pretend that you don't know them.

~*~*~*~Outside*~*~*~*~

*Everyone except of Yami and Malik are getting into their cars*

Yugi: *runs up to Isis* Isis, we aren't really gonna leave Malik and Yami here are we?

Isis: Nah.

Seto: *walks by over hearing them* Ha, besides we need 10 people to go on the cruise, otherwise I wouldn't mind leaving them.

Serenity: *lightly slaps Seto on the shoulder* Seto! Don't say that!

Seto: *guiltily looks at the floor* Sorry. *gets in limo*

*~*~*~*~*Diner*~*~*~*~*

Yami: *still running from officer*

Officer: *still chasing Yami talking into his walkie-talkie* Now the culprit is heading for the exit. I'm going to need backup!

Malik: *still running from Jessie*

Jessie: *still chasing Malik* Come here you little--!!!!!!!!

Yami/ Malik: *run smack dab into each other right in front of exit*

Officer/ Jessie: *hit breaks and crash into each other*

Malik/Yami: *stare at the two grown men on the floor, stunned*

*Isis pulls car up to exit and opens back door*

Isis: GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yami/Malik: *look at each other then run for the door*

Officer/Jessie: *coming to*

Jessie: Hey! They're getting away!!!! *trying to get up*

Yami/Malik: *Leap into car and close door while Isis speeds off*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^

SSU: Ok that's the end of this chappie. I'm really sorry that I couldn't update sooner. My computer screwed me over and then when I got it to work school started and this is supposed to be my hardest year so…yea. Ker-plop!

Yami: `Ker-plop'?

SSU: Yes, `Ker-plop'.

Yami: Ok whatever, you're the authoress.

SSU: And what is that supposed to mean?!

Yami: Nothing.

Everyone: *hear screaming in the darkness where Marik and Tristan had gone earlier* ((O_O))

Marik (from darkness): Come on Tristan stop being such a baby!

Tristan(from darkness): AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: ((O_O))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Ok, I'm going to try and get the next chappie up within a few weeks but you can count on one within the next few months if I don't make my dead line. Hey I might start writing the next chapter right now, but you'll never know unless you review!