Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Old Memories ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitta: I got reviews!!! And people you have to read Black Panther's story `Others like me'. And to Mehi thanx for finally reviewing! ^_^

Disclaimer: Just look at the first one.

_____________________________________

Chapter:

*Last time*

The guard was about to go to Re-a when a clear voice came from behind the guard.

*Now*

"I suggest you stop unless you want to die a painful death," said Kitta in a death cold voice.

"Who that heck are you and you have to have lost your mind to come in to this slave camp expecting to tell me what to do," said the guard.

"You might say I have lost my mind," said Kitta as the flames started to erupt around her.

"Get her," yelled the guard at the to others, but the only thing Kitta did was raise her hand and snap her fingers and in an instant the two guards caught on fire and where burned to the ground in under a minuet. Then Kitta turned to the other looked at him for a second then as if she had come to a dissension she snapped her fingers again, but this time he just disappeared. As soon as he was gone Kitta seemed immediately to turn back to normal and ran over to the group where her friends where. She made quick work of the bracelet by burning them of. Then she turned to the new group before her.

"We need to hurry, we need to get everyone out as fast as we can. Pheonox you come with me and help me fight, summon your friends to help too. Keo can you call upon a tornado, if so destroy that building. *she pointed to the guard building* Half of you go release all the slaves and try and get them all away from here. Pheonox, Keo, and me can handle the guards. Now go," with that said Kitta and Pheonox turned to go fight the guards that where now coming from the guard building. Keo started to concentrate and clouds started to form overhead. The others had done as they had be told, and had gone to the slave building. Pheonox had sent a message to all the birds in Makia to come and help, along with her pet Pheonox and giant bird. As the guards got to where Pheonox and Kitta stood there was a staring contest, and as the staring contest went on birds by the thousands where appearing, and along with them also came dragons, Kitta had summoned them. A huge golden dragon and a huge bird landed on the ground next to the two girls. The guards where starting to get scared at the look of things, you could say they felt out numbered, but with out warning one of the demons sent an arrow at one of the birds and killed it and that was all it took. All hell brook out on the demons, and in know time they where running for cover from the winged menaces.

While all hell was raining on the guards of the slave camp, the slaves where being lead away from the fighting and to safety. When finally all the of the demons, besides the slaves, where kill by Kitta and Pheonox sent the dragons and birds back where they came from. With all the animals gone and everyone out of the camp Kitta and Pheonox left to meet the others, but Keo how had been working to form a tornado had seceded and a tornado was now hovering above the now abandoned buildings. Kitta snapped her fingers and the tornado erupted in flames. Now it was a fire tornado, and Keo sat it down on the buildings letting it destroyed the camp, and the flames also did there job by burning everything to the ground and turning it to ash. With that done both of them sent their power back to where it had come from, Keo's back to the sky and Kitta's back to hell.

With that they left, behind them was a huge blue fire. When they reach the other they where meet with questions, manly on how they got the birds, dragons, the blue flame, and the tornado; and who Kitta was.

"Who are you," asked Gigina?

"She's my friend I told you about, Kitta Keyara," said Pheonox.

"You're Kitta, my sister," said Re-a.

"Uh, I'm Kitta," said Kitta a little confused.

"I'm your sister Re-a, my dad told me about having a sister that ran away," said Re-a.

"Well I did run away, what did your, our dad look like," she asked?

"He had flaming red hair like mine and blue eyes like yours," said Re-a.

"YOU ARE MY SISTER," yelled Kitta.

"Um sorry to brake up this little reunion, but what are we going to with them and how are we suppose to get home," asked Pheonox?

"Walk, and they will have to come with us, we can't just live them here," said Kitta.

"What are we going to feed them," asked Pheonox?

"Good question, I'm kinda hungry myself," said Kitta.

"We all are," said Gigina.

"I know I can call my friends and they can take them to the forest," said Kitta.

"And who are your friends," asked In-ya?

Kitta let out a low whistle. Then out of the sky above them a dragon came. It landed on Kitta's shoulder and looked at the people before it.

"This is my friend, Kellila (Ki-li-lu)," said Kitta looking at the amazed circle of faces.

"She can change size and can carry a large amount, in this case people."

"One want be enough to carry around one thousand people away," said Gigina.

Kitta shrugged her shoulders looked at the dragon and a glazed look came over her face for a second then the dragon leaped into the sky and as it did this it started to grow in size till it was about as big as an airplane. Then other dragons started to appear until there where around hundred of them. They all landed all over the place and looked at the golden one, each letting out a triumphant call to the others.

"These are my pets," said Kitta with a smug look on her face.

"Do we have to ride," asked Pheonox?

"Not enlace you have a better way," said Kitta. At that moment she noticed that some of the people where getting frightened of the dragons.

"We need to get everyone on a dragon and back to the woods before night fall, the dragons are well trained, I asked Killa to get only the best," said Kitta. Everyone seemed to split up at this and go get the people on the dragons; each dragon seemed able to carry five people, and sometimes more. Once every dragon had all it could hold on its back Kitta gave the comment for the dragons to head towards the forest. Once the dragons where on there way the girl started to talk to themselves again. There where little lease than five hundred people left.

"Well its good that we know someone that can control dragons," said In-ya.

"So what are you going to do when you get back," asked Kitta?

"I really don't know, nothing really. I didn't really live there in the first place. I'm a wondered," said In-ya

"I don't have anywhere to go ether," Re-a.

"You two can stay with Pheonox, Keo, and me," said Kitta.

"Could we stay too," asked Gigina?

"Hey I have an idea how about we form a group, you know like a thieves group," said Kitta?

"Sounds good to me," said In-ya.

"We can protect the villages from any other attacks like this one," said Thornia.

"What are we going to call the group," asked Gigina?

_______________________________________

Kitta: I have know idea what to call the group. So pleaze help me pick a name. I was thinking about Hendera or Katana, but I'm not sure, and my friends can't think of good names. So help me out okay. And tell me anything you think I should do or anything okay. AND DON'T PUT ANYTHING LIKE WORK ON SPELLING!!!!!!!!!! I think one day I will post a chapter before I proofread it and let you see what it looks like before I work on it some. R&R!!!!