Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Fight~

Tamhome jumped up and into a kick heading toward Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru calmly grabbed Tamahome's foot and twisted his leg around. "AH!!!" He yelled. "Foolish boy!" Sesshomaru said tossing him across the field of grass making him land in a tree. "Where is my son?!" Sesshomaru asked more angry than ever. "What son are you talking about?!" Inuyasha asked. "Don't play with me half breed! Where is he and that girl?!" He demanded to know. "Whatever girl your talking about is not here and no son of yours Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha yelled up. "If you don't tell me your precious Kagome dies!" Sesshomaru told him. Inuyasha was nervous but happy to know that Kagome was indeed alive. "Now where..." Suddenly Tamahome jumped up into the air and tackled Sesshomaru off his cloud. "AHH!!!" Sesshomaru yelled landing hard on the ground. Tamahome began punching Sesshomaru very fast and very hard. Sesshomaru then suddenly jumped up and flipped dropping Tamahome off his stomach, crashing him to the ground. "Ah!" Tamahome said hitting the ground hard. Sesshomaru then pulled his sword out of his sheeth. "What's wrong... you don't have a sword?" Sesshomaru asked sarcastically. Tamahome stood up slow a bit whiped out. Then Kioto walked up from behind Sesshomaru with his sword out and ready. Then Kurama walked up and pulled a rose out from his hair. Inuyasha then came walking up with the Tetsaiga also out and ready. "Come on Sesshomaru... try and beat this." Inuyasha said. Yusuke was wondering if he should join them but realized that he hadn't had the training they did. Hiei went to run up but Tiena grabbed his arm. "Ah... get off of me!" He yelled in her face. "They know what they're doing... you might get hurt!" She replied. Sango awoke from her unconsciousness and was unaware of what was going on. She looked at baby Kai and was wondering why she was laying on the ground with him. She went to get up... which would let Sesshomaru able to see Kai. Neonna quickly crawled over to her with her face down and stopped her from moving. "Ah... what?" She asked. She then peaked over and seen Sesshomaru standing there without his sword. She also seen the guys standing there ready for all hell to brake lose between between them. Neonna guided her to the back room. Sango held Kai in her arms as she crawled into the room and they shut the door. "What's going on?!" Sango asked getting off the floor quickly. Kai began to cry. "Shhhh... Kai shhhh!" Neonna said hoping that Sesshomaru wouldn't here the baby crying. "We gotta get the heck out of here!" Neonna said. Neonna and Sango with Kai in her arms climbed out of the window. They began to run deep into the woods far from the cottage.

~Meanwhile~

The battle was about to begin. Sesshomaru stood there calmly as if he knew that he was going to win this fight against these four guys. Kioto and Inuyasha jumped up into the air. Sesshomaru did the same and Kioto took his swing at him. Sesshomaru blocked the sword with his. He then pushed his off of Kioto's making Kioto fly up into the air and slam on the floor. Tiena got up and ran over to Kioto. Inuyasha then took his swing and him and Sesshomaru began to battle it out. "Inuyasha! Sesshomaru's coming!" Peril said running up not realizing what was happening. Inuyasha's full attention was taken off the battle as soon as he seen Peril. "Huh?! Peril?!" He said shocked to see her. Sesshomaru then slashed Inuyasha's stomach with the advantage he had. "AHHH!!!" He screamed in agonizing pain. "Inuyasha!" Peril yelled approaching. Kurama then turned the rose into a whip and sent it toward Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru calmly slashed the whip in half. Kurama was stunned. Sesshomaru then jumped up to Kurama and went to slash him but Kurama ducked causing the sword to smack him hard in the face. He slammed into the wall of the cottage. Tamahome was beat but wasn't about to let Sesshomaru win this battle. He stepped up to him and flipped in the air dodging Sesshomaru's sword from cutting him. Sesshomaru then turned quickly when Tamahome jumped behind him. Every swing Sesshomaru took of the sword Tamahome would dodge it. Tamahome then punched Sesshomaru in the face. Sesshomaru was shocked but pre-occupied with the punch to the face. He was still and then Tamahome kicked him in the stomach. Sesshomaru flew across the field and landed up against a tree causing the tree to fall. Sesshomaru quickly got up and jumped back over to where Tamahome was. Now Sesshomaru wasn't going to let some human beat him. Tamahome went for a punch but Sesshomaru smacked it out of the way with his sword. "AH!" Tamahome said feeling like all the bones in his hand had just been crushed. Sesshomaru then kicked Tamahome in the stomach causing him slam up against the wall of the cottage. Tamahome was then sitting on the ground up against the wall holding his hand. Sesshomaru approached and then his cloud came up and Sesshomaru jumped on it. He floated over to Tamahome, put his sword up to his chest and began to push it through. "AH!" Tamahome yelled to whipped out to do anything. Suddenly... "Ah..." Sesshomaru stopped with a shocked face on. He had been stabbed in the back... by who?