Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Duplicative and Innovative Tenth Chapter (note: Not Innovative) ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 10)

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred...

Gohan: Show. We're celebrating our 10th episode today. Who would have thought that we would have made it this long.

Kevin: Me.

Gohan: That's surprising. You're usually a pessimist.

Kevin: Usually? I'm always a pessimist. But this is my show. So, I'll give it a chance.

Gohan: Right. So what do we have in store for today?

Fred: Who cares?

Gohan: Whoa.

Kevin: What's your problem?

Fred: She... left me.

Gohan: Who?

Fred: Who? WHO? Rini you idiot.

Kevin: Wait. She left you.

Fred: Yeah.

Kevin: You mean, you didn't dump her.

Fred: Yeah.

Kevin: What you are trying to convey is--

Gohan: We get it.

Fred: I just can't believe she's gone, you guys.

Kevin: But I thought you hated her.

Fred: That's not true. I love her. (turns into the camera) Did you hear that baby? I love you. It's not too late. We can still make it work.

Kevin: Oh, young heart-ache.

Gohan: Well, why did she leave?

Fred: I don't know.

Kevin: It's probably because she's a crazy bitch.

Fred: (pouncing on Kevin) She's not crazy. She's my girl.

Gohan: (grabbing Fred off of Kevin) Whoa. Easy killer.

Kevin: (lightbulb going off over his head) I got it. I know what we can do for today's show.

Gohan: What's that?

Kevin: Well, remember how when I was mad I had to kill something?

Gohan: Yeah, it was only last episode.

Kevin: Well, we can do the same for Fred.

Gohan: You're going to hold another lottery?

Kevin: No, I think a lottery would be pointless now. I know who we need to kill.

Gohan: Who?

Fred: I get to... kill someone?

Kevin: Yes, Fred.

Fred: I'm starting to feel a little better.

Gohan: Well, who's he going to kill?

Kevin: Actually, it'll be a team effort. (hands Gohan a card)

Gohan: Ash and Pikachu?

Kevin: Yes, we're going to have a Pokemon battle.

Gohan: Why?

Kevin: Cause I'm trying to prove that I am the best at everything.

Gohan: (under his breath) Except for writing.

Kevin: (attacking Gohan) It was a good fic damnit. It was the best.

Fred: Quit attacking Gohan. We have a rat to kill.

Ash: (walking out) He's not a rat. He's an electric mouse.

Kevin: Whatever. Let's just get on with the battle.

Ash: Okay. Bulbasaur, I choose--

Kevin: Whoa. We said Pikachu. You can only use Pikachu.

Ash: Fine. Pikachu, go!

Kevin: And I choose Fred! (Pikachu and Fred meet in a conveniently placed battle arena, which strangely resembles a volleyball court)

Ash: Pikachu, use quick attack. (Pikachu starts using quick attack)

Kevin: Fred, dodge and use Dance of Pies! (Fred dodges and starts to dance. Then, thousands of pies fall from nowhere)

Ash: Oh, no. Pikachu is covered in pie.

Kevin: Yeah, and they're sticky.

Ash: Pikachu, use thunder bolt. (Pikachu forgets the battle and starts eating the pies) What are you doing?

Kevin: Apparently, you don't do the amount of research that I do. Before Pikachu started battling, he was in PEA. Pie Eaters Anonymous. He's been clean for the past five years, but deep down, he can't resist the crusty goodness.

Ash: NOOOO!!!

Kevin: Now Fred, use Donut Restriction. (Fred throws several donuts at Pikachu, which, like Gotenk's Galactic Donuts, restrict Pikachu's movement)

Ash: Pikachu, you need to get out of there.

Kevin: It's too late. Fred, use Special Brownie Attack. (brownies appear and head straight into Pikachu's mouth)

Ash: Wait. Why are you feeding Pikachu?

Kevin: I'm not technically. These brownies are filled with a "special ingredient," which induces a confused-like state.

Gohan: You got the rat high?

Kevin: You bet your ass I did.

Gohan: Wait a second, are brownies even pastries?

Kevin: Maybe not, but his Pikachu can use iron tail, so why can't Fred have any extra attacks?

Gohan: But where did he learn an attack like that?

Kevin: My old roommate.

Gohan: Whatever. Just finish the fight.

Kevin: Fred, finish him off with Pastry Cannon. (Fred gets a cannon and starts filling it with random pastries)

Fred: Um.. Kevin, do you got a match?

Kevin: No. But I do have the next best thing. (Robin walks out) Can you do me a favor and light the cannon?

Robin: Why?

Kevin: It's important.

Robin: But what will happen once it's lit?

Kevin: Hopefully, it'll kill that dazed and confused rat out there that's being imprisoned by the giant donuts.

Robin: But why do you want to kill it?

Kevin: Because... um... he said that he was going to destroy the world.

Robin: Then, he deserves to die. (she lights the cannon.... finally. The cannon fires and the intense blast decapitates Pikachu)

Kevin: All right Fred, great job. Now (pulls out a gun), I have business to take care of. (aims the gun Ash)

Ash: Hey, wait. What's going on?

Kevin: We battle to the death on this show. In everything. Any last words?

Ash: Yeah. Don't.

Kevin: Too bad. You should've used a better Pokemon.

Ash: But you wouldn't-- (he gets shot right between the eyes and falls down dead)

Robin: Why did you shoot him?

Kevin: Um... he was evil.

Robin: Oh. Okay.

Gohan: Well, how are you feeling now, Fred?

Fred: Great. I got to show everyone my awesome moves and I got to kill something.

Gohan: Yeah, but technically that wasn't even legal. I mean, you used a cannon.

Fred: Yeah, but it was a spirit cannon. I created it. (he slides over and covers up the price tag that he accidentally left on the cannon)

Gohan: Okay. Well, I guess that's it for the show. Tune in next time.

Yeah, that went well. And ladies, Fred's single now. So get in line. I'm single too. But no one cares, they just want my monkey. Anyway, review. That sounds like something that you could do now. It's not like you have anything better to do. I mean, you're still reading. What are you thinking? The story was over a while ago. Yet you continue to read. Do you think something else is going to happen? Well, sorry to disappoint. You should know by now that this part is used for pointless banter.