Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ I don't remember my title. Please refer to my fanfic ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: The War is on

Disclaimer: Kukukukuku, I don't own the animes in this fic. Nor will I ever

Dedications: Zdawg! She actually read and reviewed! I guess she didn't want me appearing her dreams or hugging her. Thanks, Zdawg!

"Well, Yoh, now we have to hide all the sugar so she can't get to it," Anna said.

"She doesn't look like she c-" he began to reply, but Anna put a finger to his pale, soft lips.

"You heard her brother, so get to work, Sweetheart. Ranyasha2 snapped out of her dazed state. She opened her eyes and looked at Yoh. She went over to him and kneeled on the hard wood floor. She gently took his soft, tanned hands and stroked them with her index finger.

"How long will you be away from Ranyasha2?" she asked, on the verge of tears.

"Oh, not long, but you have to be good and do as your nice, big brother tells you, okay?"

"Okay, but I wanna give you a present before you go, Milord." She gently ran her fingers down to his hips. She rubbed her cheeks on them. She then ran her hands down his pants and onto his toes, where she rubbed them softly. She stood up and looked Yoh in the eyes. She felt a surge of passion within her and it made her light-headed, She embraced Yoh with all the love she had for him.

Anna was extremely furious and jealous, but she managed to hide it, especially from her fiancee.

What he does is his own damn business; it's not as if we're already married, she thought. Yoh was giggling softly, thinking she was only playing around. Ranyasha2 had become sugar high and was rolling around on the floor while rubbing on Yoh's legs like a cat. Morty was laughing at the silly girl and her actions. Horo Horo was blushing wildly in fury, deeply envying Yoh and wishing it was he who was getting the alien's attention.

Amidamaru did not like where this was heading, and he stayed close to the door. Only he knew of Anna's true affection for Yoh, and knew what damage her jealousy could cause. Ranyasha was sitting in the back, muttering stuff about how he knew this would happen and he knew the Out-of-Character action would begin in just a matter of time.

Ranyasha2's passion did not stop. She felt a rush that urged her to get up, and she followed it. She lowered her head to Yoh's neck. Anna dropped her hands to her side and was appalled at Ranyasha2. She was kissing Yoh's neck with greater passion than before. Yoh felt things going on he hadn't felt before. He felt a strong urge to do some crazy things, but he liked the feeling. He longed to hold Ranyasha2 by her hip and give her a good, sensual, open mouth kiss, but he had a foreboding feeling that was screaming "NO!" at him. It was his true love for Anna.

He couldn't betray her now. After all the things she done for him, making him that outfit, saving his life, being his fiancee, and making sure he was always in top condition, he denied his wanting for Ranyasha2.

Anna couldn't take much more of Ranyasha2's indecent actions. She decided to get even with her and prove tonight that no one loved Yoh more than she did. She walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "Meet me in my room later tonight." Yoh shrugged lightly and nodded once to tell her okay.

Ranyasha's strange rush ended and she dropped to the floor and rolled around again, purring. Yoh didn't understand her, and he wondered if it was just a female thing, or just a Ranyasha2 thing.

"Oh and Yoh?" Anna called from the living room.

"Yeah?"

"It's time to make dinner unless one of your friends want to." Yoh looked at the clock and read seven flat!

"Well, I have to cook dinner now. Please make yourselves at home. Ranyasha and Ranyasha2, you are welcome to stay here for awhile in the guest bedroom if you like. You may also, Morty," he said, putting on his apron.

Morty put his hands out and gently refused. "No, thank you, Yoh, you know how my parents are when it comes to staying out on a school night."

"Mew?" Came the familiar chirping of Neko-Neko-Chibi.

"Ha-ha, yes you can, too," he said, smiling.

Ranyasha cleared his throat. "Excuse me, Lord Yoh? I was wondering if perhaps you would mind if I cooked for you guys tonight. I don't want to seem useless. I am actually quite good at cooking, considering the character I was fused from."

Yoh laughed slightly and excepted his offer.

