Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Gohan and Fred Show ❯ The Hellacious and Dubious Seventeenth Chapter ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. (I made a mistake last chapter. That prompted me to put up this chapter.... mostly to cover my own ass.)

The Gohan and Fred Show (episode 17)

Gohan: Hello and welcome to the Gohan...

Fred: And Fred...

Gohan: Show. As usual Kevin is here.

Kevin: I'm the king of the world.

Fred: What brought that out?

Kevin: Cause I totally kicked Joey's ass yesterday.

Gohan: Uh...Kevin. You know you cheated, right.

Kevin: No, I didn't.

Gohan: Have you ever read the effect of Maha Vailo?

Kevin: A couple times.

Fred: Let me guess, you had read the effects of some other cards and didn't bother reading the rest of this one, cause you thought it was the same.

Kevin: What are you talking about?

Gohan: Maha Vailo doesn't get 500 attack points for every card in the owner's hand, it gets 500 attack points for every equip card attached to it.

Kevin: No way.

Fred: (pulls out the card) Here read for yourself.

Kevin: (reads the card) You mean.... I lost.

Gohan: Um... I guess. It's hard to tell. You might have won eventually.

Kevin: But are you saying that I lost...to Joey?

Fred: Yeah, you lost big time.

Kevin: (starts breaking down) Damnit. I was so close to being the best.

Gohan: Somehow, I doubt that.

Kevin: Cram it. You guys just ruined my day. First, we ran out of turkey subs. Then, Kenshin cancelled. Then I find out that I'm not allowed to rant in my author's notes anymore (seriously, ff.net is banning it). Now I find out I lost to Joey. This is the worst day ever.

Fred: What about that time I got kidnapped?

Kevin: Who cares about you? I'm going through a rough time here.

Fred: That's not my problem. That's your own fault.

Kevin: I hate you all. (runs off stage)

Gohan: (he and Fred sit shocked) Did...he finally leave?

Fred: I think so.

Gohan: (looks at Fred) Does this mean we finally have our own show?

Fred: (still shocked) Yeah.

Gohan: (turns to the camera) Well, ladies and gentelmen, I don't know what to say. Kevin has finally left the show. No longer will we have to deal with his degrading remarks.

Fred: Or his horrendous body odor.

Kevin: (walking out) I do not smell.

Gohan: Why are you back?

Kevin: Who said I was leaving? I just went to get a bagel.

Fred: (surprised) A bagel?!?!?! (he jumps up and slaps the evil bread out of Kevin's hand) Gohan, kill it. (Gohan starts shooting energy blasts at it, until it DIES!)

Kevin: What did you do that for? Do you know how much money I spent on that?

Gohan: It was just a bagel.

Kevin: Yeah, and I had to buy it off of Bruce Willis. He made me pay $1,000 for it. And now I can't even enjoy my thousand dollar bagel. Thanks a lot assholes.

Fred: Man, you need to chill out or something.

Gohan: Yeah, are you on the rag?

Fred: (slapping hands with Gohan) Way to go, Gohan.

Gohan: (smiling as he finally gets some attention from Fred) Yeah, I rock.

Fred: Yes, you do.

Kevin: No, you don't. I rock. And roll.

Fred: Maybe you should just leave. You're just not having a good day today.

Kevin: No. This is my show and I'm going to stay and make sure it goes the way it's supposed to.

Gohan: If this is your show, then why isn't your name in the title?

Kevin: You know, you two are really getting on my nerves today. I'd hate to have to hurt you.

Gohan: Oh come on, Kevin. There is no way you can beat me. And even if you do, Fred will whip your ass.

Fred: Yeah, I got my homie's back.

Kevin: But Fred, I thought we were homies.

Fred: Were Kevin. Were.

Kevin: Fine, then don't be surprise when I sell your ass off to someone.

Fred: Fine.

Kevin: Fine.

Gohan: Fine. (they all sit with their arms crossed) Are we going to get on with the show now?

Kevin: Fine. Here. (throws the card at Gohan)

Gohan: (to Kevin) There's no need for the attitude. (to the camera) Our guests today are Raven and Starfire from the Teen Titans. (the girls walk out and take the two seats next to Kevin. They sit there for a while.)

Star: Um... Are there going to be any questions?

Raven: Yeah, you're kind of wasting our time.

Kevin: Well, tell them to apologize for saying all those mean things.

Gohan: Tell him to apologize for being an ass ever since he took over the show.

Fred: And make him apologize for smelling bad.

Kevin: I do not smell.

Star: Please, do not fight. Fighting is wrong.

Raven: Actually, I'll put twenty on the monkey.

Star: Raven, you are not helping. (she gets an idea) I know. We'll get them to engage in the Trials of Friendship.

Everyone else: What?

Star: It is a ritual on my home planet.

Fred: I got a better idea. How about we mock you for making up such a stupid idea?

Kevin: Leave Starfire alone. She's the only reason I watch that show.

Star: Really? (smiling)

Kevin: Well, I watch for Raven too.

Raven: (sarcastically) Wow, I feel so specail.

Kevin: And that you should. Because I wouldn't watch the show. The other three are just so lame.

Star: You don't mean that Robin is lame, do you?

Kevin: Oh hell yeah. What a pansy. And I hate Cyborg. Oh, and Beast Boy ain't funny at all.

Raven: Amen to that.

Star: No, what you are saying is wrong. No wonder everyone hates you.

Raven: Technically, he has a point though.

Star: You cannot be on his side. What about the team?

Raven: Why would I want to hang out with any of you guys anyway? Robin's like the popular guy in high school. Beast Boy is the class clown. Cyborg is the stupid jock. And you're the trashy cheerleader slut. There's no need for the depressed goth chick.

Star: (eyes glowing green) I am NOT a cheerleader. (Truthfully, I'd be surprised if she knew what a slut was. But they start tearing into each other. That's right. Another cat fight.)

Fred: Wow Kevin. Great idea.

Kevin: Yeah. I know. I knew that if we acted like we hated each other, they would get into a fight.

Gohan: What are you talking about?

Kevin: Me and Fred were pretending to hate each other.

Gohan: Why?

Kevin and Fred: CATFIGHT!!! CATFIGHT!!!

Gohan: Does this mean that me and Fred aren't homies any more?

Fred: Truthfully, we never were.

Gohan: You both suck, you know that.

Kevin: Yeah. Fred, do the closing.

Fred: Come back for more shows. We've got chicks for the guys and me for the ladies.

Kevin: And me for the blind.

Fred: Good one. (they headbutt each other) Good night.

Seriously, I thought I was reading it right. I'll have to check my card when I get home cause I swore I read it right. But, I was probably wrong. So yeah. Reveiw, babies!