Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Through The Rain ❯ Hiei Disappears ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Me:school's an ass $%^&er.


Kurama:erm...


Yusuke:Shyatap, Kurama. Not everyone is an A student like you.


Hiei:Hn. Finaly. I want to find out what's going to happen.


Kurama:Well if you tried...


Yusuke and Kuwabara:NO!


Kurama:[sweatdrop]


Me:Let's get on with this. I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Thank you and enjoy.


Kuwabara:[takes out popcorn]


Me:>.>


~Chapter 9~


Malkior's eyes softened even more, sensing no more than a pure drop of life energy within his sister. Malkior stared at Hiei's eyes-the regret and sadness in them. 'How'd he know she was in trouble?' Malkior sighed and kneeled next to his sister. Staring at the broken pieces of wood and droplets of water, he rubbed his shoulder. Malkior rammed too hard on the door.


"I was on a tree nearby and heard a scream,"Hiei kept his eyes on Shuillin in his arms. Malkior's eyes widened.


"How'd you know what I was thinking?"


"Hn."Hiei rolled up Shuillin's sleeves and his eyes widened at the markings on her arm."So many scars..."


"She's marked for death."


"Nani?!?! What are you talking about?"Hiei's head jolted up. His eyes stared deep at Malkior, to make sure he wasn't lieing.


"This storm was no mistake. Someone is out to get her. Now that she is with me... I shouldn't have ever made her stay with me..."


"You saying this is all your fault?"Hiei's eyes narrowed. Malkior looked at Hiei with a mournful look on his face.


"No. It's a curse. There's a feud between my family and... His..."Malkior's eyes shifted down when he heard something move. Shuillin's eyes were sealed tight, her hands balled into fists.


[~~~~~]


Shuillin's thoughts = ~...~
Another Person's Thoughts = *...*


[~~~~~]


~Where... Where am I?!?!~Shuillin felt pain in her heart and tension in the rest of her body.


*You... Don't remember me, don't you?*Another voice boomed into Shuillin's head.


~What? Who are you? Where am I?~ Shuillin looked around, seeing darkness around her.


*I am the one who gave you life... Now should I take it away?* Shuillin's pain grew even more, making her let out a scream.


~What are you doing to me?!?!~Shuillin saw a light forming infront of her in a distance.


*I have a deal to make with you... I've been chained up in this vacant wasteland for far too long... Now it's either you let me take some control, or I will take your life.* The pain was building up within Shuillin's body. Shuillin dropped on her knees in her mind and held her arms tight, nails digging into her clothes.


~Okay, Okay. Do it, just please stop it!~The pain gradually decreased, letting Shuillin's body relax.


*Now... I want you to go to the light and go in. I shall appear to you there.*Shuillin got up and walked into the somewhat familiar light.


A figure appeared in Shuillin's mind. She had ocean blue eyes and green tipped long black hair. She stood infront of Shuillin, atleast one inch taller than her. Her fierce eyes pierced through Shuillin, making her tremble.


*Do not be afraid. I have helped you fight death so many times. Now it is time for me to appear and take some control, but I need your approval... Even if it's by force...*


~But... Who are you?~Shuillin stared at the girl infront of her.


*My name is Jurinai. But that isn't important. Come closer and we will become one... As you have said we could.* Shuillin stared at Jurinai and took a deep breath. Taking a step into her, a bright blue light appeared.


*~Do not be afraid little one. We are one and shall stand strong together.~*


[~~~~~]


Hiei slightly jumped as Shuillin screamed, but his body relaxed as hers did. Malkior sensed a strange presence within Shuillin, making his eyes narrow. Grabbing the hidden dagger in his shoe, he prepared for anything about to happen. His eyes widened as Shuillin's baby blue eyes openned, now a darker blue. Her light brown hair grew longer and the tips turned green. Hiei stared into Shuillin's eyes.


"Shuillin? Is that you?"Malkior came closer to look at the girl in Hiei's arms.


"More... Or less..."Shuillin blinked a few times and sat up, taking her hair and staring at it.


"What happened? Who hurt you?"Hiei stood up, helping Shuillin onto her feet.


"Er... I dont know. I couldn't make him out."Shuillin looked away from Hiei's eyes and onto the debree on the floor.


Hiei's eyes narrowed and cupped Shuillin's chin with one of his hands. He forced her head to face him. "I know there is something wrong. Do NOT try to fool me." Shuillin's eyes narrowed and she drew away from Hiei roughly, leaving him puzzled.


"Do NOT try to CONTROL me. What's done is done and nothing can change things."Shuillin's glare gave Hiei some sort of fear inside of him, although he didn't know why.


'Something... Familiar...'Hiei stared at Shuillin's angered expression.


"Shuillin is everything alright?"Shuillin turned to Malkior and paused a moment.


"Yes. I guess I'm just tired. We should sleep. It's late."A strange wind blew up Shuillin's hair slightly.


"But I guess you should sleep somewhere else until we get everything here fixed."Malkior said.


"Fixed? What is there to fix?"Malkior and Hiei looked around at the room. Everything was clean, no water or wood. Even the windows were repaired. Hieis eyes grew big and returned to normal, turning back to Shuillin. Her eyes had a glint of light in them, but he shook it off. Malkior sighed and hugged Shuillin goodnight, equally as confuzed as Hiei. After leaving the room, Hiei forced Shuillin against the wall with a sword under her chin.


