Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Old Memories ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitta: SORRY it has taken me so long to update. I had to think of a name, THAT KNOW ONE HELPED ME WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mad at you people. So REVIW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if you have review, review again!

Disclaimer: Don't own.

______________________________________

"Lets call it Kitaru," suggested Keo.

"I like that name all in favor say I," said Re-a.

They all said I.

Right then out of the sky dragons started to appear.

"Looks like the dragons are back," said Onya.

"Lets go then, everyone on a dragon," said Kitta.

They all got on a dragon and when everyone was on a dragon Kitta, on Killa, gave the command to go. All the dragons launched them into the sky and started to climb up till they where just bellow the clouds then they formed a V-pattern with Killa at the front. They flew all the way there in this pattern. It only took little less than a hour to reach the place where the others where. The dragons landed letting the people get of. Once done with that the new Kitaru group gathered together. People from the groups of the villages came over to where they where.

"We want to thank all of you for helping our people," said one of the older leaders.

"No problem," said Kitta.

"Is it safe to go back to our villages," asked another younger leader?

"It should, but I'm not promising anything. If you do need any help we will be glade to help," said Kitta.

"Thank you again," said the younger leader. He along with the others left to go back to their groups. Soon the groups, after they had found all of their people started to set of towards their campsite.

"So what are we going to do," asked Gigina?

"I guess find a good campsite," said Re-a.

"We can split up, two to a group," said Kitta.

"Me and Thornia," said Gigina.

"I'll go with Kitta, my sis," said Re-a.

"Keo and me can go together," said Pheonox.

"I guess that leaves me and you," said In-ya to Onya. (I know that sounds weird.)

"Re-a and me will take west, Keo, Pheonox take south, Onya and In-ya take east, and Gigina and Thornia go north," said Kitta. With that they left all in a different direction.

*With Re-a & Kitta*

They where running at an easy pace through the forest as they came upon a lake with a clearing in front of them.

"This looks like a good place, level ground, water right here, what more could you ask for," asked Re-a?

"Nothing, well lets go see what the others have found," said Kitta, and with that they where gone again.

They came to the place where the others where suppose to meet them.

Soon the others started to come out of the woods. They discussed what they found, and they decided on Gigina and Thornia's place. They set of and soon found the place with no trouble. They set up camp and got ready for the night. Kitta had gone hunting along with Pheonox who scanned the ground from the sky. They came back with the food and everyone eat.

***Okay we are going to skip three months***

She looked around her and everything was black. She could just make out the out line of trees surrounding her. Then the moon came out from behind a cloud. Light seemed to flood around her and she could see where she was. She was in a clearing in the forest. Her ears twitched and she heard a sound behind her. She turned around and saw nothing, but the shadows of the trees then she saw something move. She made out the figure to be a person.

"Who are you," she asked in a shaky voice?

"Kitta," said the voice.

"How did you know my name," asked Kitta getting scared.

"Kitta," said the voice louder. She took a step back and the person took a step forward and into the moon light.

Someone grabbed her and started to shake her. Her eyes flew open to see Re-a in front of her. Re-a had her hands on her shoulder and was shaking her.

"Kitta wake up," said Re-a.

"What happened," she asked still half asleep.

"You're still asleep is what happened," said Re-a as she let go of her sister and left.

"Baka," said Kitta as she got up. She looked around and saw Keo, Pheonox, Onya, and Thornia talking about something while at the same time eating. Gigina was of to the side and she didn't look in the best of modes. Kitta made a mental note not to get on her bad side that day. She saw her sister over where the fire was. She was fixing her self something to eat. Kitta looked around and noticed that In-ya wasn't around. Then a frown crossed her face as she realized that In-ya sleep in a tree.

She looked up into In-ya's favorite tree and where the inu was sleeping away.

Kitta got up and went over to where the tree was.

"Hey In-ya wake up," yelled Kitta up to the sleeping dog, who didn't even stir.

"Hey Re-a will you get In-ya down for me," asked Kitta. Re-a shrugged her shoulders and started to concentrate. Kitta's attention went back to the tree, which was moving and lowering the branch In-ya was on towards the ground. When the branch was only inches of the ground Kitta took a cup of water and dumped it on In-ya's head.

