Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Dangerously Cheesy Eleventh Chapter ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 11)

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: (wobbling around in his chair) Wait, wait... I know this one... Oh yeah, I'm Fred.

Gohan: Uh... right... Show. As always, Kevin is here.

Kevin: (also wobbling) I don't like the way you're eyeing my raccoon.

Gohan: Kevin, there's no raccoon around.

Kevin: (shocked and slightly pissed) What? I'll kill you you basta... (he passes out)

Gohan: What the hell is going on?

Fred: Um... Kevin took me drinking to celebrate my freedom from that skank, Rini. (looks at the camera and starts crying) But I love you, Rini. Please take me back. (turns to Gohan) Maybe I should call her.

Gohan: Maybe we should take a commercial break.

Kevin: (regaining consciousness long enough to ask his question) Since when do we have commercials? (passes out again)

Gohan: Since now.

*Commercial*

Yahiko is walking around the dojo. Several of his friends stop to talk to him.

Karou: Hey, Yahiko. Something's different about you. Did you get a new hair cut?

Yahiko: (smiling) No. (continues walking)

Sano: Did you lose weight?

Yahiko: (still smiling) No. (continues walking)

Dr. Genkai: Did you meet a girl?

Yahiko: (still smiling) No. (walks into his room in the dojo)

Saitoh (as announcer): What did Yahiko do? He talked to his doctor about Enzyte. The only natural male enhancement. (Yahiko starts doing a dance) If you're worried about having a small wang, call your doctor today.

*Commercial*

Gohan: We're back and finally Fred and Kevin have come to. (a camera angle shows them leaning over puking in the back) For the most part.

Kevin: (in the background) Spring Break 2004!

Gohan: Spring Break's over, you idiot.

Kevin: (still in background) Oh yeah.

Gohan: (talking to someone apparently off stage) You know guys, I don't even think we should have a guest today. I mean, those two aren't up to it. They're so unprofessional.

Fred: (sitting back in his seat) When were we ever professional?

Gohan: Good point.

Kairi: (walking out from backstage) Oh no, we're going to have this show. And I'm going to be on it.

Gohan: You're the guest.

Kairi: You're damn right I am. That guy told me I could come on the show and complain.

Kevin: (sitting back in his chair) Don't look at me dude. I don't remember sh*t.

Gohan: Well, she wouldn't be here if she wasn't our guest so, everyone, please welcome Kairi off of the Kingdom Hearts game.

Kairi: Like that would even help them know who I am. I was hardly in the game.

Gohan: But from what I hear, you played a very important role.

Kairi: Important my butt. I only had a few scenes.

Gohan: You know, you're totally different than what the game makes you out to be.

Kairi: That's cause I'm pissed off because I don't get the respect that I deserve.

Kevin: (still somewhat intoxicated) I respect you.

Kairi: (smiling) You do?

Kevin: Yeah. Without you, the story wouldn't be as exciting. I mean, you are what drives Sora's need to save the universe. Without you, he would only have Riku, and after he betrayed him, I'm sure Sora might have given up. You are what made the game possible.

Kairi: (cheery) Wow. That was so nice. Thanks for cheering me up.

Kevin: No problem. (a sly smile sliding across his face) Wanna jump in the sack?

Kairi: (pissed off again) Oh, that's gross. I'm not even old enough to be doing that stuff.

Kevin: That's not what I heard.

Kairi: (shocked) Who told you? Was it that bastard Cooler? He never could keep his mouth shut.

Fred: From what I could tell, neither could you.

Kevin and Fred: OHHHHH snap. (they try to give each other high fives but fall out of the chairs and hit the ground. This causes them to burst out laughing.)

Gohan: (burying his face in his hands) Oh, why do I even put up with this? (looking up back at the camera) Join us next time where I'll have taped these two to their chairs so that they can neither say or doing anything that would ruin my chances of having a big movie career. Good night. (camera starts to fade) I really hate you two.

And I'm done. Just so you know, I would never give a two year old beer. But Fred is a primate/god. I actually have created a whole story about how Oozakbu came to be how he is, but I can't post it as it has only original characters. It's also pretty strange how I would actually think up stuff like that. Anyway, Fred wants to thanks all the ladies for supporting him through this rough time. He would write back, but the sick bastard who made the doll sewed the hands into a glove like mit.)