"Who are you? What have you done to Shuillin?"Hiei growled.


"Hiei, it's me. Why don't you believe it's me?"Shuillin lowered Hiei's sword and rested her hands on his shoulders.


"It isn't you. Shuillin, what happened? You're different."Hiei backed away and stared at Shuillin, his sword still drawn for quick defense.


Shuillin yawned and collapsed on her bed. With Shuillin's breathing getting shallower, Hiei knew she was asleep. Sighing, he lifted her legs onto the bed and looked around. There was no blanket in sight. Hiei openned the drawers and closets, but there wasn't much there. He looked down at Shuillin and saw her shiver a bit. Hiei took off his cloak and put it over her. A deep aroma aroused as he started to walk to the window. He openned the window and stepped on the windowsill. The scent got to him and he fell over, but before he hit the ground, something caught him and he disappeared.


~~Next Day~~


Shuillin woke up to the smell of blood and jolted up, finding a cloak on her. She recognized it as Hiei's and found blood on it. Placing it around her shoulders, she looked around seeing the door ripped off its hinges. Looking down, she gasped. It was Malkior-lifeless and cold. His eyes were wide open and empty, his open mouth dripping with blood. 'Why has this not affected me?' Shuillin stared at the bright aura around her and thought about Jurinai. 'It must've been her...' Shuillin ran downstairs and gritted her teeth. All of Malkiors friends were on the ground-dead. Shuillin ran outside into the rain. She ran ten streets down and banged against a door franticly.


~Inside~


Yusuke and Kuwabara were having another pointless conversation as Kurama prepared breakfast. Although, they had to whisper since Kurama wouldn't have wanted to hear the cnversation between them. Yusuke leaned over across the table and Kuwabara did so, too.


"So, do you think Kurama's gay?"Kuwabara asked.


"I don't know. I doubt it, but what's up with that pink apron?"Yusuke stared at Kurama.


"And the fact he never had a girlfriend. Also, he and Hiei are real close."Kuwabara snickered.


"FYI, I'm not gay."Yusuke and Kuwabara jumped up when they heard Kurama's voice.


"Uh... Did we say Kurama? We meant... Ku... Corona!"Yusuke laughed nervously, but suddenly various bangs were heard at the front door. Kurama ran to the door and openned it, catching Shuillin as she fell.


"Miss?"Kurama helped the girl up and stared at her."May I... Help you?" Shuillin grabbed Kurama's collar and forced him to her height.


"Kurama, look at me. It's me, Shuillin!"Kurama's eyes widened and held her trembling body.


"Calm down, what happened?"Yusuke and Kuwabara entered the room as Kurama tried to calm Shuillin.


"What's going on? Who's the chick?"Kuwabara asked.


"This CHICK is Shuillin..."Kurama said, irritated.


"NO WAY!"Yusuke jumped back in shock. Shuillin started to sob into Kurama's shirt.


"Sh... What's wrong?"Kurama patted Shuillin's back.


"It's my brother! He and his friends are dead!"Kurama and the others faced eachother. Yusuke looked at Shuillin's clothing, noticing Hiei's cloak on her.


"Where's Hiei?"Yusuke questioned.


"I don't know! I'm scared... Hiei might be in danger!"Shuillin started to sob even harder. Kurama noticed some paper stuck to Shuillin's shirt. He took it out and handed it to Kuwabara, whom had read it out loud.


"Hiei's gone and you can't get him back. He belongs with me for you only cause him pain. Do not try to find him, you never will. I left you a few presents, which you will soon find. If only I was there to witness your friends' deaths. Sweet dreams-Mukuro."Yusuke gritted his teeth and Kurama's eyes narrowed.


"We'll get him back, don't worry."Yusuke said.


"You don't understand! Mukuro moved her castle to another territory!"Another voice came from Shuillin's body. Kurama raised an eyebrow.


"Who are you?"Kuwabara asked, a chill going up his spine.


"You just have to trust me. It will take us weeks to find Mukuro in the Makai, now. We need more help!"The voice dies down and Shuillin's voice came back.


"You thinking what I'm thinking, Kuwabara?"Yusuke grinned.


"The wind master..."Kuwabara began.


"The ice prince..."Yusuke put on his chink face(^.^).


"The yo yo boy..."Kuwabara sweatdropped, remembering the pain, being a kite.


"And the drunken master."Kurama finished.


"I want to thank you all."Shuillin said.


"It's nothing!"Yusuke smiled.


"Yeah... Besides, I was hoping to get Hiei so he could be the ring boy at my wedding!"Kuwabara said, proudly. Yusuke and Kurama almost gagged. Shuillin's eyes widened.


"Wedding? With who?"Kurama asked.


"Me and Yukina, ofcourse!"Yusuke jawdropped.


"We should go. We have people to gather and a lot of ground to cover..."Kurama rolled his eyes and helped Shuillin up.


"TO FIND HIEI!"Yusuke marched foreward with Kuwabara following.


~End Chapter~


Me:So what you think?


Yusuke:Me thinky Hiei's gonna get pissed when he finds out you hooked up Yukina and Kuwabara.


Kurama:Yes. I agree.


Me:Anyway, R&R please!