Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ Arrival! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Arrival!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the anime in this series! I wish I did cause I'd be popular and rich. But I don't so back off you money hungry lawyers!

Shaman King is owned by Hiroyuki Takei. Not me.

Ranma ½ is owned by Rumiko Takahashi. Not me.

Inu-Yasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi. Not me.

Neko-Neko is owned by ME! HA!

Ranyasha2 is owned by me! The name and body anyway. I don't own the people she's fused from. Oh just shut up and read and review! -__-

The five were still eating silently and slowly at the table. All except for Yoh, that is. His hands were still in his pockets and he had pulled his orange headphones over his ears and was listening to the radio. Anna shot him a dirty look, as she was trying to listen for her so-called warning. Yoh did not even glance up. He was too self-absorbed in trying to escape what seemed like the eternal silence.

Boy, thought Morty to himself, Yoh sure does like to live dangerously. I don't think even the Great Amidamaru-San would act like that to Anna. Horo Horo sat as still as a steel pole on a frozen day. He did not dare to make any sudden movement after his earlier stunt. He knew how hard Anna could be. After all, he has to suffer having Morty thrown at him on a daily basis.

Anna and Amidamaru seemed to be on the same page. Both of them were sitting very still and motionless. You couldn't even hear them breathe. They were very intently listening for any sign of unnatural movement. The whole predicament was extremely awkward.

Yoh was beginning to feel bored with the radio and decided to stare at the stone statues known as his friends. Yoh looked down at his teacup. It was still a quarter full.

I might as well polish it off. There are orphans everywhere that'd give an eye for something decent to drink, he thought and finished the rest of it and clunked it hard on the table, desperately hoping for some form of movement. There wasn't even a change in where anyone was staring. It was almost like they had been taken over by zombie space aliens.

He couldn't stand the eerie silence much longer. Usually he loved for silence and even craved it. But this was ridiculous! It had gone on for more than an hour.

Yoh finally snapped. He stood up and banged his hands hard on the wooden table with an audible WHACK!

"DAMMIT, YOU GUYS! Nothing's gonna happen. If something so `ominous' was happening today, it would have happened by now, don'cha think?" He yelled, making wild hand gestures as he spoke. Morty was shocked at his language, but yet he still remained in his stone still form, just as Anna, Amidamaru, and Horo Horo had, and they acted as though they didn't hear Yoh.

Yoh didn't like the thought of being ignored and he pulled out a megaphone from what seemed like oblivion.

He turned it on and yelled at the top of his lungs, "HEY! I'M TALKING HERE!"

Yoh might have shouted more, but he was interrupted terribly by a loud and violent vibration. It was so violent it shook the house and everyone had to grab hold of their chair so they wouldn't fall out. Dishes fell from the hand painted cabinet and smashed on the floor.

"Damn, there goes the good China," Anna at last said as she and the others stood up. They ran to the window to see what could be causing this catastrophe, and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Running straight in their direction was a giant black and white robot in the shape of a kitten. Yoh stood, gaping open-mouthed like a fish out of water, with a look of defeat upon his face.

"I'd tell you `I told you so," but I need to check the severity of the situation!" Anna yelled as she ran out the front door with trouble, her voice shaking wildly with each word she spoke. The others soon followed, Yoh still dumbstruck.

The giant robo-cat was running straight toward the group of young adults and didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. Horo Horo and Morty embraced each other and were mumbling stuff as though it were the end of the world.

"Rrrreooow!" meowed the cat, it's almost real-like fur gleaming in the sun, it's golden eyes narrowing from the light of the sun, as it gently stopped a couple of feet from the part of five. It opened its large black chin and revealed a large row of deadly whit fangs as it stretched out its pink tongue like a red carpet.

Out of the beasts mouth stepped a twelve-year-old female dog youkai. She stared friendly-like and grinned, her fangs almost identical to her cat's. She was five foot six, with a large chest size for a girl her age, and she had shiny black hair with silver highlights. She had silver dog-ears that were more like a cat's than a dog's. Her eyes were silver with a slit pupil, also very much like a cats. She was dressed in a sea green Chinese dress that was way too short for her and skin tight Chinese capris to match. She wore the traditional Chinese style shoes and they were also sea green. Her cheeks gleamed red with joy as she smiled and waved her arms and said shortly after that, "HIYA!"

And now a poem from our author:

Well, that was my second chappy.

I hope it wasn't crappy.

I tried to make it snappy.

I hope it makes you happy.

So sit down and read my dear,

Take a load off and grab a beer

I hope I'll next time I'll see you there

As you're sitting in your favorite chair

Reading my lovely fanfic. ^__^