Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Together~Inuyasha said suprised. "Inuyasha..." Kioto said as the others stood behind him.Peril was shocked when she seen Inuyasha standing in the doorway. She put her head down and her hair some what in front of her face. She didnt want Inuyasha to see her face. "Come in!" Inuyasha said. After everyone walked in Inuyasha looked out of the door way out at the moon before shutting the door. They all stood by the entrance. "It Kioto! You can come out!" Inuyasha yelled. Tiena ran out. "Kioto!!" She said before running to him and hugging him. Neonna walked out after holding baby Kai. Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke were shocked to see her. "Your that girl..." Kurama said walking up to her. Neonna eyes widened when she seen Hiei. "Uhh... hi..." She said with a wiery tone. "Oh yeah, I remember you... that girl that looks like my sister..." Hiei said. "Is this your child?" Kurama asked her. "Um... no this my friend..." Neonna was interupted. "Oh Kioto this is Kagome's baby..." Tiena said. "Kagome's baby?!" Kioto was shcoked. "Inuyasha you dog you! Where is she?" Kioto asked thinking that Kai was Inuyasha's son. "He's not mine you idiot!" Inuyasha said very angrily before running outside. "What?!" Kioto asked confused. "You didnt know... its alright Kioto." Tiena said to him. "Know what?! What are you talking about?!" He asked feeling more confused. "Kagome is still with Sesshomaru..." She said. "What?!" Kioto was shocked. "He raped her and she got pregnant... and this girl was a servant there and tried to help her escape but was only able to get the baby out. Sesshomaru caught Kagome and... now we dont know what her condition or anything." Tiena explained to him. "Well where is she now?!" Kioto asked anxiously. "She's at his palace." Neonna said. "Well lets get her!" "We plan to... but we have to make sure that Sesshomaru doesnt know where the baby is..." Tiena said. "Where's Sango?" Kioto asked. "She's in the village with Shippo." "Okay I need to talk to Inuyasha." Kioto said. "Okay..." Tiena said before he walked out the door to find Inuyasha. "So your Kioto's brother huh?" Tiena asked. "Yes I am... your that girl he was always talking about." Kurama said. Tiena smiled. "Where have you guys been?" She asked. "We were stranded on an island for nine months!!" Hiei yelled. Neonna was very nervous. "You know guys its a littleloud in here for the baby Im just gona go in the back and get him to go to sleep." She said before walking to the back room with baby Kai in her arms. "Your name is?" Tiena asked referring to Hiei. "Im Hiei Jagonshi! The most fierce fire demon! Im also a Koorime..." He said with pride then with a low voice toward the end of his thought. "Aren't Koorime... girls?" Tiena asked. "SO!!!" He yelled. "Im the only male one and that makes me special!!!!" He yelled in her face. "Ooookay..." She said. "What are your names?" She asked Peril and Yusuke. "Im P-Peril..." She said with a low voice and her head still down and her hair slightly covering her face. "Im Yusuke!" He said. "So you got any sweet snow?!" Hiei asked looking around the cottage.Back Room~am I gona get away?" Neonna asked herself. "I cant go anywhere now... no I cant Kai... I promised your mother to help you and her to egt away... I couldnt get her out so I owe it to her to take care of you." Neonna said rocking the baby to sleep. "I promise you Kai I wont let your father get you... he wont get anywhere near you... I promise." She continued. Kai finally drifted off to sleep. She placed him gently down on a bed. She walked over to the door and opened it just a crack. She was looking at Hiei looking around the house. "I cant believe you found me again Hiei... should I just tell you that Im your sister?" She said to herself.Apologie~Kioto screamed out. "Where are you?!" He continued to scream his name and looking up in the trees. Kioto finally looks up into a tree and see Inuyasha sitting on a branch eating an apple. "Inuyasha!" Kioto yelled up to him. Inuyasha ignored him. Kioto began to climb the tree. "Fine have it your way..." He said as he climbed up. "Look Inu..." Kioto bgan talking to him as he took his seat on the branch across from Inuyasha but Inuyasha turned and looked away. "Inuyasha Im sorry I didnt know... I just thought that you guys had saved her already... but I should have just kept my mouth shut... I shouldn't assume anything..." Kioto said apologizing to him. "Your damn right you shouldnt have assumed anything..." Inuyasha replied with anger. "But you didnt know... and your a good friend of Kagome's so... apologie accepted." Inuyasha said smiling at him. Kioto smiled back at him. "So... when's the last time you seen her?" Kioto asked. "The fire..." he replied. "Wow... that was a while ago..." Kioto said. "Yeah... Im beginning to lose hope in ever seeing her again." Inuyasha repled. "I did find that girl nearby the palace..." Inuyasha said. "You found her near the palace?! Then lets get her... Inuyasha... we survived a dangerous fire... we're both very strong and have the capability of being sneaky... Im sure we could get around any guards there..." Kioto said. "Kagome just gave birth... shes probably very weak..." Inuyasha said. "Giving us even more reason to go right now!" Kioto replied. "Kioto! Are you out here?!" Kioto and Kurama heard a soft spoken voice call out for him. "Whos that?" Inuyasha asked. "Sounds... like my brother." Kioto said before he jumped out of the tree. Inuyasha followed. "Kioto!?" Kurama said after seeing something jump out of the tree. "Yeah it me Kurama..." Kioto said approaching his brother with Inuyasha behind him. "Look... we're gona go get Kagome out of that prison of a palace... we need your help?" Kioto asked his brother. "I'll help you brother..." Kurama said. Inuyasha was more than pleased. "Thank you... both of you... Kurama is your name?" Inuyasha asked. "Yes... and your Inuyasha." "Correct!" Inuyasha replied. The three young men began heading towards the palace with Inuyasha guiding the way. They didnt bother to tell anyone fearing that Tiena or Neonna would want to help.stay here!" Sesshomaru said as he threw Kagome into a dungeon by her hair. "AHHH!!!" She screamed before hitting up against the wall. Sesshomaru then locked the door and Kagome was trapped in that dark black room. Kagome couldn't stop thinking about her son's adorable face. She was in a lot of pain. Thinking about Kai and hoping that Neonna got him to safety. Kagome was glad that she atleast got to see her baby's face one time...BE CONTINUED...