Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Explanations

Disclaimer: I don't own the anime in this fic

Preview: HAHA! You will all suffer! This is a long chappy!

Ranyasha2 blinked at the young male. Then she said, "Oh, it's just him," and started to gorge herself on sugar.

"NO, DAMMIT, NO!" the boy screamed. Yoh looked at him, put a hand on his girlish hip, pointed a finger at the youkai and said, "Aw, come on dude, that isn't very nice."

"It's okay, Yoh baby, really, I know him," Ranyasha2 said, making sure she didn't miss any grain of sugar. "Mmm… this is some good friggin' sugar!"

"What connection do you have to her?" Yoh asked in disbelief.

"I'm her older brother, Ranyasha. What's it to you?"

"Oh really, now?" said the familiar voice of Horo Horo as he walked in beside his friend, Yoh, and crossed his arms.

"So what's the big deal with letting your poor little sister have some sugar?"

"You d-" Ranyasha was cut off by the simultaneous cry of, "Yeah!" from Amidamaru and Morty.

"Will you psychos just lemme speak, damn it all?" yelled Ranyasha. Anna appeared at the doorway and leaned against it.

"Yes, please let him. I would love to hear his explanation," she said. Neko-Neko-Chibi came running into the room and headed straight for Ranyasha2's lap as they all got ready for Ranyasha's speech.

"Okay, thank you. I am the Jusenkyo cursed dog demon, Ranyasha. You all have probably never heard of the Jusenkyo Accursed Springs. Well, that's because they came from an entirely different Anime known as Ranma 1 /2 by Rumiko Takahashi. Everyone with me so far?" he asked, putting his hands together. The others, except for Ranyasha2 who was… busy at the moment, nodded.

"Well, Whoever falls into one of the many springs will turn into whoever or whatever drowned there last, and can only be restored by having hot water splashed on them, but cold water will turn you back. So basically, you would live a very screwed up life. And this ties in with us how, you ask?

Well, some weird twelve-year-old otaku and her nine-year-old, writer's blocked friend created I, Ranyasha. They might not have known it, but when they thought there should be a seventh dimension fusion portal, it would actually create!

Inu-Yasha from the series Inu-Yasha by Rumiko Takahashi and Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1 / 2 fused together by accidentally stepping through the portal at the some time, thinking it was a short cut to the anime characters' lounge. But you see, Ranma was one of the ones to fall into the springs of Jusenkyo. Sadly for both him and I, it had to be Nyan-nii-Chuan, of Spring of Drowned Girl. That was how my name and my body were created. But the strange thing about me is, If I'm splashed with cold water, I turn into my sister, and she turns into me! Anyone lost yet?" the group looked slightly lost, but nodded for him to continue.

"Then, shortly after a while, the otaku decided I should have a sister, and she used the same characters to create her, though she used female Ranma instead, but kept male Ranma's black hair. The girl couldn't decide a creative nickname, and just decided to call my sister, Ranyasha2. She seems harmless, right?" They nodded in agreement, except for Anna, and Ranyasha2 help up the peace sign as Neko-Neko-Chibi smiled and mewed quietly.

"Yes, yes, I knew you'd all say that," he continued. "………BUT SHE HAS A DARK SECRET" he bellowed rather insanely.

"Don't we all?" Morty shrugged.

"That's beyond the point! Ranyasha2's secret is that she craves sugar!" Yoh interrupted him. "Um, dude? We like, already knew that," he said, pointing back at the sugar-crazed girl known as Ranyasha2 with his thumb.

"Again, that's beyond the point! If he gets the sugar she craves, she could… kukukuku… JACK UP THE WHOLE ANIME UNIVERSE! More than that girl has already!" He laughed evilly.

"How?" asked Anna. "Will she kill anyone?" she looked hopefully at Horo Horo.

"No, no, not like that. It may not seem like much to you all now, but she will tend to, uh, can I say this… um, act sensually toward boys she thinks are hot, kidnaps characters sometimes, (Anna happily looked at Horo Horo), and will definitely cause out-of-character catastrophes!"

Horo Horo rubbed his hands together and grinned pervertedly.

"Heh-heh, I like that first one," he licked his lips.

"You're disgusting," Anna frankly said.

"Don't worry babe, you can have some, too." Yoh blushed furiously, and Anna slapped Horo Horo.

"Don't get your hormones all excited, man, she's not a slut. She acts like a cat most of the time and just rubs on you. I can't believe you all can be so perverted at your age. Ugh, you disgust me!" Ranyasha said, running over to his sister and hugging her tightly, as though he were protecting her from an evil force. He looked at all the males and flicked them all off. Ranyasha looked at her.

He kissed his sister's cheek, and then whispered softly in her ear, "Don't worry sis, I'm not gonna let them get you." He rubbed his cheek with hers, and then noticed her cheeks were awfully warm.

"Hey, how come your cheeks are so hot? And your eyes, they're all like, half-opened and stuff." Then it hit him. Like, like, like… a car in a head-on collision.

"No, damnation, no! She ate the whole damn bag!" Everyone looked shocked, except for Horo Horo who was still grinning.

Well, how did you like that chappy, Kukukukukukukuku! Please review cuz I wanna know wacha think. If it's bad let me know, just use constructive criticism cuz I don't like flames! If you wanna just say: it's bad, make it better, that would be awesome. Thank-you! ^__^