Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~The Back Room~
Neonna was looking out of the window in the back room. She was gazing up at the moon thinking about family... general family. Her brother, Kurama and Kioto being brothers, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru being brother and Kai being Sessomaru and Kagome's son. She was overjoyed to be able to be near her brother but thought about where her sister Yukina could be. She suddenly heard voices talking to each other. It was dark and she took a closer look and realized that it was Kurama, Kioto, and Inuyasha. She was trying to hear what they had to say. "... dont worry Inuyasha we'll get her the hell ot of the palace if its the last thing we ever do!" Kioto said. Neonna was listening even closer. "Well then we better go!" Inuyasha said. "Shouldn't we tell someone where we're going?" Kurama asked. "No! Kurama they'll want to help us if we tell... but really wut they'll do is slow us down... we cant take that risk." Kioto explained to his brother. "Your right brother." Kurama replied. Neonna was very intrested in this. She took a look at the baby then she looked out the window to see them go into the woods. "I can help... I know it... or maybe not me... but someone else." She said to herself. She walked over to the bed and looked at the sleeping Kai. She ploped the pillows up on each side of him so that if her rolled he wouldnt roll off the bed.
~Front Room~
"What's sweet snow?" Tiena asked. "Ice cream..." Peril said with her face still down. Tiena looked at her with a weird look like she was some kind of nutcase. "I dont know of any sweet snow... but if your hungry I have some food in the kitchen." Tiena said. "Its right down that hallway... just take what you want." Tiena said nodding to the hall behind them. "I dont have much food but it should be enough. I have to go to the village tomorrow and bye some more food. Sango's gona want to know about the baby, especially Shippo." Tiena said ending the sentence to herself. "Where the heck is Kioto? Hmm..." Tiena said to herself wanting to know what was going on outside. She walked over to the door and opened it. She looked out and so no one. She then heard Kai crying a loud cry. "Huh? Kai!" She said running to the back room. Tiena is very over protective with her new brother. Tiena ran to the room and opened the door to see that Neonna was not there and that Kai was screaming. "Hmm?" She questioned herself wondering where Neonna could be. She thought maybe the kitchen and put it in the back of her head. She picked up Kai. "Aww... you must be starving, I doubt that you have been feed since you born." Tiena said to the crying baby. "Neonna!! Neonna!!! Im going to have to run to the village really quick and get the baby some milk! Neonna!!" Tiena kept screaming for Neonna but wasnt getting an answer. Tiena walked into the kitchen expecting to see Neonna. "Where's Neonna?" Tiena asked the very hungry guys, that were eating everything in site. Peril was just sitting on a stool and watching them eat. "Mro... um... shee's mnot in here..." Hiei said with a mouth full. Kai was now screaming louder than ever. Hiei chewed fast and then swallowed. "Gulp... do you mind getting him a little quieter... my ear drums are beginning to bleed." Hiei said. "Well I guess I gona have to walk all the way to village with the baby... I cant believe that Neonna... promising to take care of the baby and then splits like a banana..." Tiena said walking out of the kitchen. She didnt want to leave the baby with any of them because she didnt know them and didnt trust them. "Weird people..." Tiena said to herself leaving the cottage with Kai screaming his lungs out. "Where's Inuyasha and Kioto?" She said on her way to the village.
~On The Way To The Palace~
Inuyasha, Kioto, and Kurama are all on their way to Sesshomaru's palace to rescue Kagome. Little do they know Neonna is following them. "So how far is are we from the palace." Kioto asked Inuyasha. "I dont exactly know where it is... but when I found Neonna with the baby, she told me that the palace was about ten minutes away." Inuyasha said. "In which direction may I ask?" Kurama asked. "Umm..." Inuyasha had no clue. Kioto had an irrated face on. "You mean to tell me that you dont know where the hell this palace is!?!?!?!?!" Kioto screamed in his face. Kurama stood there calm but also a bit irrated. "Ah!..." Inuyasha smelled something. "Wait..." He said. Kioto was breathing heavily. Inuyasha was smelling something out. "There's something around us... there are a lot of things around us..." Inuyasha said. "I seem to smell something too." Kurama said. Kioto stood there not knowing what they were talking about. Neonna was hiding in a tree fearing that they were speaking of her. Suddenly they heard footsteps around them. "What was that?" Kioto asked. "Shhh..." Inuyasha and Kurama said. They were smelling a very bad odor. Suddenly a bunch of Sesshomaru's guards jumped out of the darkness of the woods and were surrounding the three of them. Neonna watched from the tree very worried. She started watching as Inuyasha, Kurama, and Kioto tryed their hardest to fight off the many guards but they seem to have been getting beat up by the very strong men. They were also out numbered. Neonna quickly jumped out of the tree and begin to beat the men up very badly. She was fighting better than the three guys. They were whiped out and Inuyasha was trying to pulls out his sword but he was so tired and weak he just couldn't. Neonna beat all the men up within a matter of seconds, all the men were lying face down of on their backs unconcious. "Huh?!" The three of them said seeing Neonna stand their whipping her hands off on eahc other without a mark on her. "Ha! You guys are amatures... where'd ya learn to fight?!" She said with pride.
~The Kitchen~
"Peril you seem to be acting very weird. Whats wrong with you?" Hiei asked her. "Nothing Im just a little tired I havent gotten any rest since we were on the island and we have been doing nothing but walking since then." She explained but was lying. "Why dont you take a nap... wouldnt that be something smart to do?" Hiei asked sarcasticly. "Uh... yeah." She said before leaving the kitchen. Hiei looked over at Yusuke eating a lot. Yusuke looked back over at Hiei. Hiei strugged his shoulders and then Yusuke responded with the same answer. Peril went into the main room. She sat down on the sofa and began to remember a dark past.
~Flashback~
"How could you do this to me Inuyasha?!" Peril asked. Inuyasha just stood there with with a guilt written face. "How could you want to be with that slut Kikyo over me?!" She asked feeling great pain in her heart. "I dont want to be with her I want to be with you!" Inuyasha said grabbing Peril's arms trying to convince her. "She kissed me! I was pulled into it." He tried to explain. "Get off of me!" Peril screamed in his face pulling her arms from his grip and running off into the deep woods. Peril stood there crying on a bif rock near a lake. She was watching the moon and rubbing her flat stomach. Suddenly Kikyo walked up from behind her. "Stay away from him." Kikyo said with her creepy low voice. Peril quickly turned around and jumped off the rock and was now standing in front of Kikyo. "Stay away from Inuyasha... he loves me and not you!" Kikyo told Peril. "Oh yeah... Kikyo your nothin' but a whore!" Peril yelled in her face. "If you dont stay away from him Ill kill you... and Ill surely make it a slow and very painful death. Peril was about to say something back to her threat but then felt something big inside her. This thing made her very afraid of Kikyo's words. Peril took a step back fearing Kikyo. She then took another step and kept on going back until she finally turned around and ran off into the darkness.