Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The- - Oh, no! Someone let it out of it's cage...AHHHH!!!.....Ninth...Chapter ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (Boy am I pissed. I'll explain why in this chapter, as this is the fic for my true fans.)

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 9)

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred.

Gohan: Show. As always, we're joined by Kevin.

Kevin: Shove it, Gohan.

Gohan: Hey, what's your problem?

Kevin: (getting misty eyed) I removed my story yesterday.

Fred: Which one?

Kevin: "Return of the Dark Tournament."

Gohan: Didn't you just start on that?

Kevin: Yeah, and it finally got reviewed yesterday.

Fred: So why did you take it off?

Kevin: Cause he didn't like it.

Gohan: So, you're going to let one review get to you.

Kevin: Yes, because it was what he said that made me realize something.

Gohan: What?

Kevin: I was never meant to write a serious fic. I was only meant to write humor. And damnit, that's what I'm going to do. I know I've let my fans down in the past as my stories have been lacking in the humor compared to when I started them. But now that I've realized my flaw, I promise to be more funny than ever. Or at least until I try something like this again.

Fred: But you don't seem that upset about it. Why are you upset?

Kevin: CAUSE IT WAS A GREAT STORY DAMNIT!!!

Gohan: Whoa.

Kevin: I'll admit that that was probably the only good thing about it. That's why I normally stick to doing script format. Cause then I don't have to add much detail. I mean, you people out there have no idea what I'm wearing. And it doesn't matter. Because I know deep down that it is the story that counts, not the details.

Gohan: Well that's all great but who do we have for today's show?

Kevin: Here. (hands Gohan the card)

Gohan: (staring at the card for a long time) It just says "Kevin."

Kevin: I know, that's cause I'm the guest moron.

Gohan and Fred: Good God, no.

Kevin: Yes, and as the guest/owner I choose what goes on. And right now, we're going to have a lottery.

Fred: What's the lottery for?

Kevin: The winner of the lottery will fight with me... to the death.

Gohan: Why?

Kevin: Cause I'm pissed and I need to kill something.

Fred: What if they kill you?

Kevin: Then so be it. Let's pick my opponent. (Gohan gets up and rolls the little cage thing. He pulls out a ball, opens it and reads it.)

Gohan: Kazuma Kuwabara.

Kevin: Ha. This is too good to be true. I get to kill someone I want to kill.

Gohan: (grabs more balls from the cage) Hey, the rest of these say "Gohan."

Kevin: Well, it looks like God likes you, Gohan. Cause, in my opinion, the odds were against you.

Kuwabara: (walking out) I don't know if I should do this. I mean, I have that whole honor thing.

Kevin: I've been banging Yukina.

Kuwabara: You son of a bitch. (He charges his spirit sword and attacks)

Kevin: Wait. (Kuwabara stops) We have to designate a ref first. Fred, you're ref.

Gohan: Why can't I be ref?

Fred: Cause he trusts me.

Kevin: No. Cause Gohan would complain if he isn't ref. And that makes me happy. (turning to Kuwabara) But not happy enough to stop me from kicking your ass.

Kuwabara: Bring it on, bitch.

Kevin: Fred, explain the rules.

Fred: This match will be a sword match. Kuwabara will use his Spirit Sword. Kevin will use his Omniblade (copyright pending).

Kuwabara: What's the Omniblade?

Kevin: It's this. (he puts his hands straight out to the side and two swords appear, like in X/1999. He clashes the swords together in the air and they fuse into one sword. I know, I'm so cool.)

Kuwabara: Hey, that's cheating. He's using a real sword.

Kevin: Yeah, that's the point of a sword fight.

Fred: Okay, you two. Quit talking. Fight.(Kevin lunges at Kuwabara and rams the sword through his gut. He then turns the sword upward. He makes a cut from Kuwabara's gut out the top of his head and keeps going until he comes back through the crotch and back to where he began the cut. Kuwabara falls into two separate pieces.) And Kevin wins.

Kevin: I feel better now.

Gohan: You... killed him.

Kevin: Yeah. It was a battle to the death.

Gohan: But you got pissed when I killed Cell.

Kevin: That's cause Cell had some potential to be cool. But Kuwabara is a douche bag. He deserved what he got. (screaming to the heavens) That's what you get for losing to a kid.

Fred: Are you going to calm down now?

Kevin: Yeah, I guess.

Gohan: So what are we going to do with the rest of the show?

Kevin: Hm... How about another cat fight?

Fred: I'm in.

Gohan: Why a cat fight?

Kevin: We haven't had one in a while.

Gohan: We had one a couple days ago.

Kevin: See? Not in a while.

Gohan: Whatever. Who's going to be fighting today?

Kevin and Fred: (looking at each other, then, in unison) Lottery.

Gohan: But all those balls have my name on them.

Kevin: We have more cage things. (brings out another cage thing, spins it, then pulls out two balls) Okay, first we have... Starfire from the Teen Titans. (she walks out)

Fred: And the next competitor is... Yukina.

Kevin: Uh-oh.

Gohan: What?

Kevin: What she going to do when she sees what I've done to Kuwabara?

Fred: Well, she's not a fighter. She'll probably just cry a lot.

Kevin: Oh. Hey, (dollar signs appear in his eyes) we're going to be rich. Bring her out here.

Yukina: (walks out and sees Kuwabara's dead corpse) Finally, someone killed him.

Kevin and Fred: Huh?

Yukina: I was getting sick of him. Always begging to go out with me. It was pathetic.

Fred: So we're not going to be rich after all.

Kevin: Yeah, (whispering into Fred's ear) but that means Hiei won't kill us in our sleep for upsetting his sister.

Fred: You got a point.

Kevin: Okay, you two. Start fighting.

Starfire: But, I don't see why we need to fight.

Yukina: Yeah, she's done nothing wrong.

Fred: (to Kevin) Quick. Think of something to say before they leave.

Kevin: Um... Star, Yukina's been making out with Robin.

Starfire: WHAT???

Kevin: And, Yukina, Star told me that she thinks you are a whiny little... (whispers the last word into Yukina's ear)

The two girls run at each other and start ripping into each other.

Gohan: What the hell did you say?

Kevin: I swear I called her an aunt... hehe.

Fred: Good one.

Kevin and Fred: CAT FIGHT!!! CAT FIGHT!!!

Gohan: I think that's all the time we have. Tune in next time. (to Kevin and Fred) You two really are going to Hell.

I think that went rather well. If only all my stuff was as good as this. So.. uh... review.