Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Causing Chaos in the Dimensions. ❯ Author's Note ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To all my reviewers, for this story as well as others.
 
A/N: I regret to inform you that I have taken all my stories off MM.Org. Why? I'll explain. If you want to bite my head off, feel free to do so, since I know exactly how you feel, having been in the same position you are. ^^"
 
A few weeks ago, my computer was infected with a virus, and I was forced to reformat my hard drive. Unfortunately, my PC was so messed up that I wasn't able to store any files before commencing in the process. Thus: I lost all my stories.
 
But that's not the only reason. I've been looking over my stories and I realize they are in serious need of editing, but that I have no time for it, since I have started a home-grad program which will enable me to graduate within a year, and then I will be able to go full-time on my job. *It's kind of freaky, knowing that I'll be a high school graduate by 16....maybe sooner. ^^"* So what I've decided to do is put all my current stories on hold. As I get the time to write them again, I'll post them. Sorry if I dissapointed any of you. Then again, I doubt that many of the people that have previously read & reviewed my story will be even reading this, I wouldn't be surprised if they had long given up hope that I'd ever updated. I don't blame them either! ^^"
 
Anywayz, I'll cya guys later in the next update!
 
~Jessica (A.K.A DBZ Lover)