Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugivania ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yet Another YGO Vamp Fic
By Sakura (L-sama no Miko)


Sakura: Happy Halloween minna!!!! Just thought I do a little ficcie for my fave holiday!!! Anyhoo, if anyone has any ideas for a proper title for this thingy, let me know ‘kay?

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything in this ficcie, except for the plot, so don’t sue me. I need my moola incase my comp’s go on the fritz again.

----------------------------------------------------------



Domino City wasn’t as big as the capital of Kyoto, but it was a fairly large city. Large enough for a group of kyuuketsuki (vampires) to move in to the old Kaiba estate at its outskirts and not have to worry about moving on for a nice long while. Of course the inhabitants felt otherwise hence the sudden closing of businesses once the sun set.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sapphire eyes watched the boy as he hurried along the dark city streets. The owner of the eyes smirked as he continued to watch his prey. He was intrigued by this child like human. Or to be precise, he was intrigued by the boy’s abnormal hair of black, red and gold and its resemblance to one he had known countless centuries ago.

The dark figure licked his lips, sharp canines peeking out briefly as the boy came ever closer to his hiding place of a dingy alley. He suddenly lashed out and grabbed onto the boy’s arm, pulling him into the alley.

The boy attempted to scream, but an icy cold and rather pale hand covered his mouth, blocking all sound. “Don’t you know it’s dangerous for little children to be out so late?” the figure purred.

His captive struggled desperately against the man’s vise like grip. “I’m not a child!” he said boldly though the hand on his mouth still muffled his voice.

“Is that so, little one?” the figure asked, still purring and amused by the boy’s useless struggles. “I’d better get a better look at you then.” With that, the man scooped the boy off his feet and jumped onto a nearby roof.

The moonlight fell on to the man’s pale skin making it seem as he were made of marble. Ice blue sapphires gazed into his captive’s pair of bright amethysts. He was awestruck. Never before in his millennia long life had he ever seen eyes such as these. Underneath the apparent fear was a strange mix of innocence and knowledge.

The boy continued to stare as this man smiled eerily. “You are indeed not a child, little one. No child would have eyes like yours,” he said placing the boy down on the roof, but not letting go.

“W-What a-are you going to do with me?” his little prey stammered, shivering with fear.

“Nothing that will hurt, little one,” the kyuuketsuki said stroking the boy’s cheek, his fingers barely touching the skin. Yugi shuddered again, but this time not from cold or fear. Blue eyes locked onto his amethyst ones and he suddenly stopped struggling and the boy stood still as a statue, only his chest moved as he breathed.

“So lovely,” the kyuuketsuki purred again. “I think I’ll keep you for a while.” The boy said nothing as the man pulled him closer to capture his lips with his deathly cold ones.

The boy moaned as the kyuuketsuki continued kissing him and stroking his neck. Deft fingers moved the kimono aside as the icy lips and tongue glided toward the boy’s life pulse. He opened his mouth, letting his fangs sink deeply into the flesh.

His prey let out a small gasp at the sudden pain, but soon began to moan in pleasure as the kyuuketsuki began to suck nourishment from the smaller one. ‘By Ra! His has got to be the sweetest blood I’ve ever tasted!’ he thought, finding it extremely hard to stop drinking. Reluctantly, he pushed the boy away, then scooped him up once more, carrying him off to the mansion at the city’s edge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbeknownst to the blue eyed kyuuketsuki, another creature of the night had been watching them. Silvery red eyes flared in anger. “Dammit, Seth! That one was supposed to be mine!” the white haired kyuuketsuki cursed, then flew after his housemate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver red eyes watched as the boy groaned and sit up. He remained silent as his chosen pet began to look around the dimly lit blue and silver bedroom. Several moments went by as the boy slowly began to recognize the situation he’d been forced into.

“I’ve got to get out of here!” the young mortal said jumping off the king sized bed. The one watching him smirked hungrily seeing that his housemate had removed the boy’s clothes. He continued to smirk as the human frantically looked around for his clothes with no success. When he sat back down on the bed, his hidden observer saw that crystalline tears had started to fall onto the silk sheets. Deciding to take pity on the little mortal, the figure moved from the shadows and wrapped his icy, pale arms around him, pulling him against his currently clothed chest, causing the boy to stiffen in surprise and fear.

“Shh. Don’t be afraid, little pet,” his said rubbing the little one’s back. The boy looked up to see that he was being held by another kyuuketsuki, this one with snow white hair which made his silver red eyes stand out even more. Unlike the pale marble skin of his blue eyed captor, this kyuuketsuki had pale skin that still had the tan of one who spent his life out in the sun. A scar graced his right cheek, just below the eye.

“Y-You’re a k-kyuuketsuki too, aren’t you?” he stammered, his small body still tensed.

The kyuuketsuki chuckled, amused at his pet’s fear. “Bright boy,” he said into the boy’s ear. “You’re going to be my little pet now.” At that, he carried the boy out of the bedroom.

“Put. Him. Back. NOW.”

The blue eyed kyuuketsuki of the previous night stood in front of them, blocking the white haired one’s progress. “The hell I will!” the white haired kyuuketsuki spat at the taller one. “I’ve been after this boy for months! Go get another human to play with!”

