Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Old Memories ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitta: I know I said three reviews, but I wanted to post this chapter. So read, but I better get reviews! I got two reviews and thank you for reviewing. And BP you have to update soon!

Disclaimer: Don't own.

_________________________________________________

Chapter: 4

"And don't think about escaping again," yelled a guard as he slung a girl into a cell right across from Pheonix's.

The girl had long white hair that had gotten dirty. On top of her head were two white ears that where twitching right now. Her tail, which was white and fluffy, also was twitching at the end of it. The girl had blue eyes that reminded Pheonox of Kitta's. They where like looking into a deep pool of water, they seemed to in-intice you to look into them for ever. The girl got up and looked at the retreating guard. She had a scowling face on, and she started to mutter stuff to herself.

Pheonox a little interested in her, sense she had never seen her before went up to the front of her cell.

"Who are you," she asked in a whisper so that the guard wouldn't hear.

Keo, who also had seen it all, got up off the bed he had been on, though it hurt as he did because his wounds where still fresh.

"I'm In-ya," said the girl with surprising politeness.

"I'm Pheonox."

"And I'm Keo," said Keo.

"Keo what do you think you are doing up, sit," said Pheonox, but Keo wasn't the one to sit, instead In-ya did a face plant into the ground.

Both Keo and Pheonox where wondering what had happened when a very pissed of In-ya shouted, "DON'T SAY THAT WORD!"

They both had sweat drops and where scratching their head it a Yusuke fashion.

"Sorry," said Pheonox.

"SHUT UP DOWN THERE," yelled the guard.

With that they quit their conversation. Pheonox half told, half made Keo set back down. Gigina was a sleep and had not seen any of it.

Pheonox decided that it was time to go to sleep sense it probably was past midnight. She got on her bed and pulled the thin blanket over her.

***With Kitta***

A giant ocean of blood-red looking sand was in front of her, and above her was a black blanket with sparkles in it with a huge pale moon in the middle of it. Behind her were tall trees where the forest had ended and the desert began.

She breathed in and let it out slowly, it was the second day of her journey and she had already covered almost three hundred miles from the Hendera camp site. Now she was looking on Death Man's Desert. It was said that at night it got colder than the poles and in the day time it was the hottest place in Makia.

She took another deep breath breathing in the last forestry scent she would smell for sometime, that is if she came back at all. She arranged the back-pack on her back and slowly started to release the breath she had drawn. As the breath left her lips she felt the familiar feeling when her body transformed it to her panther form.

Now a sleek white panther was standing it the place she had just stood a minute ago, its muscles flexed under the sleek white fur that had a silver shine to from the moon-light. The panther looked over its shoulder at the back-pack on its back, and once sure the pack was on good the big cat set out at a fast pace across the desert.

The night drew on as the sleek white panther ran smoothly, swiftly, and silently over the still hot sand, as a cool breeze blew on her. The sun was just starting to come up in the east as she came in site of the camp. Knowing that she should plan her raid first she decided to find a place to hide. She transformed back into her human/demon form. There where some rocks near by that she hid behind. They also provided some shade from the sun that was slowly rising in the sky. From where she was she could see a big building that had a grayish color to it. Another building on the other side was a nicer looking building, with a small building of to the side of it that looked like the nicest of all. She guessed the first one she saw was the slave building, the second was the guard's, and the last was the probably the owners house.

As the day started she saw a line of slaves begin taken to a place out in the yard. There they picked up some tools. Then the guards took them to a place behind the big building where Kitta could not see. For about half of the day nothing happened except guards crossing the yard. Then with her hearing she picked up a commotion it the slave building, then out came a fairly big group. She got a really shock when she recognized two of the people in the group; Keo and Pheonox. There also where five other girls with them. One had long white hair, ears, and a dog looking tail. Kitta guessed she was a dog demon. The girl next to her in the line had brown hair with one blue and one green eyes. The one next to her had blond hair with bronze, silver, and copper strips in it, she had fairy looking wings, and purplish colored eyes. The girl next to her also had blond hair, but she had pink and orange neon strips in it, and she had blue eyes. The girl next to her had flaming red hair to her waist, bright green eyes, and fox ears and tail.

The demon that had lead them out got out a whip, and Kitta guess instantly what he was going to do with it.

***Now to be mean back to before they got taken out, so you know why they are getting punished***

"You get out," yelled a guard to In-ya.

"What do you want," she asked?

"You don't back talk to me," said the guard.

"What are you going to do," asked Pheonox?

"Yah, your nothing, but a weakling," said Gigina.

"The only power you have is in that whip of yours," said Onya.

"If you didn't have that and we didn't have these stupid bracelets you would be begin for mursey," said Keo.

"You think your all that, but your not," said Re-a.

"Your probably just a big baby," said Thornia.

"EVERY SINGLY ONE OF YOU OUT NOW," yelled the guard. They reluctantly got out and lined up. (I forgot to mention, but they have a device around there wrist that they can't take of and it takes away their powers, and makes it where the guard can kill them if he presses a button. Hope that helped!)

He marched them out the building and into the blinding light of a new day. Once they where lined up in a strait line he got out his whip. From one of the other building came two guards, they where there to make sure none of the slaves tried to stop the punishment.

He sent the lash first at In-ya then at Thornia, and the whip slashed her wings. The guard seeming to take pleasure in this and slash the wings a couple of more times, while Thornia keep trying to protect them. Once he was done with her he went after Gigina. Through all of it, it was taking all of the others will power not to intervene, cause they knew if they did the guard would just torture that person and everyone else more. The guard was about to go to Re-a when a clear voice came from behind the guard.

______________________________________________________

Kitta: Who is it, is it (A.) The owner of the place. (B.) Kitta (C.) Another slave. (D.) None of the above? I'm so evil. See if you know, and I have ALL of the next chapter written. I want at least three reviews! And I wont update till then!