"What the fuck," yelled In-ya as she fell of the branch. She landed on the ground with a thump. She looked up and glared daggers at Kitta who was laughing hysterically.

"What did you do that for," yelled In-ya!

"To...wake...you up," said Kitta trying to get her laughing under control.

"There are much better ways to wake a person up," said In-ya as she got up and rung out her wet clothes.

"If you want something to eat you better come get it," said Re-a.

Both Kitta and In-ya hurriedly went over to where the fire was and got breakfast.

This is how it was almost every morning in Kitaru camp, but today was going to be different.

Kitta and In-ya had just got done getting their food together and where about to eat it when out of the woods came a boy. He was out of breath, but he said, "There......are.......demons....at the... Tisane camp."

Instantly they where over where the boy was, Kitta and In-ya had left their food on a log.

"What, when, and where," asked Kitta after the boy caught his breath.

"There wolf demons from the look of it, they where spotted yesterday, and they are near the camp," said the boy.

"Thornia, Gigina, will you two take care of the kid. Re-a and In-ya will come with me, and I want Keo to watch the camp," said Kitta. Re-a, In-ya, and Kitta set of instantly towards the camp. They transformed into their animal form so they could travel faster.

***Now I'm going to change point of views and it might be confusing at first***

"Where are we," asked a girl with rusty-red hair with silver highlights in it. She had it braided and pulled back in a ponytail. She had silver eyes and silver wolf ears which had some light red on them and a tail that was also the same color as her ears.

"I thought you knew," said a boy with long black hair that had red strands in it. His hair went past his shoulders and stood out a little. He had green eyes that had brown and silver splashes of color in them. He had fox ears, and a wolf tail both the same color as his hair.

"Great leave it to you two to get us lost," said a girl with long silver hair that had black strips in it. She had bright silver eyes and silver wolf ears and tail.

Their names where Kena, Kino, and Zena. They where the only members left of the Silver wolf tribe. After their group had been kill they left their old land sense other demons had taken it over, and now where looking for a place to stay. They didn't know it, but they had stumbled into the Kitaru thevies' territory.

"Well if he hadn't broken the compass," said Kena.

"You put there in the first place," said Kino.

"Guys, lets not fight," said Zena.

"Fine, but where are we going to stay," asked Kena?

"Here well do," said Kino.

"What if we're on someone's territory," asked Kena?

"Who cares," said Zena.

"We will just stay here for a night, then we will leave in the morning," said Kino.

"I'll get fire wood," said Zena.

"And I will get some food," said Kino as he turned and walked into the woods. He seemed to blend right into the trees like he was a shadow moving through the woods. Kena and Zena watched as he disappeared into the forest, and strained their eyes to catch glimpses of him in the thick under growth.

"I guess I will put the tents up," said Kena as Zena started to go find firewood.

***Hope you didn't get to confused, just read more and you will understand***

The others reached the village right as the sun was going down. The place looked deserted not a sole was in the dusty streets. They went to where the leader of the village's house was and knocked on the door. At first the door slightly opened then opened all the way and a sword came out aimed for cutting of the person that had knocked on the door's head. Kitta had pulled out her sword and block the attack. The person peered out from behind the door and saw that it was Kitta and started to apologize. Kitta stopped him and asked him where the demons where. The person told them and bid them to be careful. With the needed information got they set of for the spot the person had said to go. As they got closer their noise told them that they where indeed wolves.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," yelled a girl voice. They stopped and looked at each other fear rising in them as they exchanged knowing faces. The same thing was going through all of there heads, did they had a prisoner.

"What did I do," asked a boy voice?

"Everything," said the girl again.

"Will you two stop fighting like kids," asked a more stern voice.

At this moment the small group of friends had reached the edge of the clearing. They cautiously stepped out from the protection of the forest and into the clearing, but the sight they saw was anything but what they expected. There where two teenage looking girls and one boy. One of the girls, the one with red hair was chasing the boy that had black-red hair. The other girl that had silver hair with black stripes in it was pretending nothing was happening and calmly eating her food.

