Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note: The story setting in now two months from where I left off in chapter seven.
~End Training~
"HA!" Tamahome said while finishing up the martial arts training for the day. "HA!" Kurama, Kioto, and Inuyasha repeated after following his move. "Okay... that enough for today." Tamahome said bowing to his class. He then walked over to the shelfs in the wall and grabbed three folded towls and threw them over to them. He then grabbed one for himself and started to whipe the sweat off his neck and head. They were all sweating heavily and were out of breath. "Hey guys!" Neonna said walking into the dojo. "Hows the training going?" She asked smiling big. "Its fine! I just wish that Tamahome would supply water with his very expensive classes!" Inuyasha whined. Tamahome looked over quick at Inuyasha after heaing him say that. He then slid open a door to another room and entered in, sliding the door shut behind him. "Whats wrong with him?" Kioto asked. Kurama just stared over at the room and could see Tomohame's body outline with his hands up to his face. "Huh? what I say?" Inuyasha asked himself. Neonna just looked at the body outline with a sad look on her face. She then turned to Inuyasha. "Tomohame never has water hear anymore..." Neonna said. "Yeah well thats for sure!" Inuyasha replied. "His wife Miaka use to go down to the stream everyday and collect water supply for the customers of the dojo while Tomohame trained them." Neonna was trying to speak low enough so that Tamahome did not hear her. "She was pregnant and one day she went down to the stream to collect water after it had been raining for over a week. I was still training here at the time. She went down and never returned..." The three guys listened closer. "Tamahome was so worried after she hadnt returned for hours after the class was over. Then someone about ten miles from here seen her body flowing down the stream... Tamahome was crushed... he wont go down to that stream ever again... and doesnt want to collect any water either..." Neonna told them. Inuyasha then felt bad for saying what he had said.
~The Cottage~
"Aww... he's getting so big isnt he!" Sango said gleefully attached to baby Kai. "Yeah Sango but would you give the kid a break to atleast take a nap?!" Tiena said. "Im sorry but he's just so adorable! His hair is also growing drastically fast!" She replied. "Yeah its just to bad that he looks a lot like his father..." Shippo said. "Well atleast he has his mothers brown eyes." Tiena replied. "I hate Sesshomaru with a passion but any child is innocent... except for Kioto, son of Naraku!" Sango said. "Naraku's dead Sango would you get over it already... I mean Kioto was even the one who killed Naraku." Tiena said. Shippo grabbed one of Kai's play toys that Inuyasha had made and was playing with him. "Life is so boring without Kagome." Shippo said. "Well we'll get her back Shippo... I promise you! Thats why Kurama and Kioto and Inuyasha have been training to fight off Sesshomaru and his retarted goons..." Tiena replied. "Well Kagome would be happy to know that we have been taking great care of her precious gift." Sango said. "She's probably longing for him!" Tiena said. Everyone was trying to stay positive about Kagome. They all hoped that she was alive and when they talked about her they always reffer to her as being alive. Kai began kicking his strong legs while laying the bassanet Inuyasha had built for him. Shippo was waving the toy in the air over Kai's face. Kai was getting very excited by this. "Okay everyone out! If he doesnt sleep now I'll be up alnight with him again!" Tiena said at the door way of the room. "Aw... good night Kai." She said kissing his far head. Sango and Shippo were sitting in the kitchen while Tiena was pulling food out of a covert. "They're training session should be over by now... I should start making dinner." She said placing the food on the couter and lighting a fire in the fireplace oven.
~Peril's Cottage~
"Peril why dont you come with us over to Tiena's house for dinner?" Yusuke asked her. "I mean ever since we got back you dont go over to her house anymore." He continued. "Oh forget her Yusuke... more food for us!" Hiei said. Peril gave him a dirty look. "Well tomorrow I have to go home and see my mother." Yusuke said. "I would like to get back to my comfortable tree outside Kurama's house." Hiei said. "I guess Im going back to the human world with you Yusuke." Hiei replied. "Maybe Kurama will come back and show Kioto what the human world looks like." Yusuke said. "Hopefully not." Hiei murmured under his breath. Peril walked into her kitchen and began to cook herself her own food.
~The Palace~
Sesshomaru slammed his fist on a table. "What do you mean you still havent found that servant bitch and my son?!" Sesshomaru asked angrily. "Well Lord Sesshomaru... she..." The guard was cut off by Sesshomaru. "I dont want excuses I want results!" Sesshomaru said calmly. "I think its time to pay my wife a little visit..." Sesshomaru said. He walked down to the dungeon under the palace. He unlocked the door to see Kagome standing there in the dark. "Uh... oh... what do you want Sesshomaru?!" Kagome asked him very unpleased to see him. "Have they been feeding you right?" He asked her. "Fine no thanks to you!" She said. "Well if you want them to keep feeding you the way they do... then tell me right now where that servant took my son?!" He told her. "I dont know where she took my son... she just got away I guess." Kagome said. Sesshomaru was unsure if she was telling him the truth. "Oh... you think you good Kagome... but your not that good. I think I'll pay my half breed brother a visit... " He said. "Go... Neonna if probably miles and miles away from here or your daughter that hates you's house!" Kagome said fearing that it might be possible for them to be there. But she wasnt going to let her fear show. Sesshomaru then turned his back and shut the dungeon door and locked it behind him.