“You’re scaring him thief,” the blue eyed one said, noticing the boy in the other’s arms was shaking. “I don’t like seeing my pets being frightened. Now put him back,” he commanded, crossing his arms and refusing to budge.

“You’re the one’s who scaring him, Seth! It’s too late anyway, I’m claiming him!” The white haired kyuuketsuki then bit viciously into the boy’s neck, making the mortal yelp in pain.

Seth’s eyes darkened to a midnight blue. “How dare you!” The taller kyuuketsuki bared his fangs and lunged for the smaller. The white haired one didn’t even bother to pay attention and continued to feed from the boy who was now moaning, his life fading away rapidly.

Just as Seth was about to pull the human away from his fellow kyuuketsuki, two pairs of arms latched onto him, stopping him effectively. “That’s enough Seth!” commanded yet another kyuuketsuki with pale blond, spiky hair and slightly darker skin than the white haired kyuuketsuki.

“That b------ stole my pet, Marik-sama!” Seth whined, sounding very much like a spoiled brat.

“I don’t f------ing care!” the blond yelled. “You’re disturbing everyone else. And in case you’ve forgotten, I already gave you a pet!”

The white haired kyuuketsuki couldn’t help but chuckle. Seth looked like a little boy who was being scolded by his father, which in a way he was. It was Marik who had made them all. The blue eyed kyuuketsuki glared back at him but said nothing after receiving a scowl from the blond.

“Don’t go to sleep yet, little one,” The white haired kyuuketsuki whispered into his ear, shaking him gently, seeing the boy was about to pass out from the sheer blood loss. He then slashed his throat with one fingernail. “Drink if you want to live, pet,” he said pressing the mortal’s head against the wound.

“S-Seth-sama?” a boy with honey blond hair and amber eyes asked, silently pleading with him not to be angry and to come back to him.

Seth sighed, reluctantly accepting defeat as he watched his former prize suckle from the white haired kyuuketsuki. “Gomen, koinu (Sorry, puppy),” he said, drawing the blond into a hug. “It’s just that, well, look at him.”

Marik chuckled and smirked as he watched the tricolor haired boy nuzzle his new master’s neck in an attempt to get more of the red liquid. “He is utterly adorable!” the older blond beamed. “However you do have this lovely little pup to look after.”

“I know. I know,” Seth said, pouting but found it hard to resist the blond boy’s pleading golden eyes. He then promptly pulled said boy into the blue and silver themed bedroom, locking the door once both were inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------

He was watching him again. This time to make sure the transformation went well. He hadn’t made another kyuuketsuki in centuries and was uncertain if he had done things right. The boy blinked his eyes and sat up, yawning cutely as he looked around. The fledging kyuuketsuki jumped when he was pulled against his chest again.

“Good evening, my little one. How are you feeling?” The little kyuuketsuki turned around to see the white haired man he’d fed from yesterday smiling at him with hungry, possessive eyes.

The little one stared at the man confusedly, his memory foggy from sleep and blood loss. The white haired kyuuketsuki continued to smile as he watched his newly claimed pet adjust to the drastic changes inside his body, relieved that nothing out of the ordinary happened with the transformation.

The newborn kyuuketsuki leaned forward and placed his hands on his maker’s shoulders, then bit into his neck, hungrily lapping and sucking at the red fluid his actions had produced.

The white haired one chuckled as he gently pushed his fledgling away. The smaller one pouted when he attempted to get at the neck again and failed. “Now, now, little pet. You’ll have to wait to feed,” he chided as he rose from the bed and started to dress.

“Thirsty,” the little one whined, almost sounding like a little lost kitten.

The white haired kyuuketsuki smiled. ‘By Anubis! Marik-sama was right! He is adorable!’ he thought as he finished dressing. “I know, my kawaii little koneko (kitten). I too am thirsty,” he said petting the boy’s head. He gently slapped the hands away as they tried to grab onto his wrist.

He thrust the boy’s discarded clothes onto his lap. “Get dressed, koneko. Then I’ll take you out to get something for that thirst.” The smaller kyuuketsuki nodded eagerly then began to get dressed in record time.

----------------------------------------------------

“What’s your name, little one?” the white haired kyuuketsuki asked as they hid in one of Domino’s many dark alleys, waiting for the next foolish human to come their way.

The tricolor haired kyuuketsuki then got a confused look. For some reason he couldn't remember his name. He furrowed his brow then after several moments of silence he spoke. “Yugi,” the smaller one replied, leaning against his taller partner and purring slightly as the older kyuuketsuki stroked his soft, yet spiky hair.

“I am Bakura,” the white haired kyuuketsuki said, smiling at the little one’s show of affection. “Your master.” Yugi looked up at Bakura, his amethyst eyes shining with something the white haired man would never expect from someone he’d claimed by force – love. The little one nodded as if he had been deciding on something.

“Master,” he purred happily, nuzzling against the taller kyuuketsuki’s chest. He didn’t think nothing was out of the ordinary since those he had made before acted in similar ways, though they didn’t have the transformation forced on them. He thought they acted that way because they had loved him.

Bakura chuckled and continued to pet his little kitten, smirking as he smelled a human approaching. “Time for you to eat, little koneko,” he whispered into Yugi’s ear. Yugi nodded happily, eager to have the delicious red liquid sliding down his throat once more.