Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Engergetic and Slightly Repugnant Seventh Chapter ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

The Gohan and Fred Show

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred...

Gohan: Show. As always, Kevin is still hanging around.

Kevin: Well, it's not like I have anything better to do. Reality is so boring.

Gohan: Right. But today, Rini is not joining us on the set. Why is that?

Kevin: I think it's because we don't have any girls on today.

Fred: I don't care what the reason is. I finally get a chance to breathe.

Kevin: Like you have anything to complain about. How 'bout you share the wealth some time?

Fred: Oh, so you mean you like girls now?

Kevin: Hey, that was only one time.

Gohan: I really don't want to know what he's talking about. Let's just get on with the show. Who do we have on today's show?

Kevin: I thought these two would be a good choice. (hands the card to Gohan)

Gohan: Today we another set of gaming characters. Two good friends, Tidus and Wakka. (they walk out)

Tidus: What's going on?

Wakka: Que pasa?

Gohan: Hello guys. How are you doing?

Tidus: I'm okay.

Gohan: How bout you Wakka?

Wakka: I'm bueno, ya?

Kevin: So you are a Mexican.

Wakka: I ain't no punta Mexican. Call me a Mexican, and I cut you, culo.

Kevin: Well, if you're not Mexican, then what's with that accent.

Wakka: Square is making me talk like that, ya? They said they needed some culture in the game.

Kevin: It's a Japanese game. How much more culture do they need?

Tidus: Hey, no one ever said that Square was the smartest gaming company.

Kevin: I did. Until Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I had two controllers. Wasn't that enough. I don't want to buy a GBA, let alone two.

Fred: Yeah, it's all Square's fault that I didn't get to play.

Gohan: How can you play? You're fingers are sewed into a mit-like thing.

Fred: I don't need fingers to play. I also don't need fingers to kick your ass.

Tidus: So be honest. Was Final Fantasy X the best game ever or what?

Kevin: No.

Tidus: What?

Kevin: No offense but Seymour was just a little bitch. I bet I coulda kicked his ass.

Fred: Not on Mt. Gagazet. Boy did he wipe the floor with you.

Kevin: Shut up. That zombie thing was annoying. But I finally did it.

Tidus: And I bet it was all thanks to me.

Kevin: Please. You were nothing compared to... (gets starry eyed) Auron.

Tidus: What? That old timer couldn't kill half the guys I could.

Kevin: Hey, without Auron, I wouldn't have beat half the guys I did.

Tidus: Damnit. Once again, I am upstaged by another old person. First my dad. Now Auron. I'm getting sick of old people.

Auron: (walking in) You watch your mouth kid. I don't want to have to beat you like the little bastard you are.

Tidus: I doubt you can even get your sword up.

Auron: Oh yeah. (pulls out his sword) Then let's go.

Tidus: You're on. (pulls out his sword)

Kevin: Whoa, guys. I will not implore violence on my show.

Gohan: But Kevin, half of our shows ended with fights.

Kevin: That's different. They were girls. Young... Hot... Girls.... Hey, I got an idea. We're going to solve this thing right now. But not in a battle to the death. We're going to solve it through.... gambling.

Everyone else: Gambling?

Kevin: Yes. We're going to gamble on a... bikini contest. (smiles start to slowly, but surely, spread across all their faces) But first, we're going to need participants. We'll each pick one person to be represented. Then we'll place bets on who will win. Okay, Fred. You pick first.

Fred: I'm going to pick--

Rini: (running out) ME!!!

Fred: I thought you weren't going to be here today.

Rini: Of course I was going to be here. I just said I wasn't going to be on camera. But now I have a reason.

Fred: Damnit. Fine. I'll pick Rini.

Gohan: I don't know. Doesn't that seem a little wrong.

Kevin: Even I'm going to say it's wrong. However, money is involved so I'll accept it. Gohan, you pick.

Gohan: I'll pick Videl. She'd probably go more psycho than Rini. (Videl walks out)

Kevin: Good idea. Tidus?

Tidus: I've got to do the same as those guys. I'll pick Yuna. She'll do the most damage. Have you ever seen Bahamut when she's pissed off? (Yuna walks out)

Kevin: Wakka?

Wakka: Looks like I'm joining the rest of those guys. Lulu would shove a lightning bolt up my culo if I didn't pick her, ya? (Lulu walks out)

Kevin: Auron?

Auron: Finally, we get to a real pick. I'm picking Botan. (Botan walks out)

Kevin: Botan? Why?

Auron: Have you checked her out in that school girl outfit? Now that's hot.

Kevin: Fine. The last contestant is... Robin Sena. (Robin walks out) Now ladies, go change into those bikinis while us men discuss important man stuff. (all the girls walk off) Okay, now we need some guys to call the winner. So I'm going to invite three guys to be our judges. And here they are: Master Roshi, Cooler, and Miroku. (all three walk out)

Gohan: You know, for an idea you had just a second ago, this all seems planned.

Kevin: Shut up. People might get suspicious. Now that that's all taken care of, the winner gets $20 from each loser. Deal?

The others: Deal?

Kevin: Okay. Let's bring out our ladies. (the girls come out all scantily clad. I wish you guys could see it. We're talking about some hot stuff. I mean, Videl was in a thong and Botan was wearing an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polkadot bikini. Yuna wasn't looking too bad either. Unfortunately, Rini was having some "wardrobe malfunctions." She tried to put on one of those tops that were obviously meant for girls who were more developed. Also, Robin didn't get in a bikini. She'll end up costing me the bet, damnit.) Okay, let's find out who the winner is. Gentlemen? (they converse for awhile and then give the signal that they have a winner) And the winner is...

Miroku: Robin.

Everyone: WHAT?

Gohan: But she didn't even put on a bikini.

Miroku: We know.

Cooler: That's why she won.

Roshi: She didn't disgrace herself like the rest of you whores.

Cooler: Shut up. You're the one who voted for Rini you sick bastard.

Roshi: I was kidding. I swear. (looks back at Rini) Ugn.... I got to be alone. (he leaves)

Miroku: Well, we picked Robin because we wanted to make a point. We are not the sick perverts everyone makes us out to be.

Cooler: Well, Roshi is.

Miroku: Yeah you're right. Well between us.

Cooler: But no one thinks I'm a pervert. I'm just a ladies man. See? (goes into Metal Cooler) Watch me shake my shiny hiny. (starts dancing on the table)

Miroku: Fine. I'm not the pervert everyone makes me out to be.

Kevin: Wait. This means... I WIN!!!

Everyone else: Damnit.

Kevin: Okay, bitches. Pay up. (starts collecting money)

Tidus: Can I pay in Gil?

Kevin: Mother F*cker, you better get your ass to a bank.

Wakka: Do you take pesos?

Kevin: I don't want your dirty Mexico money.

Wakka: I told you I ain't no Mexican, punta.

Kevin: Yeah, but you got to have some money.

Fred: Hey, guys look at that. (unbeknownst to the guys, the girls were getting into a fight because they each thought they deserved to win)

Gohan: Well, we're all out of time so we'll see you all later.

All the guys: CAT FIGHT!!! CAT FIGHT!!!

For the record, that whole Mexican thing isn't because I'm racist. Cause I'm not. I swear. It all came from the Wakka off of Kingdom Hearts and how he was all Latino Wakka and not Islander Wakka like he is in Final Fantasy. So I'm not trying to offend any one. Well not of the Latin decent. Women however, I offend them all the time. I think they're used to it by now. Let's hope so. Anyways, review.