Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mental ❯ Quotes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
Quotes
 
 
 
“I'm Quatre,” the said person introduced himself. Long Silence. “And you must be Kurama,” Quatre sighed.
 
About three hours later…
Quatre slammed down on the bench outside the hospital and opened his lunch sack. This was just sad. All Kurama did was glare at him. He would have more hope talking to a wall! Quatre, suddenly losing his appetite, threw away his half eaten lunch and headed back. He finally reached room 123 but stopped just before entering…he heard voices inside. He cracked open the door to see Kurama sitting up on his bed, facing a shorter boy. The boy was dressed in all black except for a white scarf tied around his neck. He had black spiky hair with a white starburst in the middle. The boy spoke, his deep voice showed he was older than he looked,
“Kurama, I'm sorry, but you just not fit. I've talked to the doctors and…”
“Go ahead Hiei!” screamed Kurama. It was the first time Quatre had ever heard his voice. “Lie to me! Convince me that I've been sick forever! And all of this will make sense when I get better!” Quatre wondered why Kurama was quoting Evanescence's `Breath no More”. The boy, now know as Hiei, stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Quatre and Hiei stared at each other, before Hiei sped away. Quatre walked into Kurama's room.
“Hey.” Kurama glared. “It's okay,” assured Quatre. “I understand what you're going through. I know what you're thinking: `Life is just so bad it isn't even worth going through' is that right?”
“How did you know?” asked Kurama quietly. Quatre smiled. Breakthrough!
“I think I can help you.” Kurama stared at the ground.
“You can try.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: I don't own YYH, GW, or Evanescence, or any of their songs. Though I wish I did!