Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Awakening Bonds ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Awakening Bonds
 
Note: This is a fanfic of before anything happened! This is with characters from different animes, but they're in different parts. Example:
Hiei is a bounty hunter
Kurama though is still a fox demon thief
Dark and Daisuke are brother thieves, working under the mysterious Shadow Wolf
 
So, there. Just read and you'll get it!
 
Chapter one: Prologue
 
It was forbidden, that was all anyone knew. After the death of Emperor Searis and Empress Kila, not to mention the rest of the Ravencroft and Nightshade families, it was unheard of that two half-breeds would be put in charge of Mirriania ,not to mention two children. But the law called for it.
“We, the Grand Council, recognize Sabrina Deadly Nightshade-Ravencroft as princess of Mirriania and high priestess,” Council member Martin said proudly, as he put the crown of light upon the four year old girl before him, who was currently trying not to fidget in a long blue gown, when there was black hair to play with. She stared at him blankly with her blood red eyes and smiled. The crown was too big for her.
“We, the Grand Council, recognize Black Dragon Ravenna Ravencroft-Nightshade as princess of Mirriania and high priestess,” Council member Akatsuki said, as he, like his colleague had, put the crown of darkness upon the head of four year old Blackdra. She didn't fidget, dressed in a black gown, her jet black hair braided back, her blood red eyes fixed on him. She smiled as well.
Akatsuki and Martin backed away and the crowd behind them bowed, as they did as well. The princesses were crowned and the law had been kept, even if it meant two half-bloods would be put on the throne. Little though did anyone know that two dark figures waited in the shadows, waiting to kill. But they never got the chance…….