"Get back here," yelled the girl.

"Um, excuse me," said Kitta, this weren't exactly the people she had excepted to find.

At her voice they all seemed to freeze in place. The silver hared girl was about to take a bit, the other two where in the process of running around the camp for the third time Kitta, Re-a, and In-ya had gotten there.

"Howdidyougethereandwhoareyou," asked the red-hared girl very fast? (How did you get here and who are you. That is what she said.)

"Who are you, you are on our territory, we do the asking," said Kitta trying to sound stern.

"Told you we where on someone's territory, but do you listen to me NO," said Kena.

"Um, are you not going to fight us," asked In-ya who was getting irritated.

"Why would we fight you," asked Kena. Kitta, Re-a, and In-ya did an anime fall.

"First you're on our land and most of the time when villages tell us that they have a demon problem, the demons fight us and not argue with them selves," said Re-a.

"Oh, well we where just staying here one night. We have no place to go so we just thought we could stay here for a night," said Kino.

"Well you could always stay here if you want to," said Kitta. In-ya and Re-a gave her very questioning looks.

"Really," asked Kena?

"Sure and if you want you can be in our group," said Kitta; by this time Re-a and In-ya were wondering if their leader had lost it. (She probably has. ^_^)

"Cool, you up," Kena asked her brother?

"Sure I guess," said Kino.

"I guess I will too," said Zena.

"Well lets be getting back," said Kitta.

"Are you not hungry," asked Kena, and right when she said this Kitta's stomach let out a loud growl.

"Hehe, I guess I am a little hungry, I haven't had anything sense..........I HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING ALL DAY," yelled Kitta.

"Well we have enough to spar," said Kino.

"Give me," said Kitta and she was over where he was in a second holding her hands out. Re-a shook her head while In-ya joined Kitta. Both where given something to eat, while Re-a talked to the wolf demons.

After they where done they went to sleep. Kitta, In-ya, and Re-a all sleep in a tree while the wolves sleep on the ground.

In the morning they packed their stuff and set of for the Kitaru campsite. They seemed to make quick friends with the wolves. They didn't stop at all until they got to the camp, but when they got there know one was there.

"I thought there where more of you," said Kena.

"There are I just don't know where they are," said Kitta.

"Ooooh, well lets unpack our stuff," said Kena setting right to work.

"How dose she always have that much energy," asked Re-a to Kino?

"Don't ask me," she answered back. While they where saying this Kena was running back and froth putting up her stuff.

"While ya'll put your stuff up, I'm going to go look for the others," said Kitta.

***With the others***

They had just gotten done killing some demons and where walking back to the camp when four boys appeared in front of them.

As the groups passed each other one of the them asked in a soft, calm voice, "Do you know where Kitta is?"

Both groups stopped, the Kitaru's with suddenness and the other with ease.

"How do you know Kitta," Keo asked?

"We've meet before," said the same person this time everyone saw that it was a demon with long red hair, and bright green eyes.

"Who are you," asked Pheonox?

"I'm Kurama, and these are my friends, Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Hiei," said the redhead pointing to a tall boy with orange curly hair, and blue eyes, then to a boy with slicked back black hair and brown eyes, and last a short boy with black hair that stood up and he had blood red eyes.

"I'm Keo, and these are my friends, Pheonox, Gigina, Onya, and Thornia," said Keo as he pointed out his friends.

Then Kurama extended his hand and he and Keo shook.

"Nice to meet all of you, I take it that ya'll are the Kitaru group," asked Kurama?

"That is us, but who are you," asked Keo?

"We are the spirit detectives," said Kurama.

"Are you the leader," asked Keo?

"No I'm the leader," said Yusuke.

"Who's you're leader," asked Hiei?

"Kitta and Re-a," said Keo.

"So you do know Kitta," said Kurama.

"Yes, she is a good friend of all of us," said Pheonox stepping up.

"What's your business with her," asked Thornia coming up too.

"None of your business," said Hiei. This earned him a glare from all the girls. (AN: That's a lot of people)

"Do you know where she is right now," asked Kurama to Keo.

