Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Aww~
Tiena approaches the village. It is still very dark and she walks through the center up to Sango's house. Baby Kai is still crying and very loud too. "Ah ha..." Tiena said a bit stressed after having to walk all the way to the village with a screaming baby in her arms. She began to knock on the door multiple times very tiredly. "Sango... Sango wake up..." Tiena said knowing that Sango wouldnt be able to hear her but the baby screams in front of her door. Suddenly the door opened and it was Sango rubbing her eyes. "Huh? Who is it?" She asked. "Its me Tiena." "Tiena?" Sango said before she took a look at baby Kai in her arms. "Who's baby is that?" She asked. Tiena walked into Sango's house. Shippo then came out from the darkness of the house. Tiena sat down on Sango's couch. "Huh? whats goin' on?" He asked. "Shippo go in the kitchen and get me some milk... put one of your little bottle nipples over the top. "Uh... okay if it will get that maybe to stop screaming. Sango was very tired but was becoming more awake from the baby's crys. Shippo came out with the milk and Tiena began feeding him the bottle. "Who's baby is that?" Sango asked. "Believe it or not... this is my little brother... his name is Kai." She told them. Sango and Shippo looked at with a confused face. "Your brother?" Sango questioned. "Its a long story... believe me... this is actually... Kagome and Sesshomaru's baby..." Tiena said with a sad tone to her voice. "Kagome's baby?" Shippo asked. "She's back?!" He then asked anxiously. "No... a girl named Neonna was able to escape with him from Sesshaomru's palace where he's keeping Kagome." Tiena explained. Shippo and Sango were really listening and were shocked by all of this coming to them so sudden. "Does Inuyasha know?" Sango asked. "Yeah... hes pretty upset about all this... but he wants do to anything he can to get her back." Tiena told them. "Wow... poor Kagome." Shippo said. "Im assuming that he raped her... knowing that Kagome would never concieve a child with Sesshomaru willingly." Sango said. "Yeah... oh and Kioto's back!" Tiena said. Baby Kai began to drift back off to sleep. "Kioto?!" Shippo's eyes widened, happy about the good news. "Really?" Sango said. "Yes he found his brother and a whole bunch of other people... but they're kinda wierd. Kurama... Kioto's brother although is very nice." Tiena said. "Where are they now?" Sango asked.
~The Dojo~
Kioto, Kurama, and Inuyasha were all very tired and weak from just being beat up by the guards. They were also kind of embarrassed that Neonna was able to beat them up by herself when the three of them together couldn't. "You guys are amatures... where'd ya learn to fight?" She asked sarcasticly. "Ahhh..." They all said still very tired. "Its okay... listen... I know someone that'll whip you into shape like he did to me... come on." Neonna began walking. The three of them began to follow. They walked and walked and soon arrived at a small hidden house in the woods. "Huh?" Kioto was looking at at the house. "Dojo Training Center" Kurama read off the sign on the wall of the one story house. Neonna approached the door and knocked. A man answered the door. "Three pieces of gold for beginer, six pieces of gold for intermediate, and nine pieces of gold for expert... a month!" He said very anxious with his eyes closed. He then opened them up. "Oh Neonna... my best customer!" He said. "Hey Tamahome!" Neonna said hugging him. "Come in..." He said. Neonna walked in and Inuyasha, Kurama, and Kioto followed. "What can I do for you?" He asked. "Tamahome... I know I havent payed my bill in like a month..." Neonna was saying before Tamahome interupted. "A month!?! Try five years!!" He said. Neonna made a little laugh. "Uh... look Im not paying I need you to train these guys..." She said before she grabbed Tamahome's shoulder and pulled him down to whisper in his ear. "They're desperate... and have... money." She said. The three of them stood there clueless to what she might be saying. Tamahome pulled his shoulder back up. "So how much you got on you?!" He asked.
~Remembering~
Peril couldnt stop remembering about her past with Inuyasha and Kikyo. She began to tear when she was remembering something else that tore her heart out on another day from her past with Inuyasha and Kikyo...
~Flashback~
Peril was kissing the man she loved... Inuyasha. Peril decided to stay strong and not let Kikyo intimidate her. She Inuyasha what Kikyo told her that day in the woods. "She said that she would kill me if I didnt stay away from you... and said that you didnt love me but you loved her." Peril explained to him. "Haa!" Kikyo is some character." Inuyasha said laughing a loud laugh. Peril sooned joined him and they were both hysterically laughing about Kikyo. Little did they know Kikyo was watching them from a distance. "Ill show you laughs Peril... Ill show you!" She said to herself before running off to put her plan in motion.
~Flashback Closer~
Peril and Inuyasha enjoyed a day together with a picnic in front of the sunset. She was loving every moment spent with him and regretted ever accusing him of cheating on her with Kikyo. Peril soon had to say goodbye to her love and head home. She finally got home to her small house where she lived with her father, step mother, sister, four brothers and grandparents. She opened the door to find no one around, and it was also quiet in her house which it never was with four little brothers. She thought that they would be having dinner at this time. "Hello?" She called out. "Dad? Grandma?" She called out their names for an answer. Though she did not get one. She walked into her room that she shared with her sister to see her body torn open lying on the bed. "AHHH!!! DAD!!!" She screamed in shock. She went to her fathers room to see her father and step mother both ripped open lying on their bed. She finally went through the whole house to see that her whole family had been murdered. She then seen a message written on the wall in blood. "I warned you to stay away from him" Peril knew from that moment that it was Kikyo. She knew she had better stay away from Inuyasha and so she quickly just left... left the village and went miles and miles away from where anyone would know her...