"One more favor to ask of you, my friend. Could you please ask the Lady Anna what she would like to eat? I want to get on her good side," he said. Yoh shot him a death glare.

"You tryin' to steal my woman?"

Ranyasha gulped and replied frantically, "No, sir! Please don't hurt me!"

"Ha! I was only joking, man, only joking. Yo, Anna! What do you want to eat?" he called to her.

"A complex Chinese Cuisine that you could never possibly dream of making, so I guess I'll take rice and Fukujin pickles," she answered rather smugly.

"Well, you said you wanted to get on her good side, right? All you gotta do is make a complicated Chinese Cuisine! Are you good with Chinese?" Yoh said, mockingly.

Ranyasha grabbed a spatula and maniacally laughed.

"I am excellent! Give me the hardest one you can find and I'll have it better than the original! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"I'll leave you to it dude, I gotta go hide the sugar. Thank you so much!" Ranyasha was already frantically searching for a mind-boggling recipe from a book entitled, Crazily Hard but Delicious Chinese Recipes by Soo ji Young.

"Okay!" Ranyasha said, holding up one thumb.

"Well, it's off to hide that sugar," Yoh said to no one in particular. He threw a quick glance at Ranyasha2 to make sure she was still high. She was and was being entertained by Morty, who had a cat toy that he had pulled out from his pocket. Yoh was about to ask him why he kept a jingly cat-toy in his pocket, but decided that he didn't really want to know. He noticed Horo Horo who was trying to get her to roll over on her back.

Whatta a perv, he thought. He opened the cabinet in the kitchen where he kept the sugar, Ranyasha not noticing him, and removed all of the sugar. He didn't know of a place where he should put it. He looked all around the dining room and saw a fake plant with big, bushy leaves. He decided it would be a good place, though it was easily predictable. He needed a spell or enchantment.

But who knows enchantments and incantations? He pondered in his head. Of course! Anna does! Oh, but she's watching TV and if I disturb her, hard training for me, he thought, over-looking the consequences. He was beginning to feel hopelessly lost, when he thought of his good friend Amidamaru.

He motioned to Amidamaru to come to where he was. He transported.

"Is it possible for you to put an incantation on this plant, it's where I am hiding the sugar?" Yoh asked politely.

"Why, of course!" Amidamaru cheerfully replied. He said something in Ancient Chinese and the plant glowed golden, and then returned to normal.

"Just try and get the sugar," he said to Yoh. Yoh reached out his hand and tried to get the sugar. A small shock zapped him.

"Good thinking!"

"I know. But I need to give you the counter incantation, for when you want to take it off," Amidamaru replied, giving Yoh a small slip of paper with the reverse spell on it.

"I know just where to hide this," he said and went off into the hallway.

Soon it was time for dinner and Ranyasha had outdone himself. What he had cooked was more than just a complex Chinese Cuisine; it was a buffet! Everyone gathered around the table and watched nervously as Anna took the first bite. Ranyasha was chewing his fingernails off from anxiety.

At first, Anna didn't look pleased whatsoever, and then she smiled and said, "Wow! This is excellent! Is Ryu back?" she asked. When Yoh saw Anna smile an actual smile, he felt himself turn red in the face. "So, seriously, who cooked this?" Ranyasha slowly raised his hand.

"Thank you, it's very good."

"You're welcome," he said as he bowed before her, as the rest started to eat, also.

It took a long time for everyone to finish cleaning their plates and handing them to Ranyasha2. Strangely enough, Ranyasha2 loved doing dishes. Everyone bid farewell to Morty as Anna went up to take a bath, though not before reminding Yoh about their little rendezvous.

"I wonder what she could possibly want and why it has to be in her room," Yoh said.

"I'll bet I know, heh-heh!" Horo Horo grinned a perverted grin and elbowed his friend.

"She's not like that!" Yoh blushed madly. But now he wasn't so sure…

TO BE CONTINUED! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ::chokes, pulls out rescue inhaler:: WHEEZE! COUGH! HACK! Okay, thanks for reading! I'm open for suggestions so read and review! And remember, I can jack up any Anime series as long as I know what it is! *__*