Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~After The Escape~

Neonna runs and runs and after running for about 10 minutes she comes to a stop. She is trying to catch her breath but also be quiet at the same time to make sure she is not heard. Baby Kai is quiet. Neonna pulls the blanket off of his face and see his little head pop out. She looks at his little brown eyes noticing that he looks mostly like Sesshomaru. "You poor child... dont worry... Ill take care of you." She said to him. She then heard foot steps on the ground. "Huh?" She looked over seeing someone walking towards her. She put herself onto the ground and into a bush. Baby Kai begins to fiddle around and starts to cry. "Shhshhhshh... Kai... shsh." She was telling him. Suddenly she could see a dark figure get closer and closer. They reach for the bush. Neonna starts to crawl backwards. Suddenly the figure grabs bush and pulls it seeing Neonna holding the baby in her arms.

~The Tunnel~

"Oooo... its cold in here..." Peril said putting her arms around her shoulders. "Well we dont have to worry that this is some kind of trap set by Naraku." Hiei said. "I guess not..." Kioto replied. The five of them walk through the dark cold tunnel toward the light at the end. "How did the neckalaces do that?" Yusuke asked. "They're sacred... very sacred!" Kioto replied. "I wonder where are our mother found those neckalaces." Kurama said. "I wish we could have known our mother better... I wish your father could have killed mine..." Kioto said. "Your very lucky Kurama." Kioto said with a sad look on his face. "Atleast you got to know a father." Kurama said. "A father?!?! He was a son of a bitch!!" Kioto said. "Look we're close to the end and Im not in the mood for this mushy lovey reuniting, catching up on old memories stuff... I just want some quietness until the end of this tunnel and some sweet snow too... I could use some like crazy! Its been months!" Hiei said. "Shut up Hiei!" Peril said with a blush.

~The Bushes~

Neonna crawls backwards but the figure grabs the bush. They pull it forward seeing Neonna and the baby in her arms and showing their face. "Hey! Are you okay?!" He asked her.It was none other than Inuyasha! "Stay back Sesshomaru!" Neonna said only really being able to see the white hair and partially of his face. She thought she was looking at Sesshomaru. "Ill snap his neck!" She threatens grabbing Kai's head in the blanket. "Hey!" He yells grabbing he arm and ripping her out from in the bush and onto her feet. "Your not Inuyasha." She said. "You know my brother!? Where is he?! Where is Kagome?!" Inuyasha asked excitedly and anxiously. "Wait! Your Sesshomaru's brother?!" She asked. "Yeah! Where's Kagome?!" Inuyasha said disregarding the baby Neonna was holding. "Ill tell you just wait! I need you to get me and this baby to safety and I can explain it all to you!" Neonna said yelling trying to over talk Inuyasha. "NO! Take me to Kagome and Sesshomaru right now!!" Inuyasha said. "Look I am holding your nephew! Now do you wana help me or not?!" She asked showing baby Kai's face to Inuyasha. Inuyasha was stunned.

~The Palace~

"Bitch! you thought you were going to get away from me did you!?!" He said infuriated. He ripped her hair harder. "AH! Sesshomaru you son of a bitch!" She said to him. He dragged her across the floor by her hair. He finally came to a stop and let go of her now tangled hair. He pulled his sword out of his sheeth and held it up to her neck. "Where is he?! Where is the baby?!" He asked her whispering. "You cant have him... you never will Sesshomaru." She whispered back with a raspy voice.