Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh love stories ❯ Seto/Joey ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



Well hear is the second chapter.This couple is Seto/Joey so enjoy.And as always I dont own Yugioh.cast: Thank God!Angel: ha ha ^________^ thats ok I own Darkness Angel and thats fun too. Angel: not really








it vacation time cried Joey. No school for a week he said to himself. Joey got dressed wolfed and down the breakfast his dad made. Dad when are you going to get rid of that apron that said "Kiss The Cook." When Im good and ready said his dad with a smirk. Joey sweatdropped and waved his dad off.

everybody met up at the school it was actually early. OMG Joey Wheeler is actually early to school said Tristin. Call the army! the navy! The FBI! somebody! Anybody! someone has stolen the real Joey Wheeler. The group broke into hysterics as Joey decided hitting his best friend repeatedly upside the head would vent his anger out. Oh I can Just feel the love yelled Tristin. Joey came early cried Ryou from the back then promptly fainting much to the pleasure of Bakura who decided this was a good opportunity to give "CPR" to his boyfriend. That's code for lets make out till the bell rings.

came up to the group and said a quiet hello to Yugi then sweatdropped at the madness going on around him. He turned towards Joey and felt his cheeks turn a slight pink. Joey turned away his burning face as they walked into the building of DOOM.

school day passed as usual. When the bell rung for Joey`s freedom,Joey went at light speed to the door. When the gang caught up with him Yami asked what do we do tonight his arms wrapped around Yugi. Try and take over the world said Marik and Bakura at the same time. Their respective hakaris lowered their heads in shame of their stupid Yamis. Um yeah said Seto lets call that plan B or plan "Sugar High." I already know Ill end up paying for it so lets go on a beach trip Im sick of staying hear. I have a good sized beach house we can use. And yes before you ask Bakura and Marik I do have a full stock of candy and liquor for you. And I have steel chains and a stun gun to calm them down he said catching Malik and Ryou`s worried looks. Well, lets leave tomorrow piped up Joey Im ready for fun in the sun.


So they very next day the boys piled into Seto`s privet limo. Tristin and Duke arnt coming asked Joey. No said Yugi they decided to do to the mountains for their vacation. (the girls arnt in this story sorry). It was a two hour ride to the beach house. Everyone sort of picked up on Joey and Seto stealing glances at each other. Why wont they say anything said Yami to Yugi thought their link. Because they are both afraid of rejection said Yugi. You know we are eventually are going to barge in and "help" them along anyway.

they got thear they all ran straight towards the kitchen whear a huge platter of food was ready and waiting for them. After eating from the group and much MUCH more eating from Joey they waited an hour and decided to go swimming. While dressing for the beach Joey was in his room drooling over the image in nothing but swim trunks.

takes an hour out to drool herself.) During the swim Joey and Seto were trying their best to show off their best trick dives barely noticing the other trying so hard to impress the other. That night after another truckload of food the guys settled down to play truth or dare mainly so they can embarrass each other. OK said Yugi I`ll get things rolling truth or dare Yami?

thought for a second and said truth. Bakura snickered and said wimp. Yami cursed his in Egyptian and awaited Yugi`s truth. Yami is it true that you possess a tidy widy glitter thong? Yami turned a shade of red that couldn't be described on the color wheel. Every one except Yugi stared at him for a sec then laughed so hard they started to cry. Yami looked towards his light and said sweetly Yugi you will die a slow painful death in the bowels of hell.

truth or dare said Yami still fuming. Dare he said. I dare you to get on the table and sing Tina Turner`s What's love got to do with it?! Bakura cursed him in several different languages and got on the coffee table with a warning from Seto not to break it. (OK Im to lazy to put in the lyrics so just use your brain and insert them yourself. ^___^.)


When he was finished the whole group looked like this O______O;;;;;. DAMM said Ryou who knew you could sing like that. Bakura flushed a little and sat back down. Truth or dare Ryou. Dare he said. Sorry to do this to you but you gatta do a strip dance for me. Ryou flushed a few shades of red. He had to have Seto, Bakura, Marik, and Malik, set him on top of the table. Ryou did his strip dance and sat back down (sorry Im not good at description) and sat beside Malik saying he never wanted to talk to Bakura ever again. But when Bakura thought Marik`s hand was a bit to close to Ryou`s butt he snatched him back.

nodded towards the others signaling that it was time to take down Joey. Ryou smiled sweetly at Joey and said truth or dare Joey. Joey had seen what happened when you said dare so he thought he was safer when he chose truth. Oh how wrong he was. Who do you like said Ryou. Joey flushed brightly and mumbled a name. What was that smirked Bakura? Joey said it a bit louder this time. We cant hear you sang Marik. Joey took a deep breath and yelled for the world to hear Kaiba Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! OK dammit I like Kaiba! Joey looked at the group looking like he wanted to kill but instead stomped off to his room cursing everybody.


rest of them looked at Kaiba then shouted Well what are you waiting for go up thear! Seto epped and ranto his Joey`s room. He found Joey sitting on his bed fuming and cursing. Go away Seto I know whats coming. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I cant believe you like me ha ha right? Seto walked up to him and stared into Joey`s deep honey eyes and said with a straight face Joey Wheeler I love you. At first I couldn't stand you but you always brought out a good side of me that I never knew could exist for anyone besides Mokuba. I don't care what anyone says I love you. And with that Kaiba pressed his lips against Joey's.


minuets later they were still kissing. Finally Yugi poked his head though the door. You guys should try breath he said it really fun. Why did ya ruin the moment Yug? The rest of they finally arrived and lauged along with them. After a lot of teasing chasing eating more truth or dare and night swimming and nealy destroying Seto`s beach house when Marik and Bakura got their hands of the sugar and liquor they finally fell asleep.









know it was short but thats how I like em. But OMG that was SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO craptacular oh well please review.