Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Labor~

Neonna quickly rushed up to Kagome's room once Sesshomaru told her that she was in labor. "Oh my gosh! Kagome your in labor!" Neonna screamed. "It hurts a lot Neonna!!!" Kagome yelled out in pain. "Yes I can see..." Neonna said nerviously. "Um..." Neonna was nervious about delivering Kagome's baby. "What do I do?" Neonna asked. "GET IT OUT!!!" She screamed loudly. "Okay!" Neonna said taking a deep breath and nealing down. She spread Kagome's legs and could see the baby's head. "OH!! I see the head Kagome!" Neonna told her. "AHHHH!!" Kagome was screaming in awful pain. "Uhhh... okay... Kagome... umm push!!!" She said. Neonna looked and could see the baby start to move out. "Yeah thats it push!!" Kagome was now sweating, pushing and screaming all at once. "Here the baby comes!" Neonna yelled. "Wait! She said. She went up to the bed and grabbed a blanket. She then looked at the wide opened door. Kagome was still screaming. "She then shut the door and locked it quickly before Sesshomaru could here his baby cry. The sky began to turn dark. "Okay push again Kagome!" She said. Kagome gave one hard push and the baby popped right out into Neonna's arms. "Kagome it here!!!!" She screamed. "Kagome layed back onto the floor reliefed of the pain. "ITS A BOY!!" Neonna screamed.

~The Island~

"The neckalaces are glowing!!" Kioto yelled. suddenly the neckalaces ripped Kioto and Kurama out of the tree to the sand on the beach. They landed hard into the sand. "Ahhh!" Kioto yelled. Kurama just rubbed his head. "Whats going on?" Kurama asked. "I have no idea Kurama... you dont know what to expect with these neckalaces." Kioto added. Suddenly the neckalaces unbuckled from Kurama and Kioto's necks. They flew into the water. "Hey!" Kioto yelled out trying to grab his neckalace. Peril, Hiei, and Yusuke then approached. They stopped quickly when the water began to form a tunnel. "Look!" Peril said. Kioto and Kurama looked at each other. They got up and out of the sand and put their trust in the neckalaces and decided to have faith and walked into the tunnel. They couldnt seen down at the end of the tunnel. "Does it lead to the shore?" Kurama asked squinting his eyes. The rest of them decided to follow.

~The Palace~

Sesshomaru walks down the long hallway to the room. He sees that the door is shut and heres his son cry. The cry begins to get lower as if the baby were moving away. He stood trying to the locked door. "Open the door Neonna!" Sesshomaru demanded. "Open it!" He said before punching the door.

~Behind The Closed Door~

Neonna wrapped the baby boy up in the blanket and helped Kagome off the floor. "Kagome come on you gotta get up." She whispered as Sesshomaru pounds on the door. "Ahh..." Kagome is whipped out from giving birth. "Come on Kagome... Im gona keep my promis to you... Im getting you and your baby out of here." She said still whispering. She finally got Kagome up. She sat her on the bed and handed her her baby. Kagome looked at her son. He had the moon on top of his head and instead of two maroon slashes across his cheeks he had one. "Kai..." Kagome said. Neonna was in a rush asnd was also nervious, she opened the doors to the balcony. It was now night. She started to quickly began to go through a closet in the room and found some rope. She tied the rope into a circle then flung it across and it landed on a night light at the top of the wall. "Okay Kagome Im gona swing across. Put the baby into this basket." She said when she grabbed a viewing basket. Send the baby across. Im gona tie the rope to the this stone on the balcony. Then you untie it and put the rope through the basket handle. tie it back to the stone and send him across. Do you understand." Neonna explained it to Kagome slowly so she could understand because she was so light headed after giving birth. Sesshomaru took his sword out of his sheath and began to chop at it. Neonna quickly went across the rope and was now on the high wall. "Now Kagome!" She yelled. Kagome got up slowly and did what Neonna instructed her to do. A guard seen the rope. "HEY!!" He yelled. "Hurry Kagome. Kagome then pushed the baby off the terrace and the basket slid across the rope fast. Neonna grabbed baby Kai and held him while studdying herself on the wall. "Now Kagome." She screamed. Kagome grabbed the rope slowly. Suddenly Sesshomaru finally got the door opened and grabbed Kagome just as she was about to swing across on the rope. "Kagome!!!" Neonna yelled. She seen Sesshomaru pull Kagome into the darkness. Neonna had to now think fast and she wasnt able to keep her promise. She wanted to get baby Kai to safety. She jumped off the wall and fell to the ground. Baby Kai began to cry but Neonna had her arms around him protecting him from harm. She heard the guards coming. "Over there!" They yelled. Neonna ran into the darkness of the trees and kept running without stopping.

~The Tree~

Inuyasha sleeps in his tree beside the cottage. He begins to dream of Kagome...

~Dreams~

Inuyasha and Kagome are in the forest fire and Shippo spots them. "Here take her Shippo... get her out of here." Inuyasha told him while picking her up and handing her to him. "Okay." Shippo replied. "No... Inuyasha... not without you..." She said in her weakish voice. "Kagome you have to get out of here... you know me I'm strong and Ill make it out of here." Inuyasha informed her. "No... Im not leaving without you..." She replied. "Kagome we have to go!" Shippo told her. "No... Inuyasha!" She touched his hands as Shippo was flying off. "Inuyasha..." She said with a tear coming down her cheek and cleaning the sut off her face.
Inuyasha dreams of his lost love unaware of her condition and her newborn child... his nephew.