Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh! Spring Broke ❯ Tristan's Crazy Aunt ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own much of anything.

Gw: well, here we are! A brand new fic!

Everyone: *groan*

Yami: oh come on! She did pair us fairly well if I say so myself.

Bakura: *full of murderous rage* your just saying that because you have Tea!

Yami: well, duh!

Bakura: *clenching and unclenching fist* I swear . . .

Gw: I hope all of you aren't cozy, cause I just might switch the pairings around to make things more interesting.

Seto/Serenity/Joey/Mai/Ryou/Isis/Yami: YOU WOULDN'T!

Gw: *evil grin* maybe I would. .

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Yugi's house

*Everyone (Tea, Yami, Yugi, Joey, Bakura, Ryou, Seto, Serenity and Tristan) is at Yugi's house to celebrate the first days of Spring Break*

Bakura: *playing Monopoly with Yami* Your in the mood for an ass whooping, aren't you pharaoh?

Yami: Not if I just put a hotel on Illinois Avenue! Ha! In your face!

Bakura: I'll get boardwalk before you if it's the last thing I do!

Yami: Too late!

Bakura: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ryou: *looking at them play* You'd think eight and up wouldn't include 5,000 . . .

Tristan: *gets off phone* Thanks, love ya.

Tea: uuuu, Tristan has a girlfriend!

Tristan: -_-0 dude, that was my aunt.

Everyone: eeeeww.

Joey: Why would you be callin' your aunt?

Tristan: well, I think she just solved our problems of what we were going to do during Spring Break.

Ryou: I thought we were going to that slug convention in Iowa! It only comes 478 times a year!

Bakura: I already told you! NO ONE WANTS TO GO!!

Ryou: *pouts*

Tristan: I never told you guys this, but my aunt has some serious cash.

Seto: *snorts* you don't know the meaning of serious cash.

Tristan: No Kaiba. ALOT.

Seto: *starts to feel slightly inferior* I need to get another ferrari

Tristan: anyway, she said we could use her beach house this Week.

Joey: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why would she lend it to us "rowdy teenagers"?

Tristan: *shrugs* She was never really on the sane side if you know what I mean.

Tea: This sounds unbelievable! I am soooooo there!

Yami: *in thought* A week with Tea? On the beach? Am I in heaven?

Yugi: I'm definitely in, what about you Ya-

Yami: yes!

Yugi: O_o?

Joey: I'm there!

Serenity: I might as well go to keep all of you out of trouble. *Shyly* What about you Seto?

Seto: *blushes* O-Okay.

Ryou: *turns to his yami* Do you think we should go yami?

Bakura: *starts fiddling with Motel on property* I'm not really in the mood . . .

Tea: oh come on Bakura! It wouldn't be the same without you!

Bakura: . . .

Yami: *innocently puts arm around Bakura* Don't worry about it, Bakura! Tea and I will bring you a souvenir.

Tea: *suddenly becomes uncomfortable* Yami, could I talk to you for second?

Yami: sure.

*Both walk into separate room*

Yugi: We are going to have to call Isis and Mai so that they can come too.

Tristan I'm all right with Mai and Isis . . .but Malik. .

Serenity: is a perv!

Ryou: and don't forget his yami's a psycho.

Yugi: but didn't he got to some Catholic school or something?

Serenity: Oh yeah! Isis told me if he wasn't holier then Ned Flanders they'd get their money back.

Joey: and don't get me started on Isis!

Everyone: huh?

Joey: I mean--His Malik's a perv!

Yugi: oh come on! It won't be that bad!

Tristan: Do you even remember what happen during Christmas!?

Yugi: thanks to medication, I don't!

Tristan: O___O;;

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><

Yami and Tea are both sitting in Yugi's bedroom

Tea: Yami, I know that you really like me. And I like you *takes his hand* but I think that we shouldn't see each other any more.

Yami: . . .. What?

Tea: I like you alot, but I don't really think this relationship is going anywhere. You're too possessive of me and it's causing us to move backward and. .Are you okay?

Yami: I--I don't know what to say . . .

Tea: I am soooo sorry.

Yami: it's all right. *Starts moving closer to her* I just can't believe this will be the last time we'll make out.

