Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Outrageously Comical Fourth Chapter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 4)

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan..

Fred: And Fred..

Gohan: Show. As always, we're being joined by fanfic writer and owner of the show, Kevin.

Kevin: I'm harder to get rid of than crabs.

Gohan: Yeah. So, who do we have on today's show?

Kevin: I thought I would invite her. (hands Gohan the card)

Gohan: From Final Fantasy X and X-2... wouldn't that be 11?

Kevin: No, it's the first actual sequel. So it's X-2.

Gohan: Whatever. Here is Rikku. (Rikku walks out and spots Fred)

Rikku: MONKEY!!!! (she races over to Fred and starts to hug him, relentlessly)

Gohan: Why are women so crazy about monkeys?

Kevin: I don't know.

Gohan: Let's just move on.

Rikku: (still hugging Fred, and speaking in a sing-song voice) I caught me a monkey. I caught me a monkey.

Gohan: Um.. Rikku... Can we get on with the show?

Rikku: Depends. I can I sit with the monkey?

Gohan: I guess.

Kevin: (looking at Fred) Wouldn't this be the point where you say that you aren't a monkey, that you are Oozakbu, god of donuts, pies, and other pastries?

Fred: With an ass like that, she could call me a pig for all I care.

Kevin: Good point.

Gohan: Getting back to the show, Rikku, what was it like working with your cousin on one of the greatest Final Fantasy games ever?

Rikku: It was okay. It would have been better if my brother wasn't there.

Gohan: Why's that?

Rikku: Because he was always after Yuna.

Kevin: Wouldn't that be incest?

Rikku: Yeah, we think my mom was part Kentuckian.

Kevin: Hey, not everyone from Kentucky is a hill-billy, cousin banging freak. I mean, people move.

Gohan: Right. Let's get back to the show. Rikku, anything else you're working on now that FFX-2 is over?

Rikku: Yeah, the creators are going to give me my own game. It'll be cool cause it will be all about me. And I get to say things like "poopie."

Kevin: God, this will be worse than watching Nickelodeon.

Gohan: But I thought you were obsessed with Rikku?

Kevin: Yeah. In the same way that I'm obsessed with Britney Spears.

Gohan: How's that?

Kevin: The relationship works better when they don't talk.

Gohan: You make me sick sometimes.

Kevin: Hey, maybe if they didn't talk like idiots, carrying on conversations with them wouldn't be so painful.

Gohan: Right. (turning to Rikku) Anything else you're working on?

Rikku: Not at the moment. The game is taking up so much of my time.

Kevin: I have a question. Why did Yuna get all the talent?

Rikku: Huh?

Kevin: Well, she's the one who can sing and dance and do all that white magic stuff. Why didn't you get any of that?

Rikku: Cause I'm 100% Al Bhed.

Kevin: Right.

Rikku: Besides, I can sing and dance. See? (shows a clip of when she went on American Idol, doing a horrible rendition of "Hit Me Baby, One More Time") Wasn't I fantastic?

Kevin: Yeah, when the sound was off. Where did you get that school girl outfit?

Rikku: Well, I... (before she can give an answer, Rini busts in on comes on stage)

Rini: Get your hands off my monkey!

Rikku: (turning towards Kevin and Gohan) Who's the shrimp?

Kevin: That's Rini. She's Fred's girlfriend now.

Fred: Uh, hi Rini. Look, it's not what you think.

Rini: That's funny cause it looks like you are hitting on that trashy slut.

Rikku: Look whose talking. What kind of girl wears a school girl outfit?

Kevin: You did, in that clip. Remember?

Rikku: Oh yeah.

Rini: I'd ask you to pull up your skirt a little more to hide your thong, but it's not like everyone hasn't already seen it before.

Kevin: Technically, everyone's seen your thong before too. See? (shows a clip from GGW: Sailor Scouts Uninhibited) I never get tired of that.

Rini: Let go of my monkey, or I'm going to kick your trampy ass.

Rikku: Bring it on, skank. (the girls get into a fight full of hair pulling and clothes ripping)

Kevin: CAT FIGHT!! CAT FIGHT!!

Gohan: Do we have to end every show like that now?

Kevin: Yes. So let it be written, so let it be done. (turns to Fred) Hey, who do you want to win?

Fred: I don't care. One's just as good as the other.

Kevin: Spoken like a true primate.

Gohan: I'm afraid that's all the time we have. Tune in next time. Oh, and if the FCC is watching, please don't cancel us.

Okay, review.