Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Stupendously Buxom Eighth Chapter ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 8)

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred...

Gohan: Show. Like usual, Kevin is here. However, Rini is not here.

Fred: Thank God. I thought I would never get rid of her.

Kevin: You know she is still around. She's just not on camera.

Fred: I don't care anymore. That bitch is driving me crazy. All she wants to do is shop or cuddle.

Kevin: That's what you get for dating older women.

Gohan: Well, who do we have for today?

Kevin: Well, seeing how's we get more ratings whenever we have women on the show, I thought I would invite another one. (hands Gohan the card)

Gohan: Well, our guest for today is from Feudal Japan and is an accomplished swords woman. Here is Karou Kamiya. (Karou walks out)

Karou: Hello guys.

Gohan: So, Karou. How are you doing?

Karou: I'm good. I would be better if Toonami would put our show back in it's time slot.

Kevin: Me too. And they should quit showing Dragonball. They've run through it enough times now.

Gohan: I know. And I'm not even in it.

Fred: No one cares that you're not in it. We're pissed cause Vegeta isn't in it.

Karou: Um... Can we get back to me now?

Kevin: Well, look who's the egotist. Don't forget, you're on our show. Not Conan. Not Letterman. Not The Daily Show. And on my show, we don't necessarily need to talk to you. So just sit there and look cute.

Gohan: Kevin, that's not nice.

Kevin: I'll treat the guests however I feel. Besides, she's only on the show cause everyone else was busy and/or afraid they would be involved in a cat fight.

Karou: I don't have to sit here and take this.

Kevin: Fine then. Gohan, ask her some questions so she'll shut up.

Gohan: Uh.. Okay. What other projects do you plan on doing now?

Karou: I'm not too sure. I'm kind of between jobs right now.

Kevin: You got fired?

Karou: No. Of course not.

Kevin: Are you sure? Cause the chick from the OVA's don't look that much like you.

Karou: It's because we had a better budget. That's why the story didn't suck. (Note: If you haven't seen the OVA's, especially 5 and 6, then you may want to skip down past my line. There's a spoiler from the sixth one and it might ruin it if you haven't seen it or know about it.)

Kevin: Yeah. The story was better. Especially the end. When you and Kenshin were.. (tears start to form in his eyes) laying on the flowers and... (begins to cry) and then he died. (starts bawling) And his scar disappeared. It was so sad.

Fred: Dude, why are you crying? (Kevin stops crying)

Kevin: It was just too emotional. He was such a badass. (sniffs)

Karou: Well what about my part in the show?

Kevin: Please bitch, I didn't care. Kenshin and Kenji were the only reason I kept watching. And the Eishin fight. That was awesome.

Karou: That's it. I'm leaving. I'm tired of being ignored. (she leaves)

Gohan: Kevin, look what you did. What are we going to do now?

Kevin: Don't worry. I got it covered. She was too conservative anyway. We need someone with some T&A. (hands Gohan another card)

Gohan: This one doesn't seem so bad. Our next guest is a witch, however she has more curves than Robin. Lina Inverse. (Lina walks out)

Lina: Hey, why did that other girl leave?

Kevin: Gohan said she was trashy.

Gohan: I did not. You were being an asshole.

Fred: Come on, Gohan. You just need to admit that you did something bad. Be a man.

Gohan: I hate you two. (stands up to leave)

Kevin: Do I need to remind you of the consequences for breaking the contract?

Gohan: You never even said what the consequences were.

Kevin: Well then maybe I better show you. (Gohan disappears for a few seconds. When he reappears, he is scared out of his mind)

Lina: What happened to him?

Kevin: He witness the worst horror ever.

Fred: Lack of donuts?

Kevin: No. Worse.

Fred: What could be worse?

Kevin: My sister naked. (Fred cringes, as he know that that's a HUGE bitch. Gohan starts to break down)

Gohan: I can't handle it you guys. There were so many folds. They were horrifying, but at the same time, I couldn't turn away.

Kevin: It's okay. It wasn't real. But let's get back to the interview. Lina, I just want to know why everyone says you got a small rack cause from where I'm sitting, you got plenty of chest for someone so short.

Lina: Uh... thanks. I guess.

Kevin: No problem.

Gohan: Can we just turn the cameras off? I need to go get someone to help me get rid of this image. (he runs off the set)

Fred: Man, I, for once, feel sorry for Gohan. You're sister is huge.

Kevin: Yeah, but now who's going to end the show?

Fred: I'll do it. Tune in again when we'll either have some hot chicks which Kevin will try to hit on. Or we'll have some guys on the show, but then we'll switch to hot chicks.

Kevin: You should do the ending more often.

Fred: It's talent.

I'm finished with this chapter. Not the best so far. But it was pretty good, I think. Anyway, review this.