Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yuugiou - King of Games ❯ Ancient Forbidden One ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yuugiou - King of Games
Chapter 11
Ancient Forbidden One
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Shadow and Vala were walking around and talking about what might be in the tournament finals. Then, some 90+ year old man walked up to Shadow and requested a duel.
 
"I request a duel with you, boy. I have 10 stars, so I'll wager 5," said the old man.
 
"I've got 12, so I guess winner goes to the finals, huh?" said Shadow.
 
"Works for me. My name is Alistair Chrandall (KRAN-duhl), and you are?"
 
"Shadow Lands, you wanna move first or second, Alistair?"
 
"I'll move first, if you don't mind," he said.
 
"Go for it," said Shadow, activating his duel disc.
 
S-8000 A-8000
 
"I draw, then play Upstart Goblin. I draw a card and you gain 1000 Life Points."
 
S-9000 A-8000
 
"Next, I use Hand Collapse."
 
Hand Collapse - SPELL - Quick-Play - Each player discards 2 cards and draws 2 cards.
 
"I've discarded Dandylion," said Alistair, "So I summon 2 Fluffy Tokens (1/0/0 [x2]). I'll summon Mystic Tomato, then end my turn," he finished.
 
Mystic Tomato - DARK - Level 4 - Plant/Effect - When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard in battle, you may Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1500 ATK or less from your deck.
 
Reckless drawing. He's running Exodia, thought Shadow. "I draw. I summon Lord of Dragons (4/1200/1100) and play The Flute of Summoning Dragon. So from my hand, I summon 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon (8/3000/2500) and a Divine Dragon Ragnarok (4/1500/1000). Blue-Eyes, attack Mystic Tomato."
 
S-9000 A-6600
 
"I'll summon a second Tomato (4/1400/1100)," said Alistair.
 
"Which my Ragnarok will destroy!"
 
S-9000 A-6500
 
"To which I summon my 3rd Tomato (1400/1100)."
 
Shadow set a card and ended his turn.
 
Alistair drew his card and played Charitable Donation*.
 
Charitable Donation - SPELL - Discard 2 cards from your hand. Draw 3 cards.
 
"That's just for starters," said Alistair, "I play another Upstart Goblin."
 
S-10000 A-6500
 
"Now I set 2 cards and switch my Tomato to defense position. Go, Shadow," he finished.
 
Shadow drew, then Alistair activated his 2 face down Jars of Greed and drew 2 cards. "Anyway," said Shadow, "I draw. Next, my Lord of Dragons attacks your Tomato."
 
"I summon Sangan (3/1000/600) in attack mode," said Alistair.
 
"Blue-Eyes'll blast it to pieces."
 
S-10000 A-4500
 
"I add Left Leg of The Forbidden One (1/200/300) to my hand." Then Alistair cracked a grin and said, "I have the 4 Exodia Limbs in my hand, you know."
 
"Yeah, and 21 cards in your deck," retorted Shadow. "In the mean time, my Ragnarok attacks a Fluffy Token, then I'll end my turn."
 
"I play Toon Table of Contents," started Alistair.
 
Toon Table of Contents - SPELL - Add 1 "Toon" card or "Manga Ryu-Ran" from your deck to your hand.
 
"I'll take a Toon Table of Contents and add it to my hand. Next, I play it, then fetch another one. I play the 3rd one to get Toon Cannon Soldier to my hand."
 
Toon Cannon Soldier - DARK - Level 4 - Machine/Toon - This card cannot attack on the turn it is summoned. If "Toon World" is on the field, this card can attack directly. Tribute 1 monster to deal 500 damage to your opponent. - 1400/1300
 
Decks: S-31 A-17
Life Points: S-10000 A-4500
 
"I summon Toon Cannon Soldier (4/1400/1300), then play Swords of Revealing Light. Your move," finished Alistair.
 
Of course, Shadow was just beginning. "I play Polymerization to fuse Lord of Dragons and Divine Dragon Ragnarok to summon King Dragun."
 
King Dragun - DARK - Level 7 - Dragon/Fusion/Effect - "Lord of D." + "Divine Dragon Ragnarok" - As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot target Dragon-Type monsters for the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand to your side of the field. - 2400/1100
 
"I activate Ragnarok's ability to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon (8/3000/2500) from my hand. Your move Alistair."
 
Alistair drew his card. "I summon Deep Diver in attack mode."
 
Deep Diver - WATER - Level 3 - Aqua/Effect - If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, at the end of the Battle Phase, select 1 Monster Card from your Deck, and place it on top of your deck. - 1000/1100
 
"Deep Diver, attack King Dragun!"
 
S-10000 A-3100
 
"Now, I take Exodia the Forbidden One and place it on top of my deck. Your move."
 
I need to draw the right card now! Thought Shadow as he drew. He looked at the card and smiled. "Human Transformation!" said Shadow. "I sacrifice Blue-Eyes and discard the card in my hand to summon Kisara, the Blue-Eyed Spirit (8/3000/2500). Kisara then gets to destroy your Swords of Revealing Light and your Fluffy Token." Shadow kept going. "Then she'll attack your Toon Cannon Soldier!"
 
S-10000 A-1500
 
"Blue-Eyes, finish him off!"
 
"Uh-oh," said the old man. Blue-Eyes' Burst Stream of Destruction was too much for the old man, and he started wheezing.
 
S-10000 A-0000
 
"Hey, you alright?" asked Vala.
 
"Vala, call an ambulance," said Shadow. Vala nodded and took out her cell phone. After a few minutes, an ambulance came and took the old man off to the hospital. But Shadow was able to get his 5 Stars and placed them on the card and slipped it into his duel disc, making him duelist 27 to get to the finals.