Tea: Get off me! *Stands up* Goodbye Yami. *Shuts door*

Yami: *lifelessly falls back on Yugi's bed*

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><

Everyone is getting ready to leave

Tea: *slowly walks out of Yugi's room, sighs*

Bakura: What's the matter Tea?

Tea: Oh, Well, I just broke up with Yami and-

Bakura: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Tea: yeah, he's really taking it hard.

Bakura: *in thought* It's actually happening! Tea has realized how idiotic that pharaoh was and dumped him! Now she's left for me, and only me!

Tea: I hope he's okay.

Bakura: *not really paying attention* yeah, me too. I'll be right back. *Runs over to Yugi and Tristan* Guys, I'm coming! *Runs off* YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!

Tristan/Yugi: O______O

Yugi: did he just say-

Tristan: yippe?

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><

Malik, no one likes you

Isis: *gets off phone*

Malik: *pops out of nowhere* who were you talking to?

Isis: *annoyed* none of your business.

Malik: -_-0 you're going to have tell me sooner or later.

Isis: *sigh, eye roll* Ra, Malik. Yugi just called and invited us--or me to Tristan's Aunt's beach house.

Malik: *gets all hyper* really?

Isis: yes.

Malik: All right! This is going to be mundo cool!

Isis: Malik-

Malik: *talking to himself* sunny beaches, cute girls and *eyes glaze over* Tea.

Isis: Malik-

Malik: I can see her now, those big blue eyes, chocolate brown hair, and that perfect, beautiful body. *Drools a little*

Isis: Malik--*sees Malik spazin' out* never mind.

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><

Seto: *upon arrival home* Mokub-*Mokuba tackles him*

Mokuba: ^________^ hello!

Seto: -_- hey.

Mokuba: *getting off of him* soooooo wassup?

Seto: I'm going to be gone for Spring Break.

Mokuba: *heart broken* I thought you and I were going to the slug convention! It only comes 478 times a year!

Seto: Uh, sorry kiddo, but this is really important. I'm going to a beach house with Serenity and her friends.

Mokuba: Can I come?

Seto: no.

Mokuba: Why not?

Seto: Because the last time you were with us you almost turned this mansion into rubble.

Mokuba: but Seto!

Seto: No, Mokuba!

Mokuba: *sniff* it's not fair.

Seto: I'll promise I'll make it up to you . . . we'll to the snail convention or whatever.

Mokuba: *sniff* It's still not the same . . .

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><

Yugi: *hears something* Is someone playing music? *Goes into bedroom* OH GOSH.

Yami apparently is reminiscing about his 78-day relationship with Tea. He is sitting on the bed surrounded by loads of pictures of her, letters from her, and lots of other things NORMAL people don't keep. Also playing on CD player are sad songs like "One is the loneliest number" and "she loves me not"

Yami: *looking at a picture of Tea* I was so close, Aibou, so close . . .

Yugi: *cautiously treads through the floor covered with Tea stuff* What happened?

Yami: *sigh* she broke up with me, Aibou. Says I was too possessive, Aibou. Didn't know how much I loved her, Aibou.

Yugi: *slowly sits next to him* uh . . .

Yami: *picks up movie ticket* This was the ticket from the first movie we saw together. It was also the first time I was ever banned from anywhere. Oh, Aibou, I'll never be happy again.

Yugi: um, there are plenty of fish in the sea, Yami.

Yami: *glare* We're talking about TEA, Yugi! Not FISH!

Yugi: *shuts up*

Yami: *sigh* I'll never be able to look her in the eye again.

Yugi: does that mean your not going to the beach house with us?

Yami: *suddenly jumps* The beach house! Without Bakura there, I'll be able to renew our love!

Yugi: but Bakur-

Yami: *ignores him* No time, Yugi! We will need to pack!! *Jumps in and out of closet, begins to model trunks* Now! Do I look cuter in red or black?

Yugi: -_-;

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><

Gw: I have a feeling' this story is going to be insane!

Yugi: so is Yami since he doesn't have Tea.

Yami: *death glare to Gw*

Tea: I can't believe your letting three crazy, perverted guys try to win me over!

Gw: well, one of those crazy, perverted guys is going to end up with you! So readers start your voting!