Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Palace~

Sesshomaru is holding his sword up to Kagome's neck demanding to know where his son is. Kagome suddenly stabs Sesshomaru in the stomach with a small knife she was holding onto. She then quickly pushes the sword away from her neck and Sesshomaru falls to the ground with the knife left in his stomach. "AH! You bitch!" He screams at her. Kagome struggles to get off the floor. She finally gets up and grabs the sword. Kagome is still weak from giving birth. She is now struggling to raise the sword up into the air. She does so and starts to bring it down fast at Sesshomaru who is lying on the floor. He pulls the knife out of his stomach rolls his body across the floor as the sword hits the ground. "Ah... " Kagome was in some pain. Kagome realizes that she didnt get Sesshomaru. She drags the sword on the floor as she begins to run away.

~Nephew~

"My... nephew... are you crazy!?!" Inuyasha asked still shocked. "Your Sesshomaru's brother right?" She asked. "Yeah but... " Neonna interupted. "This is your nephew Kai... Kagome just gave birth to him and we're trying to get away from Sesshomaru's guards!" She said. "Wheres Kagome?!" He asked nervously. "I dont know jsut before she was about to swing over to the wall... Sesshomaru grabbed her!" She explained. "Wait what?!" He asked confused. "Look get us to safety... Ill explain then." She said looking around to make sure no one was around.

~Tiena's Cottage~

Inuyasha gets Neonna and his nephew Kai quickly to Tiena's cottage. Neonna put Kai down on a small pillow. Neonna rubs the sleeping baby's belly. "He looks like Sesshomaru huh?" Inuyasha said quietly from behind her. "Yeah... Kagome told me that she loves you... and you you love her?" Neonna asked. "No! Well..." He replied. "He raped her didnt he? I mean she would have never willingly concieved a child with Sesshomaru." Inuyasha said. "She couldn't get the images out of her head." Neonna said. "Im a maid at Sesshomaru's palace... thats where I met Kagome... she told me all about you and the situation. Before she gave birth to Kai, she made me promise her that I would help her escape as soon as he was born... and I tried my hardest to keep it. I delivered Kai and then quickly made a plan to get over the wall surrounding the palace through Kagome's bedroom." Neonna told him. "Your a good friend...?" Inuyasha said. "Neonna... my name is Neonna Jagonshi." She said. "Thank you for helping Kagome and my nephew." Inuyasha said while starring at the sleeping baby toss and turn. "I better wake up my niece and show her, her new brother... Kai is his name?" Inuyasha asked. "Yes... Kagome named him that right before we escaped." Neonna told him right before he walked into another room. Neonna looked at the baby and smiled. She shed a tear thinking about what might be happening to Kagome. "You poor child..." She said. She walked over to a window and looked out to see the moon shining big and bright. She felt a bit insecure hoping that Sesshomaru didnt find her and baby Kai. Suddenly Inuyasha came out of the room with Tiena. Tiena seen the little baby on the pillow and walked over to him. "Awww... what an adorable baby." She said. "He's your baby brother..." Inuyasha said. Tiena was shocked and looked up at Inuyasha. "My what?!" Tiena asked. "Your baby brother... he was just born." Inuyasha explained. "Sesshomaru is looking for us." Neonna said. "Who are you?" Tiena asked still shocked by the news. "Im Neonna Jagonshi... Kagome just gave birth to him and I was able to escape with him. But Kagome was grabbed by Sesshomaru." Neonna said. "Is she okay?!?!" Tiena asked worried. "I have no idea... I had to just get the baby and run before the guards caught us." Neonna replied. "Sesshomaru is my father unfortunatly." Tiena said. "Where were you guys?" Inuyasha asked. "At Sesshomaru's palace." Neonna replied. "Palace?" Tiena said. "I didnt even know he had a palace." Inuyasha said. "Yeah he does... he had Kagome trapped there the whole time." Neonna said.

~Out Of The Tunnel~

"Ah finally!" Hiei said. "It feels good to be out of that tunnel and away from that island." Yusuke said. "Now where do we go?" Peril asked. Kurama and Kioto were looking around. "Where are those neckalaces?!" Kioto asked. "Oh look... what is that?" Kurama asked pointing at a bag up against a tree about 100 feet away. They quickly ran over to it. Kioto bent down and grabbed it. "Its my bag..." He said. "I left it here when the neckalace dragged me acroos the ocean to the island." He said. "Wow! That was along time ago!" Yusuke said. "Yes... I believe around 9 months ago." Kurama added. "Wait!" Kioto said. "The cottage!" He continued. "waht cottage are you talking about?" Kurama asked his brother. "My friends have a cottage nearby... I left them to continue my journey to find you..." He said looking at Kurama. "Oh I hope they found Kagome..." Kioto said to himself thinking back to Kagome's wedding to Sesshomaru. "Whos Kagome?" Peril asked. "My friend that helped me out... her and her friends were going to help me find you Kurama... but we got caught in this fire in the woods and... " Kioto was interupted by Hiei. "You were in that fire?!" Hiei asked amazed. "We were too..." Kurama said. "We must have been so close and didnt even know it." Kioto said. "But after the fire all this stuff happened and it put my search for you on hiatis." Kioto added. "We thought Inuyasha was dead..." Kioto was interupted again. "Wait did you say Inuyasha?!" Peril asked. "Yeeeah... do you know him?" Kioto asked. "Uhh... no..." She said. Kioto went back to what he was saying. "...And his brother really had him and blackmailed Kagome into marrying him otherwise he wouldnt give him this antidote to save his life... then we had to try and find Kagome and it was really stopping me from finding you Kurama." Kioto said. "Where is this cottage?" Kurama asked. "Uh... that way." Kioto said pointing into a direction. They began to walk that way and Peril was thinking about something, not paying any attention to anything around her. "I hope they have some sweet snow..." Hiei said as they walked on.

~The Palace~

Kagome ran as fast as she could which wasnt very fast. Sesshomaru was right behind her. She began to run backwards and swing the sword at him. "Ah!" She said swing it right across his face. Sesshomaru moved quick and was so focused on getting Kagome he totally forgot about his stab wound. Suddenly Kagome tripped and the heavy sword fell on top of her. She tried to get fast but she wasnt fast enough Sesshomaru had her. "HA BITCH! Now what are you going to do?!" He asked sarcasticly. Kagome starred at him with an angered look. "Dont worry Kagome... Im not gona kill you... yet... Ill wait until I have my son back... so you can see that I finally have him and then you wont be able to do anything to protect him!" Sesshomaru said to her.

~Fast Forward~
~The Door Knock~

"I wont let anyone hurt you Kai..." Tiena said thrilled and tearing while holding her newborn brother. Inuyasha smiled. "Do you think Sesshomaru would know that we are here?!" Neonna asked very concerned. "No... he doesnt even know that I found you..." Inuyasha said. "It wont matter if Sesshomaru finds us... hes not getting Kai!" Tiena said very angrily. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Tiena looked up scared before she got up and walked into the back room with the baby. Neonna also looked scared but she too went into the back room. Inuyasha answered th door... It was Kioto and everyone else. Inuyasha was shocked to see him.