Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fist Of The North Star Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonfane's Dark Tournament ❯ The super posing battle of the millennium!! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own animes.

Last time Spopovitch went against Duff Man. But after a personal smack down by Duff Man it appeared that the match would be one-sided. And one-sided it was for it was not Duff Man but the young Adult Gohan back to seek his revenge on Spopovitch. Now with Spopovitch dead for some unknown reason the half-time rolls on.

Dragonblade: (Grabs a mike) People! Have we got a match for you today!

Porunga: Well, technically it's not a match. It's more a comedy of sorts.

Dragonblade: Well, true. But I'm calling it a match because I said so. It's my tournament and anything goes. Ladies and gentlemen this time we will be featuring, not a match, but a Posing contest!

Crowd: (Is dumbfound)

Dragonblade: Meet the contestants! (The ring opens up and a platform underneath is moved outward. Several people are standing on the platform) Tonight we have a special Pose Match between several of the greatest posers in history! THE GINYU FORCE!!! (Light shine on the Ginyu Force and they receive applauses. Nothing too special)

Guldo: Hey! What is this?

Recoome: Yes! We should have more respect that that!

Jeice: We are the Ginyu Force!

Burter: And we are the greatest posers in the universe!

Ginyu: No one can stop us! WE ARE UNDEFEATED!!! (They all strike various goofy poses)

Dragonblade: Yeah…and now, look to your left! (Spotlight beams down and shines on several more people) THE PARADOX BROS., HOMER, DISCO STU, AND MOE!!! (Crowd boos because they are humans)

BIG_DADDY: And now… LET THE POSING BATTLE OF THE MILLENNIUM BEGIN!!!

Ginyu: (Turns to his team) Let's show these people what the Ginyu Force is really made of!

All: Hurrah!!

Burter: BURTER!!! (Does a retarded pose)

Jeice: JEICE!!! (Does another retarded pose)

Recoome: RECOOME!!! (Does a pose more retarded than the previous two)

Guldo: GULDO!!! (Strikes the goofiest pose one could ever think of)

Ginyu: GINYU!!! (Does a pose and makes it in the form of a V)

All: WE ARE…THE GINYU FORCE!!! (Insert Japanese sunrise background here)

Demons: (Begin cheering madly) GINYU FORCE!! GINYU FORCE!!

BIG_DADDY: Wow folks! Things are already heating up and the match has only begun! Looks like The Ginyu Force has the majority of the popularity of the crowd. Let's see if the Paradox Bros. can retaliate!

Para and Dox do that jump backwards and flip repeatedly in midair thing then land on the ground then go into a chant.

Para: You foolish fools. What is the reason?

Dox: This match is nothing short of treason!

Para: For we are greater than the rest!

Dox: No one can beat us! We are the best!

Para: For the gods have placed their luck on our side!

Dox: Thus forth we shall defeat with one simple stride!

Para: Hah! You're trapped!

Dox: And the doors are all locked!

Both: You face the brothers Paradox! (Do poses and the crowd cheers even more)

Dragonblade: Whoa! The Paradox Bros. seem to be giving The Ginyu force a run for their money! Now let's see what the others are capable of. If two of them fail then the whole teams fails!

All: WHAT?!

Dragonblade: A rule I forgot to explain because I was so excited. If just two people lose their whole team loses.

Homer: D'oh!

Dragonblade: Tough luck. That's rules and that's how it's gonna stay.

BIG_DADDY: Now let's here from Disco Stu!

Disco music suddenly plays a disco ball hangs over the ring as Disco Stu grooves his way to the center of the ring and begins doing Disco. He finally ends in a funkadelic sort of pose.

Disco Stu: I love disco as much as a musician loves his instrument! (Thrusts)

Crowd: (Unsure what to do cheers)

Dragonblade: Whoa! That's three for the humans! The Ginyu Force has some competition up their sleeves. For I secretly rigged this match so that if the humans get all five points then the Ginyu force will automatically lose!

All: WHAT?!?!?!

Dragonblade: Damn. Must remember not to spill the beans like that. Anywho, let's hear it now from Homer Simpson!! (The spotlight shines down on Homer Simpson)

Homer: Um…(Runs out of the arena and returns with a giant snow plow singing) Oh Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow. (He crashes into the ring and is thrown out but suddenly picks himself back up and poses)

Crowd: (Applauses his efforts of being thrown out of the truck)

Dragonblade: O_O' Wow! I expected them to be good. But I never expected them to be this good!

Rach-Chan: Is there some reason you're leaving us out?

Sailor Dark: Yeah. Let us have a turn to speak.

Dragonblade: But I've barely gotten any chance to speak at all yet! So this is to compensate for my lack of speech. Anyways, the Ginyu Force looks mighty nervous. The humans need is one more point and they win!

BIG_DADDY: My turn to speak!

Dragonblade: Neva! (Blows a fireball at him and BIG_DADDY runs away out of the arena) Now, with your hands raised high! Let's give it up for Moe Syzlak! (The spotlight shines on Moe who is just standing there)

Moe: (Looks around) What? Whaddaya want? I can't friggin' dance, all right? Besides, I have two left feet.

Dragonblade: Moe…this isn't a dance contest. It's a pose contest.

Moe: Really? Okay then. (Begins doing something of a disco dance)

Moe Moe Moe,

How do ya like me?

How do ya like me?

Moe Moe Moe…

Why don't ya like me?

Why don't ya like me?

(Ends in a pose that looks like a fountain)

Crowd: (Silent. Then in a sudden eruption, the crowd cheers wildly giving the humans 5 points)

Ginyu Force: WHAT?!

Dragonblade: O_O' Whoa! The crowd has taken a liking to the human pose act! And now the Ginyu Force is leaving the stadium!

Ginyu: (Turns around to the humans and waves his fist) Beware humans! You may have won this round! But we shall return! (Leaves with the rest)

Dragonblade: Well people, this has been one exciting half-time so far. But don't go away just yet. `Cause we have yet another series of contests you're sure to enjoy. And anyone who can go to the bathroom may go to the bathroom. (The demons sighs a wave of relief and rushes to the restroom)

Yu Yu Hakusho announcer: The posing match is over and the humans have somehow miraculously won! But what lies in wait for the next few chapters? You'll just have to wait and find out!