"No," was all he said.

"When you do find her give us a call, or just tell her that we want to talk to her," said Kurama, and with that they continued on their way.

"That was weird, " said Pheonox.

"I wonder how Kitta knows them," said Gigina.

"That black hared one sure has some nerve," said Thornia.

"He was kind cute," said Gigina.

"I think the red headed one was cuter though," said Thornia.

With that they made their way back to the camp rather uneventful.

When they got there Re-a and In-ya were setting with three wolf looking demons.

"Who are they and where is Kitta," asked Keo.

"She went looking for you guys, and this is Kena, Zena, and Kena's half brother Kino," said Re-a.

"Oh, my name is Keo," said Keo and everyone else started to say their name too.

***With Kitta***

She was running along when she sensed a strong demon near her. She looked around, but didn't see anyone. The energy didn't seem to be moving but staying in one place, but she couldn't pin point where it was. Reverting to her natural scenes she used her nose and soon she caught the scent of another demon not to fare ahead of her.

Slowly she started to walk towards the smell. The trees dwindled away till there was nothing left, but tall green grass. In the middle of the clearing was a lake with a tree next to it. As she walked over to the tree she saw a person up in the tree asleep. When she got up to the tree she noticed the person as none other than Hiei. "What is he doing here," thought Kitta as she climbed the tree to where he was. She was just one branch bellow him and about to go up to his when his eyes opened to see her.

At first his eyes widened in shock then hardened back to their normal look.

"What are you doing here," he asked?

"I was going to ask you the same question," she said.

"I asked you first," he said.

"I was bored and wanted to go for a walk," she said.

"Hn," was all he said.

"You are here, cause?"

"I wanted to get away from people," he said.

"Aren't you just the nice one," she said sarcastically.

"Hn"

"So where are the others," asked Kitta making her self comfortably on the branch bellow him.

"Why do you want to know," he asked?

"Just wandering."

"Hn"

"Can you not talk," she asked.

"I'm talking aren't I," he asked looking down at her with questioning eyes.

"Well you never talk when you are around others," she explained.

"That doesn't mean I can't."

"Oh, so do you have any family," asked Kitta completely changing the subject. Hiei was taken aback by this and answered truthfully, "Yes."

"Cool I have one sister, half sister at that, but all of my friends are like family to me so I don't fell alone."

"Hn"

"Do you always say that," asked Kitta with an annoying look.

"No"

"Okay"

"Why do you talk so much," he asked?

"Natural"

"Hn"

***Okay they talk for about an hour more in the same fashion, now later***

A little bird flew over to where Kitta was and landed on her shoulder and started to chirp.

"Apparently my friends are worried about me I better go," she said, as she got ready to get up.

And before he could say another word she left in a blur.

He lended back against the tree and was going to go to sleep when Kurama came into his head and told him to come back. He got up cursing that he didn't get his sleep, but he wasn't upset that he had talked to Kitta though.

***With Kitta***

She burst into camp to see all of her friends and the wolves setting around the big bon fire.

"Hey Kitta," said Re-a noticing that Kitta was back. Keo got up and went over and grabbed Kitta by the arm and drug her of to the side.

"Some one meet us on the road wanting to talk to you," said Keo.

"So you had to drag me over here to tell me this," said Kitta with a frown on her face. Keo just rolled his eyes.

"They said they knew you and there names where Kurama, Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Hiei," said Keo. This seemed to catch Kitta's attention.

"Why did they say they wanted to talk to me," asked Kitta?

"They didn't," said Keo.

"Where did they say meet them then," asked Kitta?

"In Hekaqure," said Keo.

"Bye," she said and with that she was gone before Keo could say anything.

"Why did Kitta just leave," asked Re-a from where she was?

"She went to meet some old friends," said Keo.

_________________________________________

Kitta: I think this is long enough to be two chapters.

Re-a: Me too.

Kitta: Where have you been?

Re-a: Places.

Kitta: Okay people I want at least 5 reviews, because this was supper long and I want allot of reviews, so if read must review. R&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!