Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Tamahome's Grief~
Tamahome pulled out a small gold frame from a bag in the room he was in. He looked at the picture of a young girl. It was is wife Miaka. Tamahome began to tear up. "I love you Miaka." He said to the picture. He then began to remember...
~Flashback~
Tamahome is holding Miaka in his arms. They are hugging because they have finally found each other after Miaka ran off on him. She thought Nakago had raped her but he didnt. "Even if my wounds seemed fatal... I'd never die leaving you all alone!" Tamahome told her.He then winked his eye at her. Miaka believed that Tamahome was dead because Tomo had put an elusion of him dieing. Miaka was shocked and releaved to see that the man she loved more than anything was alive.
The was a knock on the door. "Tamahome...?" It was Neonna. "Are you coming back to Tiena's cottage for dinner?" She asked still behind the door. Tamahome whiped his tears and put the picture back into the bag and put it in the corner of the room. He then walked over to the door and slid it open. "Tiena made dinner for all of us and your invited to come along..." She said noticing that his face looked as if he had been crying. "Uh... yes I'll come." He said leaving the room and sliding the door closed behind him. Tamahome and Neonna began to walk towards the exit of the dojo. "Oh... Inuyasha and Kioto and Kurama left already." She told him. As they were about to leave the dojo Neonna asked... "Are you okay? Inuyasha didnt know about Miaka and everything. He sorry for saying that." She told him. "Um... yeah Im fine, its okay Neonna." Tamahome said.
~Peril's Decision~
Peril sat in her kitchen alone eating her food. She thought back to a long time ago when she loved Inuyasha. She knew that he had probably forgotten about her. She didnt love anymore though. She felt bad for leaving him without telling him anything before she left. She realized that Kikyo wasnt around anymore. She felt for Hiei but he acted like a jerk to her. She was thinking of going to that dinner. "Should I go?" She asked herself. "He doesnt love me anymore anyway... he loves that girl... Kagome." She said trying to remember the missing girl that Inuyasha loved's name. "I have to tell Inuyasha... I going!" She told herself before she quickly jumped out of her chair and walked out the door leaving her food on the table. She walked through the woods and the fields of grass thinking about what Inuyasha's thoughts will be when he sees her... what will he say? "He'll probably be mad at me for leaving without saying anything." She said to herself. "Or... maybe he found out about what Kikyo did to my parents and understand why I left without telling him." She was very nervous to just drop in and tell Inuyasha what she did and why she did it. She didnt want to make anymore trouble for Inuyasha or anyone else since they were all pre-occupied with what was going on with Kagome. Suddenly she heard a loud noise from up above her. She then seen something fly above her head. It looked like a small cloud with a man on it. A man with a huge tail going over his shoulder and long silver hair. He was headed toward Tiena's cottage. She then remembered Sesshomaru... evil Sesshomaru. Peril stopped in her foot steps for a second and then began to run as fast as she could to Tiena's cottage.
~The Dinner~
Everyone started sitting at the big table. Baby Kai was in Sango's arms hugrier than ever. Tamahome and Neonna just walked through the door. "Where's the dinner Tiena?!" Inuyasha asked anxiously waiting to be served. "Oh hi guys." Tiena said seeing them walking through the door. Inuyasha tried to keep a low profile after seeing Tamahome. "Where is this dinner?!" Hiei said also very hungry and anxious. "Can you two calm down!? You'll get your dinner when its ready!" She said getting frustrated at their impatients. She then went into the kitchen not wanting to hear anymore complaints. Sango began to bounce Kai on her lap. "I wonder what she made?" Kioto said talking to Kurama. "Im wondering the same thing." Kurama replied. Suddenly a big wind came and the roof blew off the top of the cottage. They all began to get blow around. The table picked up into the air and flew off somewhere. Everyone was shocked and scared at what just happened. They all looked up and Sesshomaru was standing there on his cloud. Sango had her arms around baby Kai the whole time so he was not hurt at all. She was unconcious laying on her side holding the baby tight. Sesshomaru could not see him. Neonna seen his face and imediatly ducked and put her hands over her head so hwouldnt notice her. "Sesshomaru!!" Inuyasha yelled. "Sorry to just drop in on yous! Hahaha." He laughed. "Where is my son?!?!" He asked very angrily. "Where is he?!" He repeated. "What are you talking about?!?" Kioto yelled up. "Son?" Inuyasha questioned as if he didnt know what Sesshomaru was talking about. Tamahome picked himself up off the floor. "This is Sesshomaru... the man you's couldnt fight off?!" He asked turning to them. He then turned his head back around looking at Sesshomaru. "I can take you... come on you bastard!" Tamahome said jumping up into the air.