Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Knights ❯ A Thieves Shadow ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK I know you wanted this sooner but I am busy. I do appreciate all of you people. I really do. But it does take time. Unless you want me to put the chapters in randomly. I didn't think so. So please stop ordering me to do the next chapter, I will write them as fast as I can.

Enjoy.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A Thieves Shadow

The next sight he saw was Thatz just looking on at the fight, he had a look of worry on his face. Rath wondered why he wasn't fighting with their Lord. A moment later he realized that they all were in the center of a stadium. And in every seat was a demon!

Now they were separated by half the length of the arena platform. They just stared at each other waiting for the next move. I can't win like this. Attacking blindly doesn't seam to work either. Damn it, I have to win this or we are going to lose! Lykeleon thought to himself.

"6 ARM STRIKE!" Kanumba yelled as if to explain the name of what was happening to his body. His arms split each one into three. The second and fourth elbow on each of the original arm had connected to the body. His body now had three pairs of arms. At the end of each of the new arms a scythe grew out, this made Kanumba appear even more deadly.

"Now the fun begins." Kanumba laughed

Lykeleon waited as Kanumba charged strait forward and started to swing all six arms in an unruly and unpredictable pattern. Lykeleon blocked as many as he could, but some of the attacks got passed the sword. Thank fully, none of the attacks hit skin, of course they hit his close and gave him a slight hair trim but no cuts.

That changed a second later. One of Kanumba's blades sliced into Lykeleon's right arm and made an open cut two inches long. The cut wasn't wide but it hurt. Lykeleon jumped away as far as possible, he landed at the edge of the ring with less that two feet to open air. Blood was now running down his arm and onto the blade.

"Are you having fun yet? Oh and what's this?" Kanumba taunted raising the bloodied scythe.

"WOW DID YOU SEE THAT ATTACK! KANUMBA DID AN ALL OUT ATTACK AND FINNALLY DREW SOME BLOOD! IT WONT BE LONG NOW!" Koto directed to everyone watching the fight.

"This looks good." Kanumba spoke.

"NO! DON'T!" Lykeleon yelled.

Kanumba raised his blood-streaked scythe to his lips and licked the blood off. "Tasty. HAHAHA"

Kanumba flung the rest of the blood on the scythe off and started to charge once again.

What am I going to do? Kanumba was 50 feet away. If I try to block his attacks, 35 feet, I will be knocked out, 20 feet, but if I don't block he's going to slice me up. 10 feet. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! Kanumba was five feet away and Lykeleon started to grip his sword for a final swing. Guess I don't have a choice.

Kanumba suddenly stopped. He didn't move an inch. What is wrong with me? My, my insides are burning! Kanumba griped his stomach due to the increasing pain. His opponent had readied his sword but had not yet swung.

His body fell to the stone tiled ground. His vision grew blurred and his breathing stopped.

"What, WHAT HAPPENED?! KANUMBA JUST FELL TO THE FLOOR MOSTOINLESS. THIS IS ONE OF THE WEIRDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN! HEY YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?" Koto directed the last question at Lykeleon.

"It simple really, he drank my blood and he died for it. Would have been nice if it happened quicker. And unfortunately, there is no way he is still alive. Go ahead and check for yourself." Lykeleon replied sadly.

"OH WELL. SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! AND TEN! AND TEAM LYKELEON IS THE WINNER! NOW WILL THE NEXT TWO OPPONENTS STEP INTO THE RING!

Of the men in the robes, one of the middle highted guys walked up to the ring and jumped up. His robe did not open or show who was underneath. The robed figure moved to Koto and spoke to hear.

"I'll take this guy." Thatz spoke as he ran and jumped into the ring. Thatz moved walked over to her referee.

"I need your name please." Koto asked.

"I'm Thatz. Dragon Knight of Earth." Thatz replied.

"OK, this is your opponent. Janin.

The sky darkened as if the light was trying to hide from just the mention of his name. But the entire arena was now extremely dark. It wasn't dark enough to block sight but some light would be appreciated.

"AND ONE, TWO, THREE! FIGHT!" Koto yelled into the microphone.

The robed figure finally removed his garment. Thatz jumped back and drew his sword in a smooth motion but had jumped from what the figure looked like.

Thatz could have said he was looking right into a mirror. The man looked just like him, in height and apparent weight, he had the same scars and muscle build as Thatz.

Thatz was about to charge his opponent and do a mid section swing, but Janin ran strait at him and swung his sword toward Thatz's waist. Thatz blocked it, but wondered why Janin did what he was thinking. Unless, unless he knows how I would fight and does that move. This should give me an advantage. Hopefully.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hope you all enjoyed this. I do want to say that it may be awhile before I can write the next chapter. This is due to the pile of work that I am currently reciving. I will work on the story when I can but I don't know when then next one will be finished.