Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ Confrontation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Confrontation

Disclaimer: I do not own the featured animes so bite me!

Hiroyuki Takei owns Shaman King

Rumiko Takahashi owns Ranma 1 / 2

Rumiko Takahashi also owns Inu-Yasha

I own Neko-Neko and her Chibi forms so bite my butt!

I also own Ranyasha2 except for the characters she was made from. Rumiko Takahashi owns those. Please read and review because it will make me very happy and I might write a cute little poem again! ^__^

The female dog youkai was grinning wildly and childishly. After coming to a sudden realization that they were not going to die, Horo Horo and Morty let go of each other a breathed a sigh of relief. They looked in the space alien's direction and had curious looks on their faces.

Horo Horo bit his knuckles and grinned. Ooh, she's hot, he thought, trying to keep his hormones under control. Morty turned red and felt as though he were flying. Yoh, on the other hand, was like a deer in a headlight. ((((0.0)))) He was completely lost to reality.

Anna crossed her arms, raised her eyebrow, and frowned.

"HIYA!!" the girl said again, waving and grinning still.

"Hey baby! You're hot! How about you and I go on a date? My name is Horo Horo, a.k.a. Trey Racer, in case you decide, babe," flirted Horo Horo.

"Tee-hee! You're cute! My name is Ranyasha2 and I might-might get backy to you on your idea-wea!" she gleefully replied.

"Ranyasha2?" Anna inquired. "And what the hell kind of a name is that?"

"Well, aren't we just Miss Happy Shiny Sun?" Ranyasha2 asked in her high-pitched, cheery tone. She back flipped off of the cat robot's tongue and landed dangerously close to Anna's face. She pinched Anna's cheeks lightly and forced them into a smile.

"You should really lighten up, Miss Kyoyama!" she said and then hugged her.

"How the hell do you know my name?" Anna demanded.

"Silly girl! Ranyasha2 the Mystical Spoon Fairy/Space Alien knows all! Hee hee ha ha ho ho!"

"Hmph!" Anna grunted. "Well, Yoh, what say you now? Just try and tell me this wasn't ominous," she said as she looked at ((((0.0)))) Yoh and saw him in his so-called state-of-consciousness. Anna was mad now; there was no denying it. You could see it in her face, and that's quite a feat, considering Anna personality. She walked calmly over to Yoh and studied his face for a moment. If you didn't know better, you'd think she was staring lovingly into his face. But Anna was actually examining Yoh face for the most softest and sensitive spot for her sinister ploy. She found a lover area on his left cheek, smack-dab in the middle. Anna slowly withdrew her hand back and, after some precise timing, let it go with a hard SMACK! In Yoh's soft, smooth skin.

Yoh snapped out of his daze right quickly. "Aw, dang Anna-" He cut off when he saw Ranyash2, the Mystical Space Alien.

"Who are you?" he asked with the curiosity of a kitten.

"Hee hee! I'm Ranyasha2, the Mystical Spoon Fairy/Space Alien! I said my name earlier, but you were zonked out! Whoo-hoo! Off to Dreamland with you, cutie pie!" she giggled as she replied. "What's your name, Mr. Cutie?'

"Ha ha. Me? Cute? Really? Anyway, I'm Yoh Asakura, and you're pretty cute yourself," he replied, blushing a small bit. Anna was getting more furious by the minute, but she tried not to let anyone know, especially her fiancee.

"Ranyasha2?" Yoh asked, "Who's the big fighting robo-kitten?"

"Oh, her? She's Neko-Neko, my AI lifetime partner. She's not always big, huge like this, she has a smaller mode. Watch! NEKO-NEKO CHIBI MODE!" She yelled and rubbed her furry ears.

"RWOARRRRRR!" Neko-Neko roared and slowly transformed into a smaller, compact version of herself.

"Mew?" she cried. Yoh could have sworn he had heard a tiny voice before she turned chibi.

"Did you guys hear something?" he asked. Ranyasha2's ears perked way up and she began to stutter slightly.

"H-heh-h-he-eh! Oh, I-it's prolly n-nothing, just ignore it, please and thank-you!" They cast her a skeptical look and were rather quiet.

"Oh, Ranyasha2 no likey-likey silenceness! You haven't finished introducing your cute selves yet, tee-hee, please, please continue!" she begged.

"Well, I'm Manta Oyamada, but I'm known as Morty." Morty replied.

"Ha ha, you look like a cookie! A cute cookie! I shall call you Ninjabread Kuki-Chan!" Morty blushed a little. He had never had a nice nickname before. It was always Shorty. He was glad to be called something with a little pizzazz.

"I am Amidamaru, Lady Ranyasha2. It is a great pleasure to meet you. You dazzle me with your beauty," he said, longing to able to touch her hand and kiss it.

"Why thank you VERY much, Mr. Amidamaru-San! You're beefy and cute, all at the same time-time!" she said, giving him an extra wide smile. Amidamaru modestly coughed a little.

"I am very glad to meet you cute and/or hot boys and sweet li'l Anna! But now I have a question to asky you all, hee-hee!" Ranyasha2 said, putting her hands behind her head.

"Yes? Yes? I'm at your service, anything you want I'm there. For you, Anything!" the guys were saying.

"Hee-hee, this may seem dumb and stupid-stupid but, where's the sugar?" she asked as everyone fell over. "Did I do that?" she wondered aloud and giggled.

Well, that's the end of Chappy three. I'm gonna wait until I have ten or more reviews before I post the rest. So if you wanna hear the rest of it, you better get reviewin'! Well, I know it's the day after Christmas, but here's a song for the holidays. I don't own it and I don't know who does but enjoy anyway! ^_^

Deck the halls with gasoline, fa lalalalalalalala

Light a match and watch it gleam, fa lalalalalalalala

Watch your school burn down to ashes, fa lala lala la la la la

Aren't you glad you played with matches, fa lalalalalalalala!

HAPPY HOLIDYS! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!