Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ Another Ranyasha? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Another Ranyasha?

Disclaimer: Yet again, I do not own the feature anime so get off my back.

If you've read my other chapters, you'll know who does own it! Please read and review, dammit, or I'll appear in your dreams!

Anna shot Ranyasha2 a dirty look, her stringy blonde hair swinging lightly.

"I don't think you need anymore sugar," Anna said. "How much have you had today?"

Ranyasha2 looked at her funny and shrugged. "I haven't had any sugar today, honest-honest, Anna-San!"

"Then why are you so damn hyper?" Anna replied, raising an eyebrow in disbelief,

"I don't know Anna-San!" she replied. "Ranyasha2 the Mystical Spoon Fairy/Sp-" she was going to say Space Alien (as you all know) but Anna silenced her by putting her hand across her mouth.

"I know what you are, dammit, you don't need to say it again!" Anna yelled.

"Nevermind her, Ranyasha2, let me take you to our sugar supply," Yoh said as he put his arm around her. She giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. He sighed contently and blushed.

I can't tell if she likes me like that, or if she's just being her child-like self, Yoh pondered in his head.

They walked into the half-destroyed kitchen. He walked with the girl over to the cabinet over the sink and he used his free arm to open it. He pulled out a pound of Imperial sugar and handed it to her.

He smiled and cocked his head to the side as he said, "Ha ha, here you go!"

"I am very grate-grateful to you, Milord Yoh!" she shouted with a wide smile on her face, her fangs absolutely beaming. She opened the bag slightly and pulled a handful out. She brought the glittery white grain to her mouth and was about to eat it when a loud BANG! distracted her.

"What was that?" she asked as her ears perked up and then flattened.

Bursting through the door was a young, sixteen-year-old dog youkai who looked just like Ranyasha2. He was five foot nine with the same silver dog-ears, though his hair was slightly different. He had the same long, thick, silver hair as Ranyasha2's, though his bangs were black and poofy. His eyes were gold and, like Ranyasha2's, had a catlike slit pupil. He wore a huge red Chinese shirt; red Chinese-style pants, but he did not have footwear. His hands were clawed, just like Ranyasha2's.

When he saw Ranyasha2 with the sugar in her right hand, and the bag in her left, he freaked out and began screaming wildly. He pointed at her and was cursing in Japanese. He brought his hands to the side of his head and began screaming at the top of lungs, very much like a maniac.

Well, well, well, it seems we have reached the end of yet another one of my retarded chappies. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Or should I say, KUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU! Either way is fine with me, you simple mortals. I know I said I wouldn't post again unless I received ten reviews from you guys. Well, guess what? I lied! I do that a lot you know. I could be lying right now! Okay, I have not received ANY reviews! Is my story not good? Please tell my story is good! I'm open for suggestions, you know, as long as someone reads this! I want to make my stories as interesting and crazy as possible! :: drunken laugh :: So please review and stick by my side!

^…^