Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fist Of The North Star Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonfane's Dark Tournament ❯ Dark Tournament intro. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any anime, except for Tyrant Dragon which I will sic on anyone who dares to defy my ultimate wrath! (Evil Psychotic laugh)

Dragonfane: Welcome to my Dark Tournament. I will be entering in it as Dragon Blade.

BIG_DADDY: And I will be hosting it!

Dragonfane: Along with me!

BIG_DADDY: NO! You're too fat to participate!

Dragonfane: (Looks threatengly at BIG_DADDY) What did I just say earlier?

BIG_DADDY: You would sic that faggat Tyrant Dragon on me!

Dragonfane: (Pulls out a card) AUTHOR POWER!! (Tyrant Dragon appears and begins to blow fire at BIG_DADDY)

BIG_DADDY: AUUUGGHHH!!!! (Runs around with his pants on fire)

Dragonfane: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! (Tells Tyrant Dragon to stop) STOP!!!!!! (Tyrant Dragon stops)

BIG_DADDY: (Getting up after doing stop-drop-and-roll) I swear what is it with anime freaks, sugar, dragons, and being 1/3 dragon, kitsune something-or-other and going psycho all the time?

Dragonfane: Beats me. BIG_DADDY, introduce our contestants.

BIG_DADDY: First we have "Vash the Stampede". (Points to a corner and Vash appears causing all girls to faint) o.O okay, next we have "Inuyasha" (Inuyasha appears just as the girls are waking up and faint again) >_< What is up with bishonen obsessed girls? We also have "D the Vampire Hunter". (He appears but the girls cry instead of fainting) -_-` Whatever. Now, we also have "Dante"!? He'll kill us all. (Dante appears and shoots at BIG_DADDY who dodges the bullets and fires a tranquilizer knocking him out; FOR NOW!!!!!) Next, we have "Kin" from "Fist of the North Star. Now, (quickly runs out and ties up all the anime fangirls) We have direct Yu-Yu Hakusho, the incredibly bold and fearless "Hiei"! (Hiei appears and the anime fangirls break their chains and stampede their way over)

Hiei: SWEET JEEBUS!!!!!!! TOO BAD I CAN'T TAKE A HUMAN LIFE WITHOUT PUNISHED ANYMORE!!!!!!! (Runs wildly around arena dodging ropes and nets)

Dragonfane (Now refered to as Dragonblade) I pity him. Anyway we also have (a frying pan flies the announcer's box) What the hell?! (More frying pans fly through the box) What is up with these women!?

BIG_DADDY: What do we do? WAIT!!! I know just what to do! (Looks evily around and pulls out a pokeball)

Dragonblade: NO!!! You wouldn't dare release him!!

BIG_DADDY: (Laughs like Carnage and throws it) GO GRIZZLY BEAR!!!!!!! (GRIZZLY BEAR appears)

GRIZZLY BEAR: (Gets hit in head with frying pan. GRIZZLY BEAR gets pissed off) RRRROOOAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! (Goes after BIG_DADDY)

BIG_DADDY: WHAAAA!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T THROW SHIT AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

GRIZZLY BEAR: RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Knocks BIG_DADDY's head off his shoulders)

Dragonblade: OH NO!!!!!!!! NOW WHAT DO WE DO?????? (A little black cloud comes out from BIG_DADDY's head and spawns Space Pirate Ridely)

SPR: AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! REVENGE IS MIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Blows fire at GRIZZLY BEAR and snaps his head off. He then seals him in the Shadow Realm)

Dragonblade: We still need to introduce our last few people but first (pulls a giant net, catches all the girls, puts them back in the audience and says) SPR! Raise the barrier! (SPR presses a giant barrier and traps all the girls) I hope that can hold them. Anyway we also have "Yoh" from Shaman King. (Yoh enters the arena but only a scattering of applauses can be heard) HAHA!!! Now we introduce, from Soul Calibur (2), the undead behemoth Astaroth. (Astaroth enters to the song "We will rock you") ARGH! DAMN SPEAKERS! (Throws an ax at them to stop the music) Now to introduce, "Kento" from "Ronin Warriors"! (Kento enters and immediately sits down on the bench before anyone can cheer him on) NOW! The one you've all been waiting for, the fastest and most deadly samurai on the block, make way for "KENSHIN HIMURA"! (He enters to an ear-popping burst of applause then a giant fireball engulfs him and comes out charred like burnt toast. Dragonblade is in the corner whistling. Everyone stares at him) What? Like I really had the power to summon a giant fireball from out of nowhere and burns Kenshin to a crisp!

BIG_DADDY: (Wakes up and notices a button marked "A giant fireball to roast Kenshin if he may ever appears in my fiction") Weird…

Dragonblade: And that's all I have time for today! Here's who's in my tournament:

Dragonblade

Hiei

Kin

Astaroth

Kento

D

Inuyasha

Vash the Stampede

Yoh

Dante

BIG_DADDY: You decide who fights who. Until next time review or I will send Tyrant Dragon on you!

Dragonblade: TYRANT DRAGON IS MINE AND MINE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! (Throws an ax at his head)