Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Months Later... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: This story is a sequal to K&K: The Search For Two Brothers, the story takes place some months after the first story.

K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome

Kagome stares at the mirror on her wall. She has tears in her eyes. She puts her hands on her stomach and rubs the small lump of a belly that she has. Kagome is pregnant. She is baring Sesshomaru's child. She cannot get the images of her rape out of her head. "My baby..." She says to herself before she breaks down into tears. She places her body on the floor and puts her hands over her face and crys more and more. Neonna approaches, she neals down and rubs Kagome's back. Kagome has been so depressed ever since she found out that she was pregnant. She was also devastated to know that her baby was concieved through rape. "Its gona be okay Kagome... I guess Sesshomaru will take the baby as soon as he or she is born... you can then move on with your life." Neonna said. "No! This is my baby! Sesshomaru won't be taking my baby anywhere!" Kagome said enraged. Kagome and Neonna have become great frends ever since they met. Kagome confides in Neonna and Neonna is a great friend to her. She conforts Kagome greatly. "Lets take a walk." Neonna said as she helped Kagome off the floor. Kagome had big tears in her eyes and went with Neonna. They walked to the garden in the courtyard. "So... since you will be giving birth in a few short weeks why dont we figure out what you would like to name the baby." Neonna said gleefully trying to make Kagome some what happy about having a baby. "Um... okay." Kagome said as she whiped away her tears. "Wait... Neonna you have to promise me something." Kagome said. "What is it?" She asked. "Promise me that once this baby is born... you'll help me get the hell out of here... with my child." Kagome said to her. "... I promise Kagome." Neonna said. "I dont want to leave now because of the baby. I mean it would be kind of hard to climb over walls being pregnant." Kagome said with a giggle. Neonna then smiled. "Okay baby names..."

~The Island~

Kioto and Kurama and the rest of them are now stuck on the island with no way to get off. The neckalaces have done their job and so they cannot do anything more for Kurama or Kioto. They have kind of built themselves a life on the island. They built a house out of bamboo and palm tree leaves. "Is it almost dinner time?" Hiei asked. "Are you going to be catching the food Hiei?" Kioto asked. Kurama laughed. "I've never heard someone say that to Hiei." Yusuke said with a laugh. "AH... shut your mouth Yusuke!!" Hiei said before punching Yusuke right in the face. "Oh Hiei your so violent..." Peril said while shaking her head. Kurama and Kioto were sitting side by side in a tree. Hiei was resting up against the tree trunk and Peril was leaning up against it. Yusuke was lying down in the grass. They were close by Naraku's grave. They burried him but using a rock to write on his head stone "NARAKU... A WASTE OF LIFE". They try not to go anywhere near the area especially Kioto. "You know what I was just thinking..." Peril said. "No one cares Peril!" Hiei replied. "I was thinking that we went through so many obsticles just to help Kurama find Kioto and once he does we're stuck on this deserted island miles and miles away from any civilization with no exit from here." Peril said. "Thanks for rubbing it Peril." Kioto said. "Your quite the jokester Kioto..." Yusuke said. Suddenly the neckalaces began to glow. Hiei's eyes widened. "Guys!!" He said when they looked down at the neckalaces around their necks. Kioto and Kurama turned to each other and stared each other in the eyes with shock. The neckalaces hadnt glowed at all since the day they were reunited.

~The Cottage~

Inuyasha is outside training himself to fight with his sword. Tiena looks out a window at her uncle. "He's still fiddling around with that sword." Sango said. "He's been doing it everyday since he returned from searching from Kagome... I think he is angry with himself that he didnt find her... everyday he just trains himself with the sword and then at the night time he sharpens it up in the tree." Tiena replied. "Poor Inuyasha... he seems lost without Kagome." Shippo said jumping up to the window sill.

~The Palace~

"Ill get you something to eat Kagome... just rest." Neonna said before she layed Kagome down on a bed. Neonna then walked out of the room. Kagome rubbed her stomach. "I love you baby..." She said. "Enjoy your time with the unborn child while you can Kagome." Sesshomaru said. Kagome quickly jumped out of the bed and stepped up to Sesshomaru. "This is my child Sesshomaru! You are not taking my baby from me you sick son of a bitch!!!!" She screamed in his face. Suddenly Kagome started feeling Sharp pains in her stomach. "Aaaah!" She screamed in pain as she grabbed on her stomach. She nealed over in pain. "Ill get Neonna..." Sesshomaru said as he walked out of the room slowly...