Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of How the Anime World Went Berserk vol. 1 ❯ The Birds and The Bees ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: The Birds and The Bees

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these anime dudes except you know who so don't sue me.

Hi all, this is my seventh chappy! Aren't you all so proud of me? I know I am. ::sobs lovingly at herself:: I know I haven't updated in a while. I guess it's because I have been reading fanfics instead of writing mine. Well, I hope you know I kinda lied when I said what anime would be in here. The truth is, I'll do whatever as long as I know what it is and depending how much I do know about it. Sorry for the long wait, oh, and if you're getting tired of seeing Shaman King, Don't worry, I only permit myself to do up to eight chappies of each anime I do decide to put in here. Happy Late Holidays! Please Read and Review.

Yoh Asakura sat in the sitting room, not sure if he should see Anna yet. He didn't want to make her mad, he knew of her fierce wrath. The young man had no idea on what she could possibly want, and why it had to be in her room. He was never allowed in her room for any reason. He began to wonder if she was sick. He knew what Horo Horo believed it was could not be it, as Anna hardly ever showed any kind of romantic interest toward him or anyone else. He's just being a perv, thought Yoh.

He sat nervously waiting as he heard the shower turn off.

I'll give her fifteen minutes before I go up there, it doesn't take her long to get dressed, he thought. Yoh thought that fifteen minutes would pass slowly, but he sure enough, fifteen minutes had indeed passed quickly, so quickly it seemed like two minutes. Yoh gathered all of his courage and slowly stood up as he took a deep breath. He walked up the rickety old stairs and stopped when he came to Anna's closed door.

He tapped lightly and called, "Anna?" She didn't answer. He knocked a little harder and called her name again. There still wasn't any response. He gently opened the door and walked in to make sure his fiancee was okay. What he saw shocked him and caused him to blush furiously. Anna was lying on her bed with her robe half open, exposing her bra.

"Ohmigosh, I'm sorry, Anna, I swear, I'm not trying to, uh, you called me up here, remember?" he was frantically saying, hiding his eyes from her body. She looked over at her future husband and grinned sweetly. She sat up, and motioned for him to come sit by her, He did as he was told, still blushing like mad.

Anna looked deep and passionately into Yoh's beautiful brown eyes. "Yoh, I love you. I want to be with you. I want you to be my first… in everything. What I want from you is to become one with you, if you know what I mean," She said as she took his soft hands. Yoh sat disbelieving at her, speechless.

What is she saying, he thought. Does that mean she wants to… He had to be sure, so he decided to let her be the dominant one. But he felt the same way for her, but he was very shy. If he was going to tell her his love, now would be the time!

"Anna," Yoh said, stroking her light, beautiful hands. "I love you, too. Now and Forever we will always be," Anna laid him down on the bed as she laid on him. She gently put her hands on his shoulder and kissed him with so much passion, it made Yoh quiver. "I, I love you so much," Yoh said. He rolled Anna over to the point that he was on top of her. He kissed her back, and then moved down to her neck. She called out his name. Anna removed his shirt. They soon had both stripped each other of their clothing, and one thing led to another…

It was morning in the Asakura-Kyouyama household. The young Yoh awakened and found himself holding his beloved Anna in his arms. He noticed that her soft skin was touching him. He began to worry.

Omigosh, did we…? He checked under the blanket and found that they were both naked. Oh no, we did! What'll I do if I got her pregnant? Yoh suddenly remembered the pleasure of making love with Anna. He had enjoyed it, and not just for the way it made him feel, but out of love. He felt elevated, but at the same time, scared. He got up from the bed and put his clothes on and walked into the bathroom, thinking of Anna's love the whole time. He turned the shower the on and stood still, letting the hot water wash over him. He felt good. He washed his hair and then got out, wrapping a towel around himself, and then heading to his bedroom to get a fresh outfit.

When Yoh walked downstairs, he saw Ranyasha holding his sister on a leash. He had put a cat collar on her. "It suits her," Yoh said as he shrugged. Ranyasha2 burst out of her brother's strong grip and started to rub against Yoh's pants. He patted her head and sat down next to Anna, who was somehow already there before him. He looked into her eyes and they blushed and looked away. Yoh looked at her again and saw that Anna was dressed very different from her usual little black dress. She was wearing a revealing black tube top and very short, skin-tight shorts, without her usual red dude rag. Yoh began to blush a little.

Amidamaru kept looking at the two of them and smiling, very much like a father who was proud of his child. Yoh couldn't imagine why. Ranyasha shook his head, knowing that Anna's change in clothing was not a change for the better, no matter how hot she looked. Ranyasha was keeping something about he and his sister from the rest of the group.

Suddenly, Horo Horo came down the stairs. He had just gotten to the kitchen table when he got a good look at Anna. His eyes shot open and he got a major nosebleed. He sat down next to Yoh as he got over it.

"I didn't hear you got to your room last night, pal," he whispered to Yoh and elbowed him. Yoh began to look alarmed.

"So?" he shakily said.

"You were with Anna, weren't you?"

"N-no, what makes you say that?"

"It's all over your face, dude. You did it with Anna."

"Okay, so I did. Sue me."

"Just tell me this Yoh, how was it? Was it your first time?

"Yes, it was our first time and it was great. That's all you need to know about mine and Anna's love life."

"You're so awesome, Yoh."

"I know." Ranyasha knew this wasn't good. He knew of everything that had happened last night. The destruction of the Anime world was going to happen soon.

SO, KUKUKUKUKU! We meet again foolish mortals. I hope you enjoyed that chappy. I know it was kinda racy, but I SAID CLEARLY THAT IT WAS PG-13. Ahem. Well, please read and review! ^____^