Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Charasmatic and Daring Sixth Chapter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (It's back for another episode. Take that Magic Johnson. Well, anyway, here's the episode.)

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 6)

Gohan: Hello. And welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred...

Gohan: Show! As always, Kevin is here because he refuses to leave.

Kevin: I own this show, damnit. That means I should be allowed to live here. Besides, no rent.

Gohan: Okay. And again, Rini has shown up because she still doesn't trust Fred, yet.

Rini: All men are the same. (Fred snarls at her) But I still love you.

Kevin: Well, Gohan, she should be concerned. Because our next guest is the hottest thing in anime.

Gohan: That sounded like a transition. Since when do you write transitions?

Kevin: Since now. (hands the card to Gohan)

Gohan: Our guest today is... Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin. (she comes out)

Robin: Hello.

Gohan: So Robin what's it like to... Kevin, will you stop drooling? She's only 15.

Kevin: So. Fred and Rini have one of those relationships. (looks over to them) You're a cradle robber.

Fred: What? I'll kick you in the face.

Kevin: I was talking to Rini. He's only two for God's sake.

Gohan: You two stop bickering. We're trying to conduct an interview here.

Robin: I've seen some pretty strange stuff, but I've never seen a talking monkey before.

Rini: And if you keep staring at my monkey, you won't be seeing anything else.

Kevin: Uh, Rini. You don't want to pick a fight with Robin.

Rini: Why not? She doesn't look that tough.

Kevin: She can incinerate your ass just by flinching.

Robin: But I wouldn't hurt her. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Kevin: I know she looks innocent, but she's naughty. See? (shows some more clips from GGW: Sailor Scouts Uninhibited)

Rini: Why do you keep showing people that? It's from like, 3 episodes ago.

Fred: Cause that never gets tiring.

Gohan: Can I get back to the show? Robin, what's it like having one of the best shows out there right now.

Robin: It's okay. But I don't understand why people like our show so much. It's nothing special.

Kevin: Nothing special? You start fires with your mind. That's the greatest thing I've seen since Firestarter.

Gohan: What about the second one?

Kevin: Wasn't that great. It just kept dragging.

Gohan: Oh. Well back to the show. Would you say you're cuter than the Olsen twins?

Robin: Of course not. I'm not even attractive.

Kevin: That's why you're the girl for me, Robin.

Robin: Huh?

Kevin: You're hot. You have no self-confidence. And you can burn things. With your mind. Want to get together later?

Robin: (in the same self-conscious tone she always has) Want me to set your balls on fire?

Kevin: Uh.. maybe we can just be friends.

Robin: That's for the best.

Gohan: So anything else we have to talk about?

Kevin: No. However, we do have one more thing to do before we go.

Gohan: What's that?

Kevin: We have... a contest.

Gohan: Contest?

Kevin: Yes. A pie eating contest. Let's meet our competitors. First, we have the most dominating force in the galaxy and a fanatic of for anything with sugar, here he is, Fat Buu.

Buu: (walks out and talks in his childish sing-song voice) Buu gonna win. Buu gonna win.

Kevin: And our second competitor is an even stronger fighter with an even bigger appetite. Here is Goku.

Gohan: Dad?

Goku: (walks out) Hey Gohan. What's going on?

Gohan: Why are you here?

Goku: You're friend over there said there would be food.

Gohan: Damn you Kevin. Now he's going to embarrass me.

Kevin: Don't worry. He'll probably win.

Gohan: I know. That's what's going to be embarrassing.

Kevin: Whatever, let's just get this competition started.

Robin: Wait. Can I compete?

Kevin: Uh.. sure. (all three competitors line up and a table is rolled on) Okay, the one who eats the most pies after 5 minutes is the winner. Fred, we're going to need a lot of pies.

Fred: I've got it covered. (Fred does his Dance of Pies and thousands of pies come raining down from the sky) Is this enough?

Kevin: We'll probably need more but that should be enough to get the contest going. Okay, everyone ready? (waits for the approval) GO!!!

For the next five minutes, Goku, Buu, and Robin all eat pies. The five minutes ends and it's too close to call.

Kevin: Looks like we're going to need to take a look at the slow motion replay. (looks at Buu's tape) It looks like Buu ate 213 pies. (looks at Goku's tape) And Goku ate an amazing 423 pies. Goku may just win this thing. But to be sure, let's take a look at Robin's tape. (looks at Robin's tape) That's amazing. It's damn near impossible.

Gohan: What?

Kevin: Robin ate 975 pies. (everyone's jaw drops)

Robin: What? I like pie.

Gohan: I'll say. But with that we're all out of time. See ya' later.

Yeah, that's right. Robin won. Anyone got doubts. Well review.